Try our new beta! Click here
Submitted by Abriael 834d ago | trailer

PS3 Exclusive Puppeteer Gets an Absolutely Adorable Trailer

Sony Computer Entertainment Japan and Asia just released an adorable trailer of Puppeteer, that will be released in Europe on September the 10th and in North America the day after. (PS3, Puppeteer)

Attached Video
ShugaCane  +   834d ago
Gorgeous. Definitely one of the most innovative and original games of the year. Day one.
#1 (Edited 834d ago ) | Agree(25) | Disagree(5) | Report | Reply
Abriael  +   834d ago
Same here. The demo was amazing.
abzdine  +   834d ago
Sony drive innovation forward one more time thanks to their amazing studios.

Give me more of this please!
#1.1.1 (Edited 834d ago ) | Agree(16) | Disagree(3) | Report
TheGrimReaper0011  +   834d ago
Demo?! There's a demo?!
Or do you mean at E3?
It kinda reminds me of Rayman Origins cross LBP
And any game that reminds me of those two games is just fine by me ^_^
Abriael  +   834d ago
@TheGrim: there's one on the Japanese PSN and it's awesome, and another will be on the Euro PSN in 2 days.
#1.1.3 (Edited 834d ago ) | Agree(6) | Disagree(2) | Report
ZodTheRipper  +   834d ago
DayOne for me, just to support that kind of creativity. My little brother and cousin will love this, imagine playing this as a 8 year old ... :D
miyamoto  +   834d ago

This game is the most original and creative I have ever seen since Gravity Rush!

No way I am gonna pass this up.
GribbleGrunger  +   834d ago
I don't think I'll be able to pass this up even though I'll have a PS4 under my TV as well as a PS3. Some may argue that Sony have such a broad variety of games that their consoles lack identity, but I don't care, they have the identity I want them to have.
#1.2 (Edited 834d ago ) | Agree(10) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
princejb134  +   834d ago
I was hoping they release this for ps4. I really want it

Prefer this game over knack
ZodTheRipper  +   834d ago
I have to agree with you on this one. I somehow think the hype would be MUCH bigger if this was a PS4 launch title.
FamilyGuy  +   833d ago
This game embodies everything I like about Sonys game developers. They're always doing something new, interesting and have games that are actually fun.

I was sold when I watched the first trailer of this game.
#1.4 (Edited 833d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Spenok  +   834d ago
This game literally looks like a puppet show come to life in a video game. So creative and full of wonderment.

This looks like so much fun. I'll be buying this for sure.
TheArtfulDodger  +   834d ago
This reminds me of Little Big Planet for some reason.
Bathyj  +   834d ago
awesome cloth dynamics
Double_Oh_Snap  +   834d ago
15+ hours to beat, just charging through the main path.

The game changes every 10 to 15 minutes and nothing is reused.

"Moore said that they hope to change the gameplay every 10 to 15 minutes across the length of the game, offering up new challenges such as more vertical platforming, top down sections and more besides. The scenery and plot will shift rapidly too, with vivid concept art that I saw showing fish riding, running on the roof of a train, two towers launching rockets or fireworks at one another… The list goes on and on."

Conclusion... Gavin Moore is my hero
#4 (Edited 834d ago ) | Agree(9) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
talocaca  +   834d ago
Usually I wait 2-3 months as games drop in price rapidly and I have no time to play right away....but this game will be day one for me.

It just feels right to support it.
FamilyGuy  +   833d ago
This game launches at $40 anyway
SynestheticRoar  +   834d ago
One of the last gems to go in my collection.
Acquiescence  +   834d ago
At some point during the Summer...
this game snuck its way to the top of my most anticipated games list. It's like some of my favourite platformers - Klonoa, LittleBigPlanet, Dynamite Headdy - all rolled into one awe-inspiring visual package. It's so vibrant and creative and ARGGHHHH I want it!!!
biglittlesps  +   834d ago
Great looking platform game and its really innovative. Hope this kind games gets ported to Vita one day so i can have game like this on the go which is fun and great to experiance.

Also Rain game from Japan studio itself is wonderful too.
#8 (Edited 834d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
LoveSpuds  +   834d ago
Yup, Rain is another game that looks amazing. There is still so much to look forward too with the PS3 I cannot see me packing it away for a good year after the PS4 releases!
#8.1 (Edited 834d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
LoveSpuds  +   834d ago
Have had my pre-order in place a for a long while, super excited for this.

My second most anticipated game on PS3 after The Witch and The Hundred Nights, there are still so many great games to come on PS3, fair play to Sony, they never fail to deliver where games are concerned!
r21  +   834d ago
Oh man, I really hope this title sells well. It looks really good and fun. Sadly, havent much promotion from Sony bout this title.
KingKevo  +   834d ago
It's a small line between adorable and annoying I guess. Yes, I can't listen to these Japanese squeaky girls who are over excited, it's so annoying and loud.
darkvenom  +   834d ago
Already pre-ordered.

Fallout 4 companion guide: how to improve your relationship with Curie

18m ago - Fallout 4 has a variety of potential companions that provide company while you traverse the waste... | PC

Self-Entitlement Is a Disease

18m ago - The sense of self-entitlement some gamers have will ruin the gaming fandom for the rest of us. He... | Culture

See what games are coming out in 2016

Now - Visit our release calendar to see what games are coming out in 2016. | Promoted post

Just Cause 3 Review | Giant Bomb

18m ago - Rico's third adventure stays the course, but at least this course involves slingshotting cows off... | PC

Big Balance Changes Coming To Skyforge

18m ago - Obsidian Entertainment and today gave Skyforge players a heads up ahead of a large re-bala... | PC

CheatCC Rewind: The Perfect Game for the Busy Gamer

18m ago - Chrono Trigger is a classic that holds up well for busy modern gamers. | Culture