Once you reach a certain point in your life, it's hard not to start thinking about the things you'd like to do before you croak. See the pyramids! Set foot on each of the continents! Take a Tex-Mex cooking class! As gamers, we often have similar thoughts, though they're not necessarily on such a morbid timeline. Marriage and parenthood can also take a chunk out of prime gaming time, depending upon your choice of spouse or the amount of attention you plan on giving your tiny terror. Even if you don't plan on spawning or dying in the immediate future, there are still tons of things that you should plan on doing while you have the time.
76. Play Pong. Seriously. It has to be done.
77. Battle Psycho Mantis in Metal Gear Solid
78. Screw a friend out of a Mario Kart victory by nailing him or her with a red shell at the finish line. Any Mario Kart applies. It's equally as painful in each version
79. Experience the joys of the sticky grenade and energy sword in either Halo 2 or 3 multiplayer
80. Rob someone blind in the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Continued at source...