Geoff Keighley promised some information on The Force Unleashed segments that will be airing on Spike and now He has it. Here's when you can tune into Spike over the next week to hear more about the game. He will be hosting a series of short interstitials with Haden Blackman from LucasArts to reveal more game details:
- April 6 at 7:58 p.m. ET/PT – between the premiere of Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones and Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- April 11 at 10:52 p.m. ET/PT – At the end of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- April 12 at 12:00 a.m. ET/PT – throughout an episode of GameTrailers TV with Geoff Keighley filmed at LucasArts' headquarters in San Francisco
- April 12 at 5:06 p.m. ET/PT – before Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- April 13 at 5:06 p.m. ET/PT – before Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
If you miss these segments don't worry -- They will be putting them up on GameTrailers after they air.
Meantime, make sure you don't miss their April 11 episode (that's next Friday). It's our biggest GTTV yet. They will have SEVEN world exclusives in the show in high-definition! They will show you the Duel Mode in the Force Unleashed for the Wii, but they also have something special from their friends at Insomniac Games and Sony Computer Entertainment.
More news on Monday when details on the show hit this very site. Have a good weekend.