This week's podcast is fairly heavy on the Xbox One news, but at least it makes for a themed podcast. Jordan expresses his fears at controllers that look at you, while QWOP and Surgeon Simulator 2013 are discussed.
This week's news includes:
* PS4 did have always on DRM, camera, but Sony changed it at E3
* Report: Xbox One's capabilities better than Microsoft expected
* Report: Xbox One will be able to run Windows 8 apps
* Xbox One getting Unity support to aid indie developers
* Half-Life 3 rumors squashed by Surgeon Simulator 2013 dev
* Star Citizen asset cost for ships "anywhere from $35,000 to $150,000"
The "Win a Titanfall T-shirt" contest continues. Merely answer, "What game at E3 impressed you the most?" to enter to win a large size tee.