It's hard to believe that the Worms series began well over a decade ago, but its popularity has seen the games appear across most of the major gaming platforms since. Worms: A Space Oddity brings most of the fun of worm-battling to the Nintendo Wii, marrying Worms' traditional 2D gameplay to a particularly clever control system.
* Creative use of the Wii Remote
* Good variety of gameplay modes
* Multiplayer battles are great fun.
* No online multiplayer
* Limited selection of weapons
* Camera control can be frustrating.