This is the freshest news we have on MGS4, out today!
At the moment its all in French.
Stay tuned for a translation on the way.
You'll want to see the screens though, a lot of them released.
Hit the jump for more.
The screens are highly detailed and MGS4 just gets more awesome with every new piece of info released.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
UPDATES* a bit on the translation:
There are cutscenes that last 30+ minutes!
The screens are from the old build of last year;
nanomachines play a big role in mgs4, they contribute in a sense to the change of how war is fought. The author can't be more specific though (nda prolly).
- all cutscenes are real time
- some cutscenes are very long (30 minutes even for some)
- some cutscenes are controllable. For example: during the briefing in the second mission, you can choose different camera angles.
- some graphical elements make the game come to life: birds flying over, cables swaying in the wind, a lot of explosions, etc.)
- still a lot of aliasing but nothing serious
- still some framedrops but a lot better than it was at tgs07
- explosions, fire and smoke effects are amazing
- you really think you are on the battlefield, thanks to the ambiance and sound in the game (a lot of credibility in the environments).
- synchronisation in speech not perfect yet, but Kojima promises it will be in the final version.
- new animations (snake reaches for his shoulder sometimes because he's in pain), new cqc movements, rolling barrel is a great addition
- solid eye and mkII have a battery that will autocharge when not in use
Courtesy of NeoGAF.