Jerrett Calloway (Blade206), Charles King (DCI), and Wynton Harris (Worsecase) come together once again to bring you the best infotainment on the net. The SYGU crew gives you the news and honest opinions about the video game industry and culture while bringing the fun back to gaming. Listen and Laugh! In this episode we talked about the following:
- PS4 and Xbox one Cloud Features
- Titanfall multiplatform?
- Sony’s Anti DRM Policies
- Microsoft’s Conference making it easy for Sony to win E3 2013
- Wii U barely having a conference
- Kinect to be used on Xbox One with no choice?
- Sony is finally charging for online
- Games that impressed us the at E3 2013
- As always we have a step ya game up and much more
Side-note: This is a long-awaited podcast that was already recorded 3 weeks ago. Some of the information is old and invalid due to certain changes of policies.