Submitted by kythlyn 257d ago | opinion piece

The Top 5: Most Anticipated Games of the Next Generation

With the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One coming out, the Gamer Horizon crew list off the games they are most looking forward to in the next generation. (Destiny, Final Fantasy XV, inFamous: Second Son, Kingdom Hearts 3, Octodad: Dadliest Catch, PC, PS4, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, TitanFall, Tom Clancy’s The Division, Watch Dogs, Xbox One)

gillri  +   257d ago
WeAreLegion  +   257d ago
1) inFamous: Second Son
2) Destiny
3) Final Fantasy XV
4) Metal Gear Solid V
5) Kingdom hearts III

I'm only going with announced titles. Otherwise, Uncharted and Fallout would be here.
iRocket  +   257d ago

1)Naughty Dogs unannounced title
2)The Division
3)The next Mass Effect
4)The Order:1886
5)Destiny
iRocket  +   257d ago
Looking good. I'm eager to see what Naughty Dog got in storage for the PS4, and I almost forgot about The Order. I'll probably be more on the line of these games, if/when I get a PS4 to accompany my PC.
Lukas_Japonicus  +   257d ago
Fallout 4
Elder scrolls 6
Red Dead .......
GTA6
Witcher 3
ND next game
Infamous SS
Titanfall
RYSE
Driveclub

Ive probably missed some.....
#5 (Edited 257d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
EXVirtual  +   257d ago
I definitely did. I'm not getting a PS4 at launch, but holy hell, when I get that thing next summer, I'm gonna have a party.

I'm very excited to play Final Fantasy XV. Dare I say it, it looks like the best in the series.
bobsmith  +   257d ago
Mario Kart 8
Super Smash wii u
Gran turismo 7
Halo 5
Gears of war 4
black ops 3
Trials Fusion
#6 (Edited 257d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
EXVirtual  +   257d ago
I have more than , but I'll put five down regardless. EDIT: Screw it.
inFamous: Second Son
#7 (Edited 257d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
MONKEYDLUFFY  +   257d ago
Monolith X
KH3
and Zelda
McScroggz  +   257d ago
It's REALLY tough to make it five, but here are the game's I'm very excited for.

10. Rime
9. Final Fantasy XV
8. InFamous: Second Son
7. Watch_Dogs
6. The Division
5. The Order: 1886
4. Mass Effect 4
3. Kingdom Hearts 3
2. Destiny
1. Metal Gear Solid V

And of course, anything Naughty Dog makes.
Hifist1  +   257d ago
Personally something like this:

Destiny
Metal Gear Solid V
Titanfall
Watch Dogs
Witcher 3
AnthonyJrWTF  +   257d ago
Titanfall
Watch_Dogs
Metal Gear Solid V
Below
South Park: TSOT

And Destiny obviously, but I'm pretending that I don't know about it because I'm not ready to realize how much time I'll be losing from real life.
#11 (Edited 257d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply

Interview: Goat Simulator Executive Director Of Goating Line Jakobsen

7m ago - With the PC of Goat Simulator now being distributed by Deep Silver, I spoke to the game's Executi... | PC

Zelda Tech Demos Vs. The Actual Releases

12m ago - N247 Writes: o you still remember that gorgeous looking Zelda Wii U tech demo from a few years ba... | Wii U

Tinymals - The Ultimate Tips, Cheats, and Strategy Guide

38m ago - WP - "Tinymals is a new animal-raising game for the iPhone and iPad. You get to raise your very o... | iPhone

New Story Screens Released for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

41m ago - Activision has released a new batch of screenshots for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare that highli... | PC

Start Making Games for the PS4

Call of Duty Esports Player Suspended by MLG for 'Repeated Harassment'

41m ago - 8CN: Evil Geniuses' Patrick "Aches" Price has been suspended by Major League Gaming "due to "repe... | PC