Famitsu has conducted an interview with Chiba Hiroki, Kitase Yoshinori and Nakaaki Yusaku about Square Enix's recently announced Mystery / Adventure RPG Sigma Harmonics. Some new details have surfaced:
· Game was planned for the DS since the start.
· The game will be enjoyable by all RPG fans, not just mystery fans.
· "Sigma" is a word that has a meaning in the game.
· Story divided into chapters, and each chapter a new mystery occurs (mainly murders). The player has to solve it in order to advance.
· The "mystery man" with the black clothes will reveal himself at around 50% of the game.