Try our new beta! Click here
Submitted by ThatCanadianGuy514 765d ago | video

#DRIVECLUB #PS4SHARE moment - Norway Impact

This is a glimpse of #DRIVECLUB in action. The video was captured direct from #PS4, showing a cool #PS4SHARE moment from a race up on a 7,703 ft tall mountain in Norway.

The sun, the clouds and the ambient lighting inside the car will all look better soon, because we're about to upgrade the lighting and atmospheric optics. When we do, we will share a full race with you. You won't have to wait much longe (Driveclub, PS4)

Attached Video
Alternative Sources
« 1 2 »
ThatCanadianGuy514  +   765d ago
Looks absolutely incredible.
Edit:LOOK at that fog in the distance.Oh my god.
Can't wait to see the new build.
#1 (Edited 765d ago ) | Agree(44) | Disagree(4) | Report | Reply
sigfredod  +   765d ago
indeed amazing
Enemy  +   765d ago
Comment from Evolution at the source:

"The sun, the clouds and the ambient lighting inside the car will all look better soon, because we're about to upgrade the lighting and atmospheric optics. When we do, we will share a full race with you. You won't have to wait much longer."

No baked lighting or painted clouds here, folks.
#1.1.1 (Edited 765d ago ) | Agree(58) | Disagree(2) | Report
GiggMan  +   765d ago
Looks realistic. First time I noticed the window cracking. Actually first time I have seen other actual cars on the track.

Most realistic looking racer and it's free.
Destrania  +   765d ago

Kind of free ;-) I still have this baby on pre-order from Amazon. Definitely going to support the devs hard work.
#1.1.3 (Edited 765d ago ) | Agree(27) | Disagree(1) | Report
vulcanproject  +   765d ago
Er wow, that has improved a lot since I last saw it in the direct feed videos!

More than I had hoped even. Delay could be the best thing happened to it?
GTgamer  +   765d ago
First you delay the game now you show amazing gameplay ok evolution studio my heart cant take it anymore what kind of sick game are you playing Sony. Its not funny :(
pyramidshead  +   765d ago
If it's going to look even better than this then I'm sure as hell glad they delayed it.

Looking spectacular. All that juicy true next gen dynamic real time stuff.
FamilyGuy  +   765d ago
Wow, I might just skip the PS+ edition, I already know I want this game. Guess I'll wait to see the price of upgrading PS+ Edition in to the full version first though.

Did you all re-watch the trailer like 20 times too? It looks... real, it looks fast and it looks fun. They put a lot of effort in to this and this isn't even the final build. Seeing other real cars on the track for the first time really had a big impact on the visuals too. It was like watching a sports car commercial on location in a place you'd actually want to vacation to.

The car that hits him has some red lights in its rims, I wonder how deep customization really goes. Something like that could be a signature for your specific car club. Agggh I can't wait to freakin play this.
#1.1.7 (Edited 765d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(0) | Report
M-M  +   765d ago
THIS is next generation. I'm glad they took some more time to polish the game, it looks TOO good.
FamilyGuy  +   765d ago
The game looks so freakin good in this short 11v second clip that it's basically untrollable!

It looks amazing and everybody knows it.
...and it's gonna look even better soon.
awesomeperson  +   765d ago
I'm surprised that the Share button uploads video in this quality. Don't know why, but I was expecting it to look worse.

Can't wait to see how Driveclub progresses over the delay period, it looks phenomenal right now. Getting close to the look of the reveal. If Evolution keep improving like this, I definitely think the delay was worth it (helps with slow year 1 release period aswell).
theXtReMe1  +   765d ago
Agreed. That fog in the background, assuming you drive up to and through it, is an effect I don't remember ever seeing before. Id love to see that in more games, especially something like Elder Scrolls.
FamilyGuy  +   765d ago
...Gif needed O.O
It's only 11 seconds

Guess I'm heading to neogaf.
Kayant  +   765d ago
Man am happy this got delayed for the better since am not getting a PS4 at launch. I can't believe it looks this good on FB's shitty video player & dat side window damage... Damn can't wait for the newer footage hopefully on gamersyde.
black0o  +   765d ago
only 11 sec .. and it looks better
scott182  +   765d ago
Looks too good, I got a bit nervous when he got rammed in the side and the window cracked, like the damn thing was really happening. looks absolutely incredible.
#2.1 (Edited 765d ago ) | Agree(19) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Xsilver  +   765d ago
That track looks incredible damn wish it wasn't delayed but i guess it's for the best for a more polished finished game. did that mirror crack good god\(O.O)/.
#3 (Edited 765d ago ) | Agree(15) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Majin-vegeta  +   765d ago

Sorry guys to excited.

Notice the mirror break :O
FlameHawk  +   765d ago
Wow that background looks amazing, I'm ok with the delay if it means a graphical upgrade.
Riderz1337  +   765d ago
Glad they delayed it. The framerate looks much improved, the lighting is incredible and the god damn mountains in the background are jaw dropping.

The glass cracks when he gets hit on the side. Also, was that a yellow GT-R right in front of him at the end?! I love the GT-R!!
Destrania  +   765d ago
Holy f'n f. Evolution isn't f'n messin' around. No problem for me to have them take the extra time if this is how it's shaping up. Damn amazing.
#7 (Edited 765d ago ) | Agree(14) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
fghtrer3fb5erg  +   765d ago
Just one word about driveclub graphics..(love).
Shakengandulf  +   765d ago
Cant wait to play this, its looking better and better each time its shown.
I hope At least some time this generation we get to see another Motorstorm.
jaelegend  +   765d ago
best next gen racer everyone will be blown away
fghtrer3fb5erg  +   765d ago
The PS4 is showing its true power with killzone shadow fall and driveclub :)
#10.1 (Edited 765d ago ) | Agree(23) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Knushwood Butt  +   765d ago
Wow, my interest in this game just increased by about 500%.
windblowsagain  +   765d ago
And that is the point of games.

When you see it in motion and you know you want to play it.

DRIVECLUB looks amazing, Environments and those sounds.

Can't wait.

PS4 is a Pure gaming device.

And the Motorstorm games are pure fun while looking awesome. I'm actually playing through pacific rift atm again. Love the game.
#12 (Edited 765d ago ) | Agree(24) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
iceman06  +   765d ago
Their connection to the Motorstorm games was the pure reason that I was at all interested. As the videos progressed, it really became the look. This game just simply looks awesome...and I don't mean that in the cliche phrase, but the true sense of the word!!!
LoaferLegger  +   765d ago
This definitely peaked my interest.
ABeastNamedTariq  +   765d ago
Preordering on November 16th along w/ Infamous.
LEOPARD1030  +   765d ago
much, much better than Forza.

The amazing details of the horizon, the clouds, the snow, the lighting, the next gen.
lonz358  +   765d ago
Pancit_Canton  +   765d ago

Evolution Studio might have some help from Polyphony studio. You know Sony studios are always helping out each other and always bringing out the best from one another. SONY ICE TEAM FTW.
#17 (Edited 765d ago ) | Agree(18) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
isarai  +   765d ago
cell989  +   765d ago
wow ok this is the first time Im actually impressed with this game, that gameplay glimpse exceeded my expectations
Heisenburger  +   765d ago

lol ;)
ssj27  +   765d ago
I'm impress this looks good! really good!!
DigitalRaptor  +   765d ago
HOT DAMN! Well, now I'm glad it's delayed. Stunning work Evolution.
GentlemenRUs  +   765d ago
I got to admit, It looks like real life :D

Hmm, Maybe the free version from PS+ might persuade me to buy it fully.
Lboogieskells  +   765d ago
I can't wait to enjoy Driveclub with HD visuals and surround sound.

Sensory overload!
Skate-AK  +   765d ago
So is # staying in the name now? I absolutely hate it.
Enemy  +   765d ago
It was written that way at the source because they linked to the Twitter account.
#25.1 (Edited 765d ago ) | Agree(6) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
DigitalRaptor  +   765d ago
From what i can tell, this was just using a hashtag on Facebook so it would relate to DriveClub content on there. I think they removed the hash from the official title.

Moeskau  +   765d ago
This looks absolutely amazing.
amnalehu  +   765d ago
the 11 seconds of footage exceeds everything else I have seen from the game so far. Must have game now...
feraldrgn  +   765d ago
Well worth the wait.
neoMAXMLC  +   765d ago
Look at those rotors glow bright red when that car was braking hard! Amazing attention to detail.
FamilyGuy  +   765d ago
I thought it was lights customized to the brakes, like the neon lights on some cars. Looks awesome regardless.
neoMAXMLC  +   765d ago
Never heard of lights inside brakes. But I have heard of brakes catching on fire. ;)
Holeran  +   765d ago
Damn that looks fantastic. Absolutely amazing compared to any other car game I have seen to date.
« 1 2 »

Atelier Shallie Plus Official Japanese Website Opened, Dusk Series Trailer Released

22m ago - GS: The latest entry of the series to get released in North America and Europe is Atelier Shallie... | PS Vita

The Sega Mega Drive is 25 years old today – these are the 12 best games

27m ago - Britain’s favourite console is a quarter of a century old, but from Streets Of Rage 2 to Micro Ma... | Retro

HotLiked - What the Internet is talking about right now

Now - Kill some time at You will regret it... | Promoted post

Is Rainbow Six: Siege ready for release? Beta testing suggests not

29m ago - The Rainbow Six: Siege launch was delayed by around 24 hours, and with problems supposedly ironed... | PC

Winged Cloud Partners With MangaGamer, Announces New Visual Novels

56m ago - Winged Cloud is looking to explore a new direction with its next lot of visual novels. | PC

This 'Resident Evil' Cosplay Gets Five S.T.A.R.S. -