Last year's Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars featured a horde of freaky alien units, hammy acting, and lots and lots of explosions. With Kane's Wrath, Electronic Arts provides freakier aliens, hammier acting, and bigger explosions, and mixes them into an expansion pack that doesn't improve the core game in any meaningful way. Of course, it gives more ways to experience the terrific gameplay, and for that gamers can be grateful. Nevertheless, Kane's Wrath misses the mark in many ways and comes across as a wasted opportunity.
* Some fun new units to play around with
* A ton of new maps
* New subfactions add variety.
* Disappointing, disjointed campaign
* New Global Conquest mode isn't very compelling
* Some of the new units and subfactions are underwhelming.