Top
10°

Gameloft Sales Rise 11% To $40 Million In Q1

Mobile games developer and publisher Gameloft is reporting consolidated sales of €25.3 million ($39.6 million) in its first quarter sales report for 2008, 11% higher than in the previous year.

94 percent of Gameloft's sales came from its game sales, with the remaining 6 percent attributed to Gameloft's console releases on the Nintendo DS and Xbox Live Arcade.

Read Full Story >>
gamasutra.com
The story is too old to be commented.