Submitted by kythlyn 500d ago | opinion piece

The Top 5: Most Anticipated Games of the Next Generation

With the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One coming out, the Gamer Horizon crew list off the games they are most looking forward to in the next generation. (Destiny, Final Fantasy XV, inFamous: Second Son, Kingdom Hearts 3, Octodad: Dadliest Catch, PC, PS4, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, TitanFall, Tom Clancy’s The Division, Watch Dogs, Xbox One)

gillri  +   500d ago
WeAreLegion  +   500d ago
1) inFamous: Second Son
2) Destiny
3) Final Fantasy XV
4) Metal Gear Solid V
5) Kingdom hearts III

I'm only going with announced titles. Otherwise, Uncharted and Fallout would be here.
iRocket  +   500d ago

1)Naughty Dogs unannounced title
2)The Division
3)The next Mass Effect
4)The Order:1886
5)Destiny
iRocket  +   500d ago
Looking good. I'm eager to see what Naughty Dog got in storage for the PS4, and I almost forgot about The Order. I'll probably be more on the line of these games, if/when I get a PS4 to accompany my PC.
Lukas_Japonicus  +   500d ago
Fallout 4
Elder scrolls 6
Red Dead .......
GTA6
Witcher 3
ND next game
Infamous SS
Titanfall
RYSE
Driveclub

Ive probably missed some.....
#5 (Edited 500d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
EXVirtual  +   500d ago
I definitely did. I'm not getting a PS4 at launch, but holy hell, when I get that thing next summer, I'm gonna have a party.

I'm very excited to play Final Fantasy XV. Dare I say it, it looks like the best in the series.
bobsmith  +   500d ago
Mario Kart 8
Super Smash wii u
Gran turismo 7
Halo 5
Gears of war 4
black ops 3
Trials Fusion
#6 (Edited 500d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
EXVirtual  +   500d ago
I have more than , but I'll put five down regardless. EDIT: Screw it.
inFamous: Second Son
#7 (Edited 500d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
MONKEYDLUFFY  +   500d ago
Monolith X
KH3
and Zelda
McScroggz  +   500d ago
It's REALLY tough to make it five, but here are the game's I'm very excited for.

10. Rime
9. Final Fantasy XV
8. InFamous: Second Son
7. Watch_Dogs
6. The Division
5. The Order: 1886
4. Mass Effect 4
3. Kingdom Hearts 3
2. Destiny
1. Metal Gear Solid V

And of course, anything Naughty Dog makes.
Hifist1  +   500d ago
Personally something like this:

Destiny
Metal Gear Solid V
Titanfall
Watch Dogs
Witcher 3
AnthonyJrWTF  +   500d ago
Titanfall
Watch_Dogs
Metal Gear Solid V
Below
South Park: TSOT

And Destiny obviously, but I'm pretending that I don't know about it because I'm not ready to realize how much time I'll be losing from real life.
#11 (Edited 500d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply

Is your Thrustmaster T300 or T80 wheel no longer working with The Crew? Here's how to fix it

6m ago - VVV: "The other day I thought to myself "Hmm, it's been a long time since I've fired up The Crew.... | PC

Gaming's White Knights

21m ago - Fixthisgame has discussed how a single game can make or break a company. Nevertheless, there is s... | Industry

Want to Join the Releases.com Team? We are Looking for News Editors

Now - We are looking for news editors for the following categories. Games, TV Series, Movies and Tech. If you are an aspiring journalist in one of these... | Promoted post

Lovely x Cation 1&2 opening movies released, Limited Edition version details published

22m ago - 5pb released two opening videos of the Lovely x Cation 1&2 bundle game which releases in May in J... | PS Vita

The Rumor about Monster Hunter Frontier Online 2 is False

32m ago - Last week, a report from inven said that CAPCOM Korea is developing Monster Hunter Frontier Onlin... | PC

Mabinogi Duel Cheats: The Strategy Guide and Tips

32m ago - Mabinogi Duel Cheats Gems, Coins: Guide, Tips & Strategy for Android/iPhone Game Get resource at... | iPhone