Submitted by TheDCD 305d ago | opinion piece

Seven Games That Truly Defined E3 2013

Many great games were shown at the huge event this year...but these seven manage to stand out. (Bayonetta 2, Destiny, Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved, Dying Light, Mad Max, Next-Gen, PS3, PS4, TitanFall, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One)

creHEARTive  +   305d ago
Mad Max actually looks interesting.
IcyEyes  +   305d ago
Mad Max is pretty nice, but to be honest that list is a bit "meh".
Anyway, it's just an opinion and I respect that.
gamerlive  +   305d ago
There are a lot of good games coming out and many of them are coming to current gen.
Timesplitter14  +   305d ago
For me it was :
- MGS5
- The Division
- Destiny

I dunno what to think about Mad Max or The Order. Trailers that don't show gameplay or don't even give a hint of what the game is like are not worth much to me. We'll have to wait and see
#3 (Edited 305d ago ) | Agree(18) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
Cirran  +   305d ago
For sure. Those 3 games stood out more than any others. I could even add Infamous Second Son to the list after seeing the gameplay video.
sobekflakmonkey  +   305d ago
agreed, but my list is even shorter, I only really got stoked over The Division and Destiny.
TechnicianTed  +   305d ago
The Witcher 3 and Dark Souls 2 were my most wanted, but those games did look great.
Livecustoms  +   305d ago
The Divison and Destiny could both be game changers on the console scene !
j-blaze  +   305d ago
although i hate most shooters especially fps, but the games you mentioned plus Titanfall are really amazing and intriguing, these games better have single player!
Enemy  +   305d ago
Gotta give credit where its due here. Destiny did it for me.
Foxgod  +   305d ago

#6 (Edited 305d ago ) | Agree(7) | Disagree(7) | Report | Reply
AlphaCentyros  +   305d ago
Where did you see GTA V?
Heartnet  +   305d ago
you forgot Sunset OVerdrive :D
Foxgod  +   305d ago
Well, maybe, i want to see first if it will be my cup of tea.
creatchee  +   305d ago
For me (no particular order)

Infamous: Second Son
Titanfall
The Division
MGS5
Project Spark
Destiny
Forza 5
DDDGirlGamer85  +   305d ago
Yes yes yes agree
Mr-SellJack  +   305d ago
not a single game on the list is worth buying new imo but dying light definately looks enjoyable and the list has variety.mgs and ff just slaughtered everything especially in terms of everything
Prime_28  +   305d ago
This list isn't great, where's Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros? Those games looked amazing!
#10 (Edited 305d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply

Ryse Son of Rome
Dead Rising 3
Killer Instinct
Witcher 3
#12 (Edited 305d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
DEATHxTHExKIDx  +   305d ago
FFXV and KH3 pretty much made this E3 for me. I know they won't be out for awhile(especially KH3)but I literally got goosebumps when I saw those trailers.

Other than That games im excited for:
Zelda 3DS

Bayonetta 2
Kingdom Hearts 3
Destiny
The Division
Killzone Shadow Fall
Infamous Second Son
Pokemon X and Y(can't help it, looks like the best Pokemon game in years and I'm hyped as f**k for it)

There's a lot more, but it'll take too long for me to list them all. Overall, it was a fantastic E3.
GamePeace  +   305d ago
1. Witcher 3
2. FF XV
3. MGS V
4. Destiny
5. The Order (because of the short trailer)

If The Last Guardian and Deep Down had make their apparence at E3, the listing would be different.
For me it was:

3) Mirror's Edge 2
4) Final Fantasy XV
5) Forza 5
6) MGS V
7) Quantum Break
elda  +   305d ago
FFXV trailer was amazing,I'm definitely interested in that as I do with all FF games,Infamous:SS & Killzone:SF.
FlyShootRaceSims  +   305d ago
- Titanfall
- Dead Rising 3
- Witcher 3
- Forza 5
- Ryse
- Mechwarrior (just a wish)
- Mech Commander (another wish)
- Colony Wars (and another wish)
#20 (Edited 305d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
truechainz  +   304d ago
Keeping the lists going:

Super Smash Bros.
KH3
FFXV
Infamous Second Son
MGSV
DK Country Tropical Freeze
Mariokart 8
Destiny
Titanfall
Ryse
Killer Instinct (eager to see more before final judgement)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle - Video Preview

7m ago - Sporting all the style of the famous manga, All-Star Battle is a surprisingly competent brawler s... | PS3

Hands-On Preview: Transistor I DualShockers

7m ago - After Bastion debuted to big acclaim in 2011, Supergiant Games is ready to follow-up their first... | PC

5 Reasons You Need to Play Watch Dogs

13m ago - Bill Lavoy (Prima Games): With Watch Dogs set to release on all major platforms May 27th, we felt... | PC

Console Hard Drive Full - Welcome to the Digital Future

13m ago - With digital purchases and mandatory installs being a feature of Xbox One and PS4 gaming, the 500... | PS4

Filmwatch April Contests

Now - Calling all Marvel fans. Come celebrate the release of Captain America: The Winter Soldier with us as we give away a cool prize for fans of Cap plu... | Promoted post

Front Towards Gamer Pax East 2014 -- Tetropolis Hands-On Preview

13m ago - Metroidvania with Tetris, seriously, use tetriminos as puzzle powers. | PC