Submitted by TheDCD 311d ago | opinion piece

Seven Games That Truly Defined E3 2013

Many great games were shown at the huge event this year...but these seven manage to stand out. (Bayonetta 2, Destiny, Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved, Dying Light, Mad Max, Next-Gen, PS3, PS4, TitanFall, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One)

creHEARTive  +   312d ago
Mad Max actually looks interesting.
IcyEyes  +   311d ago
Mad Max is pretty nice, but to be honest that list is a bit "meh".
Anyway, it's just an opinion and I respect that.
gamerlive  +   311d ago
There are a lot of good games coming out and many of them are coming to current gen.
Timesplitter14  +   311d ago
For me it was :
- MGS5
- The Division
- Destiny

I dunno what to think about Mad Max or The Order. Trailers that don't show gameplay or don't even give a hint of what the game is like are not worth much to me. We'll have to wait and see
#3 (Edited 311d ago ) | Agree(18) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
Cirran  +   311d ago
For sure. Those 3 games stood out more than any others. I could even add Infamous Second Son to the list after seeing the gameplay video.
sobekflakmonkey  +   311d ago
agreed, but my list is even shorter, I only really got stoked over The Division and Destiny.
TechnicianTed  +   311d ago
The Witcher 3 and Dark Souls 2 were my most wanted, but those games did look great.
Livecustoms  +   311d ago
The Divison and Destiny could both be game changers on the console scene !
j-blaze  +   311d ago
although i hate most shooters especially fps, but the games you mentioned plus Titanfall are really amazing and intriguing, these games better have single player!
Enemy  +   311d ago
Gotta give credit where its due here. Destiny did it for me.
Foxgod  +   311d ago

#6 (Edited 311d ago ) | Agree(7) | Disagree(7) | Report | Reply
AlphaCentyros  +   311d ago
Where did you see GTA V?
Heartnet  +   311d ago
you forgot Sunset OVerdrive :D
Foxgod  +   311d ago
Well, maybe, i want to see first if it will be my cup of tea.
creatchee  +   311d ago
For me (no particular order)

Infamous: Second Son
Titanfall
The Division
MGS5
Project Spark
Destiny
Forza 5
DDDGirlGamer85  +   311d ago
Yes yes yes agree
Mr-SellJack  +   311d ago
not a single game on the list is worth buying new imo but dying light definately looks enjoyable and the list has variety.mgs and ff just slaughtered everything especially in terms of everything
Prime_28  +   311d ago
This list isn't great, where's Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros? Those games looked amazing!
#10 (Edited 311d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply

Ryse Son of Rome
Dead Rising 3
Killer Instinct
Witcher 3
#12 (Edited 311d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
DEATHxTHExKIDx  +   311d ago
FFXV and KH3 pretty much made this E3 for me. I know they won't be out for awhile(especially KH3)but I literally got goosebumps when I saw those trailers.

Other than That games im excited for:
Zelda 3DS

Bayonetta 2
Kingdom Hearts 3
Destiny
The Division
Killzone Shadow Fall
Infamous Second Son
Pokemon X and Y(can't help it, looks like the best Pokemon game in years and I'm hyped as f**k for it)

There's a lot more, but it'll take too long for me to list them all. Overall, it was a fantastic E3.
GamePeace  +   311d ago
1. Witcher 3
2. FF XV
3. MGS V
4. Destiny
5. The Order (because of the short trailer)

If The Last Guardian and Deep Down had make their apparence at E3, the listing would be different.
For me it was:

3) Mirror's Edge 2
4) Final Fantasy XV
5) Forza 5
6) MGS V
7) Quantum Break
elda  +   311d ago
FFXV trailer was amazing,I'm definitely interested in that as I do with all FF games,Infamous:SS & Killzone:SF.
FlyShootRaceSims  +   311d ago
- Titanfall
- Dead Rising 3
- Witcher 3
- Forza 5
- Ryse
- Mechwarrior (just a wish)
- Mech Commander (another wish)
- Colony Wars (and another wish)
#20 (Edited 311d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
truechainz  +   310d ago
Keeping the lists going:

Super Smash Bros.
KH3
FFXV
Infamous Second Son
MGSV
DK Country Tropical Freeze
Mariokart 8
Destiny
Titanfall
Ryse
Killer Instinct (eager to see more before final judgement)

Check Out This The Last Of Us Hardcover Ruled Journal

13m ago - Insight Editions are celebrating 30 years of Naughty Dog by announcing their exclusive The Last O... | PS3

Dark Souls II Gets a PC Launch Trailer

23m ago - Namco Bandai Games has released the launch trailer of Dark Souls II for the PC. | PC

Latest Company of Heroes 2 patch aims to level the playing field

23m ago - If you’re a CoH2 player you’re probably already familiar with the imbalances present in the game... | PC

First Trailer Released for 'Dai Gyakuten Saiban,' 19th Century Japan Ace Attorney

26m ago - Hardcore Gamer: Capcom has released the first trailer for "Dai Gyakuten Saiban," the 19th Century... | 3DS

Start Making Games for the PS4

PAX East 2014 | Bit Brawlers is Like an 8-Bit Smash Bros.

30m ago - Bit Brawlers was the first game I played at PAX East 2014. It looked really familiar to a popular... | PC