140°
Submitted by ChaosKnight 441d ago | trailer

New Kingdom Hearts χ [chi] Gameplay Trailer Highlights Battle System, Art Style

Hardcore Gamer: Currently in beta and due out later this year, the game is a 2D free to player browser game that fleshes out the events of the Keyblade War. The game features a unique battle system and allows for custom characters to be created. (Kingdom Hearts X[chi], PC)

Attached Video
Need4Game  +   442d ago
I've Told many of you This Would Happen.
Many of you didn't believe.

Kingdom Hearts Action-MMORPG coming soon, high probability.
#1 (Edited 442d ago ) | Agree(10) | Disagree(4) | Report | Reply
NihonjinChick  +   441d ago
No, you've tried to tell us that KH 3 would be an action mmorpg. Also, this news is months old. They had a beta up for it a while ago.

P.S What is up with you and MMOs? I stopped taking you serious when you suggested Bayonetta 2 should be an MMO.
#1.1 (Edited 441d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(8) | Report | Reply
Capt-FuzzyPants  +   441d ago
Yeah anything SE related he claims FF15 and KH3 will both be MMORPGs. It's really kind of annoying.

And on topic I'm sure this will be a decent game for what it is, but I don't think I'll be playing this one.
sherimae2413  +   442d ago
tsk. -_-

even kh is a browser game now....
#2 (Edited 442d ago ) | Agree(7) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Lockon  +   441d ago
I kinda wish they would have kept it on PlayStation...Theres so many KH games now I don't even know the story.
majiebeast  +   441d ago
90% of the Kingdom Hearts cast is Xehanort or Sora the other 10% isnt.
-Gespenst-  +   441d ago
I actually think this looks pretty great. I was expecting Mafia Wars or Farmville or something. I'd definitely play this.
mt  +   441d ago
it looks noting like KH gameplay. it is just a guy who wields a keyblade.
trenso1  +   441d ago
Honestly knowing this game is about the keyblade wars annoys in that they didnt wait and make it a game on consoles or even on a nintendo handheld. I mean its the keyblade wars that could explain how everything started, and what happened that so many keyblade wielders were wiped out, shown by all the keyblades in the grave yard. I feel this game could have been better than a 2D pc game

Add comment

You need to be registered to add comments. Register here or login
Remember
New stories
20°

Clock Tower creator announces spiritual successor for PS Vita, iOS, and Android

14m ago - "Hifumi Kouno, the creator of the classic horror adventure series Clock Tower, and his studio Nud... | PS Vita
20°

KickBeat SE Review | Everybody Loves Kung Fu Guitar Hero | The Game Fanatics

14m ago - Zen Studios’ latest title KickBeat has arrived on the PlayStation 4 and the Wii U this week in Sp... | PS4
20°

MGSV goodies at TGS 2014: prosthetic arm replica, sneaking suit Snake figure and more

14m ago - Tokyo Game Show 2014 is in full swing, and on display is a large collection of various pieces of... | Culture
30°

How EA Wasted the Harry Potter Video Game License for Over a Decade

15m ago - EA takes a lot of stick. The company is frequently attacked by outlets across the industry for wh... | Industry
Ad

Destiny The Game

Now - Explore Mars, Rediscover Venus, Reclaim the moon, Protect Earth. Become Legend. The wait is over! Destiny is now available to play, Pick up your... | Promoted post
40°

Silent Hills: Guillermo del Toro's Thoughts on Hideo Kojima

16m ago - What does the director have to say about Hideo Kojima's directorial ambitions and P.T.? | PS4