This week’s podcast is full of Android-based console goodness – or badness, depending on your opinion of them. This week’s Gaming History looks at the Nintendo GameCube.
This week’s news includes:
* Ouya game developers sound off on disappointing sales numbers
* Nvidia plans July 31st launch of the Shield
* Telltale Games confirms Clementine returns to The Walking Dead
* Star Control now owned by Stardock
* Battlestar Galactica writer/producer collaborating with Sony Santa Monica
All this and Listener Feedback, as well as the Question of the Week: “What is your favorite first person shooter of all time?”