Try our new beta! Click here
Submitted by CustardTrout 873d ago | screenshot

The Last of Us stretching Ellie bug is hilarious

A dash of humour for the morning, a recent bug found in the Last of Us stretches Ellie (PS3, The Last Of Us)

xtremexx  +   873d ago
thats just messed up, maybe even mentally scarring.
GuyThatPlaysGames  +   873d ago
How come this game has a bug and everyone praises it but if it was any other game it would be considered broken or trash?
Lvl_up_gamer  +   873d ago
No...if it was any other MS exclusive would have been broken and trash.
svoulis  +   873d ago
Its not even a game breaking bug ha. If it were I could see it being an actual issue.
Neixus  +   873d ago
because this bug is not really hurting the gameplay or progression?

Also, no one hated at a similar bug in the bf3 alpha test.

Stop crying and try to laugh at some things in life :)
Bluepowerzz  +   873d ago
and if you watch the jfk video and look closely you will see a sony fanboy in the grassy knoll... get out xbot dont ruin my day ..
#1.1.4 (Edited 873d ago ) | Agree(9) | Disagree(4) | Report
xHeavYx  +   873d ago
The hell are you talking about? Even you praise this game
bsquwhere  +   873d ago
Go play an Xbox game or something, instead of being a baby and complaining about the lack of complaining.
wsoutlaw87  +   873d ago
I played through it and never noticed a bug. There were a few ai issues but no bugs. Dont try to compaire the few bugs that every game has to things like skyrim where you cant play it unless u like slow motion and not being able to go in water with out the game crashing. Some games bugs ruin the experience the last of us is just a bug. The games really good, go try it. The online is surprisingly amusing as well.
HammadTheBeast  +   873d ago
Wasn't Skyrim made GOTY in 2011?

Yeah, that wasn't buggy at all. /s
guitarded77  +   873d ago
Because it's NOT broken. Red Dead had far more bugs, and was similarly praised. Skyrim had its issues and it was praised. There are more examples.

Personally, I have not experienced any noticeable glitches while playing the game.
uncharted56  +   873d ago
Every game has bugs. Some more then others. The thing is this game so good that you can look past a few bugs even Read Dead Redemption was so good that you could look past the bugs. You have not played this game so you will not understand why people praise this game. When I played it I had one bug where Ellie just disappeared into thin air lol and I couldn't find her. Fortunately game has a good checkpoint system and restarted to lose only a min of gameplay.
QuickdrawMcgraw  +   873d ago
Because the game is so good that people are willing to over look some bugs.
ziggurcat  +   873d ago
there's a difference between this type of bug, which has zero effect on the functionality of the game, and the game-breaking bugs that were/are in skyrim.
SilentNegotiator  +   873d ago
One of the first comments. Claims "everyone" is praising it.

Good work, troll. When you have nothing real to criticize as hypocrisy, make something up.
#1.1.13 (Edited 873d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(1) | Report
darthv72  +   873d ago
That's not a bug. thats elastigirl from the Incredibles.
#1.1.14 (Edited 873d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(1) | Report
badz149  +   872d ago
new type of the infected, maybe? runners, clickers and behold...the stretcher!
pixelsword  +   872d ago
She's a big girl now.
Snookies12  +   873d ago
Aww, too bad there's no video. I imagine that was quite hilarious to see in motion.
GribbleGrunger  +   873d ago
That's hilarious! I really wanted to see if her lips moved when she talked.

Bubble for cheering me up
#2.2 (Edited 873d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
ZBlacktt  +   873d ago
Like this story above. Someone made news of it on here some weeks ago posting the video only.
SolidStoner  +   873d ago
youtube coment made me lough...

"SHE'S TURNING!!!!!!!!!! It only took 6 months to kick in"
ThatCanadianGuy514  +   873d ago
oh my god lol
That is horrifying.
HeavenlySnipes  +   873d ago
Wasn't a bug. Is a side effect of the mutated virus she is a carrier of ;)
mafiahajeri  +   873d ago
Now I know how Ellie would go around killing people so easily, she's secretly the T-1000...
#4 (Edited 873d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
theDECAY  +   873d ago
It's actually quite frightening.
SyphonELITE  +   873d ago
Tonight, make sure your night light is on.
Hellsvacancy  +   873d ago
The cutscenes for this game are unwatchable for me, this is what happens to me (not my video)

Heart breaking
#7 (Edited 873d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
sashimi  +   873d ago
Delete any patches and play, it should have no problems as thats how i played through the entire game 4+ times with no issues at all
Hellsvacancy  +   873d ago
I tried that buddy, Ive tried everything I can, I'm not the only one, it seems to be affecting 120gb slim owners, it might even be because I upgraded the hdd, I'm going to try and find the old 120gb hdd my PS3 came with, hopefully that'll fix it
Bowzabub  +   872d ago
That's the PS3. How old is the system? I'm guessing that it's the BR reader.
I've been through a few of them and this looks familiar. Some games play without a hitch for awhile, but any game pushing the reader has this happen. If you have Killzone 2 or 3, try that (especially the cutscenes). If it does the same you'll know why. Some games are just harder on systems.
#7.2 (Edited 872d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Hellsvacancy  +   872d ago
Ok buddy ill try KillZone 2 now
Hellsvacancy  +   872d ago
Worked fine, I was actually getting in to it lol, I tried MGS4 the day it happened, that was fine, bluray movies play fine also

From what i've been reading it affects 120gb ps3 slim models from the UK, Im going to put the original hard-drive back in, hopefully thatll fix it

I have been playing it, I downloaded the cutscenes, I just plug my laptop into my tele and watch them that way as they happen
Bowzabub  +   872d ago
Hope it works out for you. Look at the bright least it's not the PS3 reader.
kaozgamer  +   873d ago
thats scary
shikamaroooo  +   873d ago
Imagine if a form if the infected looked like that :o
SniperControl  +   873d ago
It's like the alien out of the movie "The Thing"
SageHonor  +   873d ago
This made my skin crawl lol
Braid  +   873d ago
That's a Stretcher, a new type of infected.
#12 (Edited 873d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
rmedtx  +   873d ago
I'm glad I didn't come across this bug.
Kenshin_BATT0USAI  +   873d ago
This happened to me during my first playthrough. Completely killed the mood for the university level. LOL
BlaqMagiq24  +   873d ago
Must be a new type of infected LOL. Ellie had to turn eventually I guess.
dazzrazz  +   873d ago
This is a Easter egg for Battlefield 3 :P
bsquwhere  +   873d ago
I like how there's a few comments at the begging of this thread by Xbox fans(and that's fine)on a PlayStation story , complaining that Sony fans aren't complaining about this bug. Really guys. You have nothing else to do.
#17 (Edited 873d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
ApolloTheBoss  +   873d ago
No no it's cool. I mean it's not like I had to sleep this week.
martinezjesus1993  +   873d ago
How come people always find these bugs but I play through it (4th playthrough, trying to platinum) I never experience them? The only one I've had is one where I shiv a clicker from behind, and he dies, but he is just standing there as if he was alive, and that was only in my second play through.
Android  +   873d ago
That looks more scarier than the clickers!

PS4 Exclusive Driveclub's New Screenshot and Videos Show New Flip Paint Option: Looks Spectacular

4m ago - You learned yesterday that this month's Driveclub update will include new paint options, and toda... | PS4

TheSixthAxis Podcast: The Year According To Evolution's Paul Rustchynsky

4m ago - TheSixthAxis' Kris Lipscombe sits down with Evolution's Paul Rustchynsky, aka Rushy, to talk abo... | PS3

See what games are coming out in 2016

Now - Visit our release calendar to see what games are coming out in 2016. | Promoted post

Which console is dominating festive ad space in 2015?

8m ago - Generation Media account executive Joseph Phelan takes a look at which games are pulling ahead in... | PS4

Dariusburst CS: Chronicle Saviours Overview video

8m ago - Keith: New to DariusBurst Chronicle Saviours and what to know what's going on? Check out this han... | PC

Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival Review (GamerPros)

29m ago - Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival is a stain on the name of the AC series, as well as Nintendo and... | Wii U