Submitted by Abriael 264d ago | rumor

Final Fantasy XV Used to Be a PS4 Exclusive, Insider Claims

Industry insider Ahsan Rasheed, nicknamed Thuway, is known as a fairly reliable source of rumors that has been proven wrong rarely. Today he gave an interesting snippet of information about Final Fantasy XV, that apparently, according to his sources, used to be a PS4 exclusive (and not just a PS3 exclusive in the guise of Final Fantasy Versus XIII) (Final Fantasy XV, PS4)

Hopefully
Is this rumor true? Rumor votes 75
« 1 2 »
ritsuka666  +   264d ago
Meh..Some people have simply lost interest in the game and/or the Final Fantasy series anymore.
Abriael  +   264d ago
Quite sure that doesn't apply to all those playing and enjoying Final Fantasy XIV right now. And there are a lot of them, and more come in every day.
mikeslemonade  +   264d ago | Well said
#1.1.1 (Edited 264d ago ) | Agree(87) | Disagree(50) | Report
Abriael  +   264d ago
@mikeslemonade: that's normally true for first party games more than third party games though.
mikeslemonade  +   264d ago
Lets be more specific.. then. Compare metascores for multiplat FFs with exclusive FFs. Similair to Resident Evils and DMCs too.
Abriael  +   264d ago
@mikeslemonade: personally, I think that's more due to sequel fatigue, the multiplat ones also come afterwards.
abzdine  +   264d ago
i lost ALL interest in FF. to me it stopped at FFXII...
i don't want an A-RPG i want a real FF but i'm tired of repeating this everytime and that's why i'm not interested in this series anymore

Abriael: Talking about FF14 as being a main FF is an insult!! cool people like it but that's not what an oldschool FF fan is expecting. I dont give a damn about the online i just wanna play an amazing SP
#1.1.5 (Edited 264d ago ) | Agree(24) | Disagree(36) | Report
Abriael  +   264d ago
@abzdine: what you personally want to play is a bit irrelevant to what is good.

Final Fantasy XIV is a mainline Final Fantasy, and that's a fact. And as a matter of fact it's probably the best since XI and one of the best overall.
#1.1.6 (Edited 264d ago ) | Agree(34) | Disagree(23) | Report
Skip_Bayless  +   264d ago
Sequels.. like X-2, and Lightening returns?? Well the orignal FFXIII was average to begin with.

I like a me a final fantasy. Just not happy with SE's unethical practices.
abzdine  +   264d ago
@Abriael:
to me it is, and that's all what posting opinions is about.
i speak in the name of oldschool FF fans because i am one of them and i know what SE has to do to win us back again.
SE are trying to open up to different tastes and make their most famous franchises appeal to new comers but the way they are proceeding is pushing away the fanbase from Squaresoft glorious days
#1.1.8 (Edited 264d ago ) | Agree(12) | Disagree(22) | Report
Irishguy95  +   264d ago
Yeah this is how it is, regardless of how good FFXV looks, fanboys don't care.

GTA
Bethesda Games
Witcher 3
Bioshock series
Mass effect series
Battlefield

I could go on. Exclusivity does not affect the quality of the game. The studio behind it does.

FFXIII sucked for many reasons, and would have sucked just as bad as an exclusive.
#1.1.9 (Edited 264d ago ) | Agree(34) | Disagree(13) | Report
MonChiChi  +   264d ago
I dunno, I am very big into XIV but for some reason I don't really care for 15. Maybe the whole lightning saga killed it for me or the long wait for versus to be renamed and showed.

That's just me though, to each their own. I will say I am excited for KH3 though, even though that was long wait as well.
Irishguy95  +   264d ago
See for me, KH's combat is what I liked about it, I could give two ****s for the story. Well, not completely true, but for me, I can't stand a certain level of cheesiness. KH had that, FFXIII blew that out of the park, FFXV seems to have left it behind. Besides how the characters look, they all seem quite normal. Which is good. No melodrama is what I want. And FFXV is just having less of it. Less emos etc, again despite how they look(which is just Japanese style these days)

Other than that, what I always liked about FF was NOT it's combat, but everything else. The combat was passable for me. At best it was a decent turn based RPG. Not a great one. But it was passable so the story and everything else carried it. Now I always loved KH's battle systems. Especially 1, bbs and 3D. FFXV is taking everything I love about Final fantasy, and then KH's battle system and putting them together. Along with some cinematic boss battles which I don't mind so long as their are regular boss battles too(Which there is). Everyone likes Uncharted. Everyone. I do too. I don't mind some more of that in any other game.

I don't see whats to dislike about FFXV, the only thing that I could see is that people don't like the change from older FF's.

However realistically, if you like KH, and you like any FF, you should REALLY like FFXV. FFXV is not KH turned FF. It's FF with KH's combat system/ Along with teleporting and some Tps combat like Dirge of Cerberus/

FFXV seems like a culmination of everything Squaresoft/Enix have ever done right in their video games. It's "Lets take the best things out of all our games and put them into this, then add some more and make it more mature"
#1.1.11 (Edited 264d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(4) | Report
DarkZane  +   264d ago
@mikeslemonade Yes exclusives are better than multiplats.

However, rejoice in the matter that the PS4 version will definitely be the superior version.
x5exotic  +   264d ago
"I'd be instantly more excited if FFXV was exclusives. Time and time again exclusives have been proven to be better quality that multi-plats in general."

Yeah to blind Uncharted/Halo fanboys, they are the worst.
Pennywise138  +   264d ago
@abzdine
I agree with you completely. I'd give anything to play a 90s style final fantasy on current gen systems. The story, the freedom, the gameplay, the world map and just the over all feel hasn't been the same since the ps1 era. Ffx was great but also when you could tell things were changing. Starting with taking away the ability to control the airship yourself.
DragonKnight  +   264d ago
Am I the only one who thought "yeah, when it was Versus XIII" here?
pivotplease  +   264d ago
He's right. Nothing they have released including XIV has the level of creativity and depth they used to offer in their golden age. However, I expect/hope for redemption with this game because Tetsuya Nomura is the man...enough said.

@abzdine

Completely agree. The old school FF style was the apotheosis of RPGs. Now, they rely too much on cheese and glorifying the action (basically ruining the battle system and seizing all credibility and realism from the story, characters, and visuals). They've sold out into something only people with no preconception of what a "good JRPG" is would buy into. Not sure what garbage abriael enjoys but keep me away from it... He discounts your opinion as irrelevant while his matters and reflects the general public? Sure. If square followed the old school fan's advice they would be raking in double.
#1.1.16 (Edited 264d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(1) | Report
Langkasuka  +   264d ago
I've never played any Final Fantasy before and I really like how Final Fantasy XV is looking up.
There will always be new players coming in, and FF's series seem to be always something to look forward to.
HarryMasonHerpderp  +   264d ago
As soon as Square make a Final Fantasy that lives up to the old days of FFIV,V,VI,VII,VIII,IX and X then I'll be interested in the series again.
We all know it's never going to happen though.
Pennywise138  +   264d ago
How are you getting so many disagrees? Is everyone on n4g just so young they think the series started at ffxiii?
#1.3.1 (Edited 264d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(1) | Report
brightlight  +   264d ago
To be honest, I wasn't a big fan of FF in the first place, put the last ones couldn't make me one.
Pain  +   264d ago
FFXV...I never had interest in the first place in the offline single player Emo drama feast and really don't anymore. I don't wait for vapour ware or a game thats been in development longer then my best friends kids have been Alive.

FFXIV on the other hand is Crack-tastic.
#1.5 (Edited 264d ago ) | Agree(11) | Disagree(6) | Report | Reply
josephayal  +   264d ago
FF is dead, the way to save the franchise is quite simple, they need to just re boot the series
Snookies12  +   264d ago
How does one reboot the series when just about every iteration is completely different?
Godmars290  +   264d ago
Haven't lost interest in it, but at the same time its pointless to "be excited" about news news for it. Square hasn't shown any real ability for story telling, game making for that matter, since FFX. And that had issues.
JodyCones  +   264d ago
Not true. The fan base is on PlayStation and square recognizes that because it originated there from ff7. (I know the first were on snes). They just like the extra profit. It will sell more on PS4 that's for sure, as well as kingdom hearts 3.
#1.8 (Edited 264d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
hqgamez  +   264d ago
truth is square mainly in the US cares about money.
XV is only coming to ps4 in Japan even with the Xbox One release.

Square wants money. They know Sony would like it exclusive, but Square most likely demanded a price. A price Sony knows it isn't worth it.
Square just wants money. They're doing it with Tomb Raider, did it with deus ex, will always do it. Kingdom hearts & FFVX ain't gonna do big numbers on the xbox one, but they just want more money.
Twiggy  +   264d ago
After the recent E3 trailer, I'd say it has more people interested than ever before, including me, multiplatform or not I've been waiting for this game for so damned long I don't care about the platform.

Just give me the damned game, I bought my PS3 with FFv13 & MGS4 in mind, now it's MGS5 & FF15 with my PS4. Good times lay ahead for everyone.
Gamer1982  +   264d ago
After better sales of 13 on S3 even after mass adverts by MS its not surprising but obviously MS ponied up again trying to once again crack japan.. But there once again deluded thinking buying content there rivals also have is gonna sell there consoles in Japan they need unique exclusive consoles if there gonna crack it.
Tales RPG addict  +   264d ago
The Namco Tales series is gaining serious traction and popularity in EU and NA right now. Cause of SE and their screw ups Namco has begun to gain a foothold for the Tales series here in the west. Heck "Tales of Xillia" sold over 1 million copies here in NA alone.

The last FF masterpiece was FFX for the PS2 and that was when Sakaguchi was still at Squaresoft prior to the merger. Not to mention Namco is one of the gaming companies that didnt have financial problems last gen.

FFXIV A Realm Reborn is pretty fun, but the older FF titles are still better. SE keeps losing their long time employees as time goes on. As it is Tetsuya Nomura is one of the few people holding the company together.

Im still waiting on that Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest and Tales series crossover game.
guitarded77  +   264d ago
@ ritsuka666

I know what you mean... XIII really put me off the series, and I've been playing since the beginning, but XIV is really fun, and I'm not even an MMO fan. It's a fun ride in the FF universe(s), and if they can make XV as good as it looks, then FF may be back to what we know and love. I had given up hope, but playing XIV, and seeing XV and KH3 has me hopeful.
dmitrijs88  +   263d ago
But just some.
blackblades  +   264d ago
@ritsuka666
I'm very interested in it and KH3, main 2 games that interest me on ps4, everything else is just eh.
OlgerO  +   264d ago
Im glad to hear that this game can now be enjoyed by both xbox one and PS4 owners.
MegaRay  +   264d ago
I thought im the only one
colonel179  +   264d ago
Until Microsoft made a big check, that is.

Add: However, I think that worldwide sales of the Xbox and sales of the game for Xbox, will determine the exclusivity for Kingdom Hearts 3.

Seeing how greedy (and backstabbers) Square Enix are, if the Xbox doesn't sell well in Japan and worldwide, they could cancel Kingdom Hearts 3 for Xbox. The fact that FF XV is coming to Xbox had to do with money from Microsoft. There is no way that Sony didn't want to open the checkbook, more so than Microsoft were willing to offer any amount of money to 1up Sony.
#3 (Edited 264d ago ) | Agree(10) | Disagree(21) | Report | Reply
Abriael  +   264d ago
or until Sony decided not to make one.
Necro_559  +   264d ago
This is total BS. FF hasnt been exclusive for awhile. Many things attribute to this, non of them being MS paying. Square Enix just doesnt have the capital to release their major games as exclusives. And considering the fact that the Xbox ONE IS selling extremely well. Its actually selling just as good as the PS4 in less markets and at a higher cost. That says a lot.
Unreal01  +   264d ago
I agreed with you for while until you started raving on about the Xbox One. It's clearly not selling as good as PS4.
creatchee  +   264d ago
@Unreal01

Xbox One clearly not selling as good as PS4 =/= Xbox One not selling well
GamingNerd013  +   264d ago
While I agree with u to a point u can't denied that MS pays big money to have games be on xbox that were on PS only before like FFx13 series DMC series tekken series and some others. In my opinion I'm glad everyone gets to enjoy them but at same time makes me wonder how much better some of the games would of been if they stayed PS exclusives. Also X1 isn't doing really great compared to PS4 in sales in fact ps4 is outselling it by large margin.
Unreal01  +   264d ago
@creatchee

I didn't say it wasn't. I'm just addressing the fact that Necro said the Xbox One is selling just as much as the PS4.
XiSasukeUchiha  +   264d ago
@Necro_559

Just be glad we're all play FFXIV this Gen like last gen
Unreal01  +   264d ago
I don't know. It was probably a matter of fact that Square just saw more money making it multi platform, I doubt it had anything to do with MS paying them. And lets face it, judging by the terrible FF13 trilogy they probably need the money.

Saying that, I am disappointed by the decision, but I think PS4 will have the definitive version anyway as well as potential exclusive content (perhaps).
miyamoto  +   264d ago
and so the vicious cycle continues to spiral down for ScrewedEinix where they should have learned their lessons and stop the stupidity with FF XIII Versus or FF XV, right?

and we thought the $100 million bribe to make FF XIII multiplat was the last of its kind as the new ScrewedEnix honcho stated before... but men are easily corrupted indeed.

and thus this rumor will again ignite the fury & distrust of Japanese gamers as evidence of how FF XIII went down the drain
#3.3.1 (Edited 264d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(5) | Report
mediate-this  +   264d ago
Listen to this big executive here
GDDR6_2014  +   264d ago
Just why would a third party developer make an exclusive unless they are paid for it? It's not greed, just makes business sense
webeblazing  +   264d ago
The Sony fanboys are going crazy in here they want every game to be exclusive but Dont want any games that's on their console too go multi plat
The amount of people downplaying the game in here is rediculous too. Xbone has blu ray so what's the problem this time.
DCfan  +   264d ago
I want FFXII International :(
chikane  +   264d ago
Cool still only buying it one the playstation
#5 (Edited 264d ago ) | Agree(25) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
gamejediben  +   264d ago
It might as well be exclusive because I don't know even one person that has even the slightest interest in Xbox One after Microsoft's past year. Who cares if a tiny fraction of Xbots get the game if 90% or more of gamers buy it on PS4.
CrossingEden  +   264d ago
You must not talk to many gamers then, you do realize that there are more gamers outside of your small group of friends right? Yes, let's ignore the 1.5 million people who own and are happy with their xb1 purchase. That's totes how real life works. *facepalm* It's good that more than just a select audience get to enjoy this game and also KH3. Not to mention that this is an UNCONFIRMED RUMOR. And yet people are like always, pretending that a ps4 rumor is automatically fact if it's not negative. -_-
#6.1 (Edited 264d ago ) | Agree(7) | Disagree(22) | Report | Reply
gamejediben  +   264d ago
Oh come on, after M$'s anti-consumer policies were revealed I seriously doubt the Xbone will sell lifetime more than the Wii U. Xbone is in dead last place and its going to stay there for the rest of this generation.

What kind of fool buys a gaming machine that is overpriced, anti-consumer and has almost no exclusives?

I'm an omnigamer and I buy every console (eventually) but even I wouldn't touch the Xbone with a ten foot pole. If Microsoft lost me, they've lost. Period. End of subject.
DCfan  +   264d ago
As if all xbox gamers play FF or even know of it.
Lets look how FF13 started on the 360 and then the sequel bombed on the platform. Personally, i don't even know why japanese bother with the 360 regarding their games.
Juste_Belmont  +   264d ago
"Making it multiplat lets more people enjoy the game" is the worst argument for multiplats I have ever heard, yet it continually gets parroted by almost everyone.

Why weren't Xenoblade or The Last Story multiplats? Why didn't SE make a Wii version of FFXIII or are planning a Wii U version of XV? You can't blame hardware limitations, because that clearly didn't stop them from making XIII for the 360.

If a company makes a game an exclusive on a certain console, whether it's a PS, MS, or Nintendo, and you want to play it, then you should buy that console. If you can't afford to buy more than one console, then choose wisely. I didn't get to play any Fable games, The Last Remnant, Tales of Vesperia, or Alan Wake for the 360, and I accept that because I chose to buy a PS3 and a Wii.

I still had plenty of games to play and I don't feel left out at all because of my decision. Stop feeling like you deserve to play every game on your chosen console and appreciate the many games that you do have to choose from.
#6.1.3 (Edited 264d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report
lets_go_gunners  +   264d ago
I can't believe people are agreeing with your comments just goes to show how this site is infested with fan-boys who only think inside their small boxes.
BABY-JEDI  +   264d ago
I always thought Final Fantasy adventures would be completely new adventures. But when I have played the latter FFX onwards. It just felt like re-treaded themes. Now it seems to be lightning is here, lightning returns, then lightning a gone LoL
Fishermenofwar  +   264d ago
LOLZ
Bundi  +   264d ago
My Xbox...my Xbox is ready
gamepard  +   264d ago
...doesnt matter another wasted FF ...while Squarenix could take full advantage the potential of PS4s power and make a superb game now will compromise with the specs of Xbone as it is impossible to make a multipl game with clear superiority in PS4...and after that will wonder why their game didnt sell well, like FF13 were they broke one game into 3 parts (their expansions were clear an already made work which was delayed in purpose) in order to fit in X360 dvd and sell more .old failed anticonsumer tactics
#9 (Edited 264d ago ) | Agree(10) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
kx11  +   264d ago
from business point of view it was wise to make multi-platform

exclusive games makes more money for the 1 platform but less money for the developing studio unlike multi-plat games
kenshiro100  +   264d ago
No it doesn't. Why Square doesn't want to take advantage of the PS4'S potential is beyond me.
iMaim  +   264d ago
If this was 7 years ago I would've cared.
Now I just want the game to come out.
VsAssassin  +   264d ago
Well, duh. FFvs13 was supposed to be exlcusive to the PS3. The rebrand to FFXV is SE's strategy to have it multiplat. After FFXIII, I stopped caring a lot about FF. I can say because, before when there's tiny bit of news on an FF game, I drool over it. Now, I scroll down past FF news (mostly the XIII "Lightning" series).

In all honesty, I am content with true JRPG exclusives coming from the Persona devs and Level-5.
Unlimax  +   264d ago
Of course its used to be Exclusive .. it was VERSUS XIII :(
"Please be excited" ... For what -_-" !?
#13 (Edited 264d ago ) | Agree(17) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
VsAssassin  +   264d ago
The infamous "Please be excited" line during the PS4 reveal was a false marketing. Why would be excited about a rebranded game, and something that all of a sudden goes multiplat? If I were Sony during the Feb reveal, I wouldn't have allowed that guy to take up minutes of the show.
Inception  +   264d ago
I don't f*kin care if XV is a GameGear exclusive. But i've waited 8 years for this game. So Nomura/SE better not give me another XIII with corridor dungeon, no mini-game, no side quest, no airplanes, and boring story & characters.
Fishermenofwar  +   264d ago
This!!!
TristanPR77  +   264d ago
I'm not that interested in FF anymore, I remember the days when a new FF was coming it was a massive event for me but since FF Pink, aka Lighting, lost complete interest.
TheLyonKing  +   264d ago
I am not too fussed with exclusivity of this game and same with kh3.
Last gen I would be annoyed if it went multiplat but both one and 4 are both great pieces of kit so I doubt anything will be compromised.
tiffac008  +   264d ago
After waiting for the d@mn game for an entire generation, you think the fans still care if its an exclusive or not? We are just thankful its no longer on vapoware status.
titans9999  +   264d ago
Final Fantasy 15 better have a return to its roots style, or Square will be in BIG trouble!
Whitey2k  +   264d ago
who listens to squareEnix anyways? what they ever say that comes out from there mouths is full of bull
kingdom18  +   264d ago
The only reason I wish FFXV and KH3 to still be exclusive to the PS4 is that they could build it around the system, and use all possible resources the console has to offer to make the game even better.
WeAreLegion  +   264d ago
"Please be excited" that we're wasting even more time by bringing the game to another platform. Yeah...PlayStation gamers LOVED that announcement. Screw you, Square.
Spurg  +   264d ago
Every sony fanboy commenting reminds me of this guy
specialguest  +   264d ago
Lol wow, that guy is really out there. I can't tell if that's his genuine voice and deeply rooted fanboy rant, or if he's acting out like a cliche evil nerdy guy out to rule the world. Lol
Shinox  +   264d ago
If you really that desperate to believe this delusional agenda on this 1 specific video from this user who is literally "acting" to made a terrible image about the PS fanbase in a very disgusting nerdy way , then you should seriously go ask Square-Enix about this video and where it came from , Did you get the answer?
Of course you don't , The whole petition thing was a disgusting agenda from Square-Enix to make even more FF games to become multi-plat , its too late to talk about that since 2008 , This jerk Wada Quits the company and he is one of the people to blame about this whole disaster .
#22.2 (Edited 264d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
DanielGearSolid  +   264d ago
Paid exclusivity is the biggest "F*** YOU" a company can give to gamers in general. It literally benefits no-one

When MS, Sony, or Ninty offer the cash for exclusives that's f'd up... But when devs accept it, and deprive a large percentage of their fans a great game, despicable.
#23 (Edited 264d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
specialguest  +   264d ago
Doesn't matter to me if it's a multiplatform game. If the games core gameplay and features are all there and are good, then the game will be good regardless of one console being slightly inferior. Some people argued that FF13 was subpar because it went multiplatform. That simply is not true, because FF13 would've still been fundamentally the same game it had intended to be with the same boring characters like Lightning, same story, linear, no towns, no NPC's to talk to, no side-quests, no airships, etc.
Soulscare  +   264d ago
I'm confused as to how this is news? XV was Versus XIII and Versus XIII was an exclusive.
Mr_Writer85  +   264d ago
On PS3 not PS4.

Not that it matters Final Fantasy is not the big hitter that it was back when Sony prised it from Nintendo.

Many fans haves blasted recent efforts since FF10.

Which I personally along with 12 enjoyed, however after having to push myself to finish 13 I can't say I'm too hyped for 15, and lack of real friends who can afford the sub has stopped me from buying 14.
BABY-JEDI  +   264d ago
This is going to be a strange comment. The best Final Fantasy game I have played lately has been 'Ni No Kuni'
This for me is what Final Fantasy should be about.
Inception  +   264d ago
You should check Bravely Default on 3DS. That's more Final Fantasy than the trilogy FF XIII.

But i'm interested on the idea of Level 5 doing their magic with FF. Ni no Kuni is one of the best JRPG i've played last year. Maybe Level 5 can do something to fresh up the franchise, just like they did with Ni no Kuni.
#26.1 (Edited 264d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
AstroCyborg  +   264d ago
of course it used to be it also used to be called final fantasy versus as well
GirlOnFire  +   264d ago
FF13 Versus it was called right, for PS3? Yeah this game was around for a while and it should of stayed exclusive to PlayStation for that reason alone.
Duke19  +   264d ago
Would've rather it stayed an exclusive, not a watered down multi-plat
Bundi  +   264d ago
You mean amazing exclusives like Knack and Shadow Fall? Pass. I'll take a great game any day of the week, exclusivity has no bearing.
Duke19  +   264d ago
True, just because its an exclusive doesn't mean its going to be a great game - but I think generally exclusives have the possibility* of being better simply because resources are focused on polishing 1 build, rather than making 4 different versions.
miyamoto  +   264d ago
"Would've rather it stayed an exclusive, not a watered down multi-plat"

100% agree with you.

Don't mind that jealous and comment from a Nintendo fanatic whose favorite hardware brand lost Final Fantasy. He is is just sour graping. Let him pass up on greatness.

Exclusives are designed to take full advantage of the hardware like great PlayStation exclusive games Uncharted, The Last of Us, Beyond, Heavy Rain, Knack, Killzone SF, Infamous, Tearaway, Ni No Kuni, Demon's Souls etc. resulting in very unique exciting experiences.

FF Versus XIIII/ FF XV could have been glorious on PlayStation like FF VII, FF VIII, FF IX, FF XII,
#28.2 (Edited 264d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Bundi  +   262d ago
Hahahahahaha...Knack
strigoi814  +   264d ago
exclusive or not, we know which console jrpg sells most
Bundi  +   262d ago
Still coming to Xbox though...
GirlOnFire  +   264d ago
I think because Square Enix needed more money that's all but Kingdom Hearts 3 was a quick stab to the side though, It should of stayed away from the X.
« 1 2 »

Guild Wars 2 Free Trial Announced

10m ago - ArenaNet has announced they are having one of their very rare free trial periods for Guild Wars 2... | PC

More than 5.5m people played the FIFA 15 demo

10m ago - FIFA 15's demo has been played by more than 5.5 million people worldwide, making it the most play... | PC

Top 7 Fixes for Life is Feudal Crashes, Steam Captcha, Account, FPS, Destroy building, Single Player

10m ago - Crash Wiki lists the 10 most common issues users encounter when playing Life is Feudal: Your Own... | PC

Adventure Game Escape the Hellevator Now Available On The App Store

10m ago - The unique adventure game Escape the Hellevator is now available on the App Store | iPhone

Top Xbox One Exclusives to Look Forward To

Now - What are you excited for? Here are the ones we're really getting revved up for. | Promoted post

Fruit Ninja New Update Announced, To Release In Early October

10m ago - A new big Fruit Ninja update will be released early next month. | iPhone