Submitted by TheDCD 772d ago | opinion piece

Seven Games That Truly Defined E3 2013

Many great games were shown at the huge event this year...but these seven manage to stand out. (Bayonetta 2, Destiny, Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved, Dying Light, Mad Max, Next-Gen, PS3, PS4, TitanFall, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One)

creHEARTive  +   772d ago
Mad Max actually looks interesting.
IcyEyes  +   772d ago
Mad Max is pretty nice, but to be honest that list is a bit "meh".
Anyway, it's just an opinion and I respect that.
gamerlive  +   772d ago
There are a lot of good games coming out and many of them are coming to current gen.
Timesplitter14  +   772d ago
For me it was :
- MGS5
- The Division
- Destiny

I dunno what to think about Mad Max or The Order. Trailers that don't show gameplay or don't even give a hint of what the game is like are not worth much to me. We'll have to wait and see
#3 (Edited 772d ago ) | Agree(18) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
Cirran  +   772d ago
For sure. Those 3 games stood out more than any others. I could even add Infamous Second Son to the list after seeing the gameplay video.
sobekflakmonkey  +   772d ago
agreed, but my list is even shorter, I only really got stoked over The Division and Destiny.
TechnicianTed  +   772d ago
The Witcher 3 and Dark Souls 2 were my most wanted, but those games did look great.
Livecustoms  +   772d ago
The Divison and Destiny could both be game changers on the console scene !
j-blaze  +   771d ago
although i hate most shooters especially fps, but the games you mentioned plus Titanfall are really amazing and intriguing, these games better have single player!
Enemy  +   772d ago
Gotta give credit where its due here. Destiny did it for me.
Foxgod  +   772d ago

#6 (Edited 772d ago ) | Agree(7) | Disagree(7) | Report | Reply
AlphaCentyros  +   772d ago
Where did you see GTA V?
Heartnet  +   772d ago
you forgot Sunset OVerdrive :D
Foxgod  +   772d ago
Well, maybe, i want to see first if it will be my cup of tea.
creatchee  +   772d ago
For me (no particular order)

Infamous: Second Son
Titanfall
The Division
MGS5
Project Spark
Destiny
Forza 5
DDDGirlGamer85  +   772d ago
Yes yes yes agree
Mr-SellJack  +   772d ago
not a single game on the list is worth buying new imo but dying light definately looks enjoyable and the list has variety.mgs and ff just slaughtered everything especially in terms of everything
Prime_28  +   772d ago
This list isn't great, where's Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros? Those games looked amazing!
#10 (Edited 772d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply

Ryse Son of Rome
Dead Rising 3
Killer Instinct
Witcher 3
#12 (Edited 772d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
DEATHxTHExKIDx  +   772d ago
FFXV and KH3 pretty much made this E3 for me. I know they won't be out for awhile(especially KH3)but I literally got goosebumps when I saw those trailers.

Other than That games im excited for:
Zelda 3DS

Bayonetta 2
Kingdom Hearts 3
Destiny
The Division
Killzone Shadow Fall
Infamous Second Son
Pokemon X and Y(can't help it, looks like the best Pokemon game in years and I'm hyped as f**k for it)

There's a lot more, but it'll take too long for me to list them all. Overall, it was a fantastic E3.
GamePeace  +   772d ago
1. Witcher 3
2. FF XV
3. MGS V
4. Destiny
5. The Order (because of the short trailer)

If The Last Guardian and Deep Down had make their apparence at E3, the listing would be different.
For me it was:

3) Mirror's Edge 2
4) Final Fantasy XV
5) Forza 5
6) MGS V
7) Quantum Break
elda  +   771d ago
FFXV trailer was amazing,I'm definitely interested in that as I do with all FF games,Infamous:SS & Killzone:SF.
FlyShootRaceSims  +   771d ago
- Titanfall
- Dead Rising 3
- Witcher 3
- Forza 5
- Ryse
- Mechwarrior (just a wish)
- Mech Commander (another wish)
- Colony Wars (and another wish)
#20 (Edited 771d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
truechainz  +   771d ago
Keeping the lists going:

Super Smash Bros.
KH3
FFXV
Infamous Second Son
MGSV
DK Country Tropical Freeze
Mariokart 8
Destiny
Titanfall
Ryse
Killer Instinct (eager to see more before final judgement)

Dragon Ball Xenoverse Marketing And Localization Survey Launched

23m ago - Bandai Namco has launched a Dragon Ball Xenoverse marketing and localization survey, where player... | PC

The frustrating struggles of a modern day gamer

23m ago - MyGaming: "Gaming has changed over the last few years, and trends have waxed and wane – some more... | Culture

Warhammer: Arcane Magic Comes to iOS

Now - Test your tactics against legendary foes! | Promoted post

The Mother Series Celebrates 26th Anniversary Today

27m ago - Twenty-six years ago, on July 27, 1989, the classic Mother series began its classic journey in Ja... | Wii U

BagoGames | Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation Review

29m ago - BagoGames The ingenious gadgets, the blistering car chases, the infernal explosions, Tom Cruis... | iPhone

Lost Dimension Review | PlayStation Enthusiast

29m ago - "As the PlayStation 3 and PS Vita enter the twilight years of their existence, the number of big... | PS3