This week’s podcast has Dan Quick filling in for an ailing Jordan Lund, while Civilization V inevitably comes up in conversation with the Polycast host with Jonah Falcon. There’s no Gaming History or Gaming Flashback, but tons of news items.
The news includes:
* Andrew Wilson named Electronic Arts CEO
* PlayStation Vita TV announced
* Sega buys Atlus for 14 billion yen
* Star Trek video game “big disappointment” to J.J. Abrams
* Chair on Shadow Complex 2: Fans “don’t want it more than we do”
* Steam adopts Xbox One’s former family sharing program
* Diablo III auction house closing in March 2014
There’s also some Listener Feedback from the T-shirt winning contestant.