As you can see from these pictures, the quality of the images is very good. Since the screen is only 480x272 1.3 megapixels is all that is needed for good picture taking quality.
What We Know:
* Camera requires 2.80 and comes with firmware update 2.82 on the Edit UMD.
* A CHOTTO_SHOT folder is created in the VIDEO and PHOTO folders making it easy to transfer the media to your pc.
* Videos are 15 seconds long and are saved in your Album on the Edit UMD you can enter your album and convert your videos to Motion JPEG (It says they are converted to AVI but their really converted to Motion JPEG.) After converting it will then add your video to the CHOTTO_SHOT folder in the VIDEO folder.
* You must have the Edit UMD to take pictures or video without the UMD you can ot use the camera.
* The Edit UMD is part English. The main things you need to know are in English but pretty much all the editing is Japanease but I got the hang of it very quickly and already remember what all the things do. Again its not hard its actually kinda fun finding out what everything means.
* Also if you do get the camera and have difficulties finding out how to do thing PM me and I'll help you to the best of my knowledge.