Try our new beta! Click here
Submitted by kythlyn 744d ago | opinion piece

The Top 5: Most Anticipated Games of the Next Generation

With the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One coming out, the Gamer Horizon crew list off the games they are most looking forward to in the next generation. (Destiny, Final Fantasy XV, inFamous: Second Son, Kingdom Hearts 3, Octodad: Dadliest Catch, PC, PS4, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, TitanFall, Tom Clancy’s The Division, Watch Dogs, Xbox One)

gillri  +   744d ago
WeAreLegion  +   744d ago
1) inFamous: Second Son
2) Destiny
3) Final Fantasy XV
4) Metal Gear Solid V
5) Kingdom hearts III

I'm only going with announced titles. Otherwise, Uncharted and Fallout would be here.
iRocket  +   744d ago

medman  +   744d ago
1)Naughty Dogs unannounced title
2)The Division
3)The next Mass Effect
4)The Order:1886
iRocket  +   744d ago
Looking good. I'm eager to see what Naughty Dog got in storage for the PS4, and I almost forgot about The Order. I'll probably be more on the line of these games, if/when I get a PS4 to accompany my PC.
GarrusVakarian  +   744d ago
Fallout 4
Elder scrolls 6
Red Dead .......
Witcher 3
ND next game
Infamous SS

Ive probably missed some.....
#5 (Edited 744d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
EXVirtual  +   744d ago
I definitely did. I'm not getting a PS4 at launch, but holy hell, when I get that thing next summer, I'm gonna have a party.

I'm very excited to play Final Fantasy XV. Dare I say it, it looks like the best in the series.
bobsmith  +   744d ago
Mario Kart 8
Super Smash wii u
Gran turismo 7
Halo 5
Gears of war 4
black ops 3
Trials Fusion
#6 (Edited 744d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
EXVirtual  +   744d ago
I have more than , but I'll put five down regardless. EDIT: Screw it.
inFamous: Second Son
Final Fantasy XV
#7 (Edited 744d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
MONKEYDLUFFY  +   744d ago
Monolith X
and Zelda
McScroggz  +   744d ago
It's REALLY tough to make it five, but here are the game's I'm very excited for.

10. Rime
9. Final Fantasy XV
8. InFamous: Second Son
7. Watch_Dogs
6. The Division
5. The Order: 1886
4. Mass Effect 4
3. Kingdom Hearts 3
2. Destiny
1. Metal Gear Solid V

And of course, anything Naughty Dog makes.
Hifist1  +   743d ago
Personally something like this:

Metal Gear Solid V
Watch Dogs
Witcher 3
AnthonyJrWTF  +   743d ago
Metal Gear Solid V
South Park: TSOT

And Destiny obviously, but I'm pretending that I don't know about it because I'm not ready to realize how much time I'll be losing from real life.
#11 (Edited 743d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply

The Augmented Reality & VR Show Announced for 2016

1h ago - 2016 looks to be a big year for virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) technologies. Wit... | PC

Bubble Genius - Tips, Tricks, Cheats, How to Beat, and Strategy Guide

1h ago - Bubble Genius is a new bubble shooting game for the iOS and Android platform. Your goal is to pop... | iPhone

HotLiked - What the Internet is talking about right now

Now - Kill some time at You will regret it... | Promoted post

BeatNiks - Tips, Tricks, Cheats, How to Beat, and Strategy Guide

1h ago - BeatNiks is a new virtual pet game by Harmonix, best known for the development of the Guitar Hero... | iPhone

Nintendo 3DS XL with Super Mario 3D Land Game: $129.99 (Reg. $174.99)

1h ago - Grab the Black Nintendo 3DS XL with Super Mario 3D Land Game for $129.99 at Amazon! Take... | 3DS

Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday

1h ago - The developers and publisher of the increasingly popular armored combat MMO Armored Warfare, Obsi... | PC