STFUandPLAY's Tony Polanco, Rachael Murdock, Michael Crawford, Emilio Lopez, Brian Munjoma, Brett Murdock and Chris Sealy discuss what’s happened in the world of video games, pop culture and STFUandPLAY this past week.
• Will video games always be vilified by society?
• Is Nintendo completely out of touch these days?
• Sony accidentally leaks Grand Theft Auto V assets
• Steve Balmer to retire as CEO of Microsoft within 12 months
• Xbox One regional delays
• Uwe Boll’s Kickstarter for Postal 2
• Playstation camera talk
• If you had the opportunity to create a game, what kind of game would it be?
• What is your most anticipated indie game/what indie game intrigues you the most?