Submitted by MeatheadMilitia 330d ago | video

Killzone: Shadow Fall Hands-On Multiplayer Footage from PAX Prime

Barry: "Finally got to play one of my most anticipated games for the ps4, Killzone: Shadow fall, at Pax Prime. The game looks amazing and feels like a mixture of the 2 previous killzone games. Here is a hands-on video of the game." (Killzone: Shadow Fall, PS4)

Attached Video
mewhy32  +   330d ago
OMG!!! This is amazing!!!! Easily drawfs all the other fps being released. Awesome!!!!!! Can't wait to get my hands on this one.
pedrof93  +   330d ago
One thing I like about this game is that in multi-player you don't hear billions of bullets being shot at the same time, there is a lot of space between players, or maybe that's because he was playing with bots maybe ?

Anyway the game looks fantastic.
UltimateMaster  +   330d ago
Best Game of the Year.
1000x times
#1.1.1 (Edited 330d ago ) | Agree(11) | Disagree(11) | Report
starchild  +   330d ago
It doesn't look as hectic as I remember Killzone 2 being, but it looks great nonetheless. This and Infamous Second Son are the games I am most looking forward to on the PS4.
ZodTheRipper  +   330d ago
You might hear nothing because there is no sound at all.
The direct-feed footage had some great sound fx though.
Maddens Raiders  +   330d ago
Was that a Petrucite grenade at 3:05??

Finally... loved to see all that blood on the wall at 5:08. Love the music effect at 5:38. So stoked...I need this in my life..literally it is hard to wait lol.
#1.2 (Edited 330d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
BOVICE47  +   330d ago
the grenade looked to be a healing grenade. Blood splatter for days XD. and Thanks I didnt want that annoying background noise so i used some tracks from kz3
malokevi  +   330d ago
Game looks really really good. Definitely my first game purchase for the PS4.
thetruthx1  +   330d ago
I can't wait till Halo 5 comes and smashes this game in every way of the spectrum so I never have to hear about it again lol

I hate the sound when you get a kill

Looks boring

Graphics are severely overrated

Always been a C-class shooter and always will :D
#1.4 (Edited 330d ago ) | Agree(6) | Disagree(39) | Report | Reply
pedrof93  +   330d ago
Well I could say the exact same thing about GT and Forza.
Clover904  +   330d ago
And I can say the same thing about Playstation and the c-class Xbox brand :D
scott182  +   330d ago
I guess the truth hurts sometimes. Killzone is looking out of this world great, and it is upsetting to some people...
WeedyOne  +   330d ago
Halo 4 was a huge disappointment for the multiplayer....

They destroyed the flow of the game. If they get rid of the "ordinance system", bring back the weapon spawn system from older Halo's which in turn brings back the "map control" aspect of the game it may be worth picking up, otherwise meh.
#1.4.4 (Edited 330d ago ) | Agree(10) | Disagree(3) | Report
Master-H  +   330d ago
" Graphics are severely overrated "
100% fanboy/troll lol
HammadTheBeast  +   330d ago
Halo 5 made by C-class devs 343 Ind. Bungie, the true masters have moved on, let it go, you'll feel better.

There's a reason why 80% of the Halo 4 population moved on within a month.

I'll get the link out if you need.
djwille88  +   330d ago
HALO? really? One of the most overrated games ever.
dale_denton  +   330d ago
halo has never looked better than killzone.. ever. keep dreaming.
windblowsagain  +   330d ago
Halo 1 was the only decent one.

The rest were poor.

I hate master chief. I get sick of hearing that stupid name and people waffling on about it's baby story, among the baby enemies and shiny crappy look Armour, because the 360 can't handle graphics, it's just plain and boring buildings.

No game is perfect, but HALO along with GTA are the most overrated games ever made.

Don't agree, Don't care.

I feel the same way about FORZA, Overrated arcade crap with replacement textures for damage, poor physics and a bearded idiot making it. Not to mention the awful lighting, XBONE does not even compute the tree shadows onto the cars, rofl. no day/night cycle. Last gen gaming coming to xbox one/ day 1.

Ryse is up next.

Boring gameplay sp and mp, Engine is good, but everyone has caught up now. Crap animations.

Which brings me to TITANFALL.

Using an old engine because the XBOXONE has 13.1 gigapixels of rofl power. And they need the cheapest engine to try and run it at 60fps. They might as well used the Quake engine.lol.

And listen, it won't matter how much you argue back. Those are facts.
CGI-Quality  +   330d ago
You never change. Will be interesting to see how long it takes your two bubbles to reduce to one. You're like an internet disease, except there's easily a cure, on this site. ;)

OT: Looks stellar! One of those early games that show you what a new gen can offer!
#1.4.10 (Edited 330d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report
Lukas_Japonicus  +   328d ago
But i bet if it was on Xbox, you would be praising it to the heavens, right?

Tsk tsk tsk
3-4-5  +   330d ago
Good to see them embracing colors that aren't Yellow, Brown & grey.
Shane Kim  +   330d ago
I don't understand why people bash the colours. It's called a SETTING. You can't have palm trees and St Tropez beaches when you're in an INDUSTRIAL SETTING! The characters, the universe, everything would be out of place!

Damn, people really can't think for themselves, always hating couse someone else is doing it.
Docknoss  +   330d ago
I don't understand the nerdgasm some people are having for this game. Not impressed but hey I can always play BF4
Shane Kim  +   329d ago
Exactly, you're not impressed because you can't play it on xbox. But somehow, you're impressed with BF4 wich is BF3 but with a collapsing skyscraper.
Docknoss  +   329d ago
And your impressed with bc it looks like a cross between halo and Crysis. I'm honestly giving my opinion as unbiased as possible. I play KZ2 and beat it in iraq. The only ps3 game I've ever played and I hated it. The last fight was extremely lame against the hellgast general.
DirtyPimp  +   330d ago
i enjoy killzone 3 mp when i use the shotgun, but why dont they make atleast a mode where you can kill someone without shooting them 8 times with a regular gun?
elhebbo16  +   330d ago
Im sure in warzone you are able to customize your own game to how you want it. if you want to make it so you die quickly because nobody is wearing armor im sure you could do that.
DirtyPimp  +   330d ago
if you could do that it would be great
mxrider2199  +   330d ago
i heard they fixed the sponge problem and it will be the perfect amount of dmg for people to die
DirtyPimp  +   330d ago
good news
Burackus  +   329d ago
Because this isn't cod
MeatheadMilitia  +   330d ago
Finally looks like a shooter that isn't a shooter, if that makes any sense.
iamnsuperman  +   330d ago
i.e. has moved into the realm of colour. I like shooters but too many are going for the same art style (trying to look artistically realistic war) which is weird as the world, and its wars, are fairly colourful
#3.1 (Edited 330d ago ) | Agree(6) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
sAVAge_bEaST  +   330d ago
"Killed myself with a grenade, naw,what.i.mean?"

DayOne Digital. -free DLC.
#4 (Edited 330d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
BOVICE47  +   330d ago
The game looks amazing. I Love that the weight is back for the weapons and there is no lag between the game and the controller. Nov 15th cant come any sooner
Maddens Raiders  +   330d ago
Man you're so lucky lol! Thanks for the vid!
BOVICE47  +   330d ago
man I can't wait till everyone can play. I recently heard that over 300,000 people per-ordered the game. That kind of competition is going to be exciting!
Maddens Raiders  +   330d ago
Send me a message on PSN. Maddens_Raiders. Day one.
Trackboss  +   330d ago
This is freaking awesome!
#6 (Edited 330d ago ) | Agree(6) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
Chuk5  +   330d ago
I'm justing feeding on everyone one of these pax morsels on this game. the definitive first party PS4 game come launch.
mayberry  +   330d ago
BOSS! As usual! Killzone I stellar!
SanMarco  +   330d ago
Watermelon
waltyftm  +   330d ago
Stunning stuff.
Sadist3  +   330d ago
The character models look horrible. I don't understand why people keep saying this game looks amazing, or plays amazingly. I'm guessing no one here has seen Battlefield 4 gameplay. Killzone just looks like a typical shooter where you just run around and pull the right trigger. No vehicles, no destructible environments, the maps look campy, no buildings to run inside off...it looks like a Call of Duty game. Watch Battlefield 4 gameplay and look at how much action/chaos/strategy is going on. People saying Killzone is amazing when battlefield is coming out is like people saying Double Dribble is amazing when NBA 2K 14 is coming out.
djwille88  +   330d ago
I'm buying both games!
sevilha82  +   330d ago
Don´t be an idiot and a troll,most of us are buying both games,and don´t compare such diferent games,they are very distinct from one another but they will both be amazing and fun,from what i´ve seen from killzone SF footage they mainteined the fast bit more agil gameplay they experimented in kz3 and correct a few things like map design,overall weapons design and customization and all the things we still don´t know,so if you suck at Killzone and dont like it because of that dont the bash the game learn to play it instead,it looks amazing and fun oh and by the way till date kz is the only 1080p 60 frames per sec game really confirmed in the ps4,even batllefield is struglling on that field much to my shame because i love that game,like most of us here(the ones that enjoy several games)
Doghead  +   330d ago
Quess the you look Mr Master Chief and his stupid always on helmet..
Heey what abt the Gladiators in Ryse
xReDeMpTiOnx  +   330d ago
I swear I just hope the influx of new players don't try ruining the damn series like they did for
Killzone 3.

Ur new to the series and haven't played other killzone previous to shadowfall and you want what?!?!? It's too heavy, too much lag in controls, we need kill streaks, guns have too much recoil the game needs more guns and it has to kill quick.

Typical things new people intrude on the series and start throwing things around like they know what's best for the series/game.
#12 (Edited 330d ago ) | Agree(10) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Mr-SellJack  +   330d ago
Woah!nice to finally see someone use the new features
MeatheadMilitia  +   330d ago
It looks like they made some major improvements from the original games, which is great to see, I just hope come launch it keeps up with the current hype.
Sevir  +   330d ago
lol, This game is going to take people by storm and surprise everyone. I have a feeling both battlefield and COD will play second fiddle to Killzone's surprising gameplay formula. The xbox fans calling This game generic seem to be worried that the PS4 has a shooter thats getting nothing but positive press. Both single player and multiplayer. Its gonna be awesome and I cant wait.

Keep trolling and hating xbox fans KZ:Shadow Fall is primed to rock worlds on November 15th
quenomamen  +   329d ago
Take that invisibility crap out the game !
- El PRESADOR
#16 (Edited 329d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Arcanine  +   324d ago
Does anyone know what kind of TV that was?

World Of Speed Gets New Beautiful Screenshots

15m ago - My.com has released five new screenshots for the McLaren MP4-12C in their upcoming AAA online rac... | PC

Sacred 3 Review | PlayStationing

16m ago - PlayStationing writes: "Sacred 2: Fallen Angel released to generally favourable views, and was lo... | PC

Fairy Fencer F Official Website Now Live; Release Date Moved Up By a Week

17m ago - Twinfinite writes: NIS America has just launched the official website for Fairy Fencer F, show... | PS3

Transistor Soundtrack Gets an Extended Edition

25m ago - Twinfinite writes: Transistor saw its release just two months ago, and composer Darren Korb ha... | PC

Start Making Games for the PS4

Sacred 3 Review (Invision Game Community)

27m ago - Six years after the release of Sacred 2, Deep Silver have resurrected the series with Sacred 3. H... | PC