Submitted by TheDCD 750d ago | opinion piece

Seven Games That Truly Defined E3 2013

Many great games were shown at the huge event this year...but these seven manage to stand out. (Bayonetta 2, Destiny, Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved, Dying Light, Mad Max, Next-Gen, PS3, PS4, TitanFall, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One)

creHEARTive  +   750d ago
Mad Max actually looks interesting.
IcyEyes  +   750d ago
Mad Max is pretty nice, but to be honest that list is a bit "meh".
Anyway, it's just an opinion and I respect that.
gamerlive  +   750d ago
There are a lot of good games coming out and many of them are coming to current gen.
Timesplitter14  +   750d ago
For me it was :
- MGS5
- The Division
- Destiny

I dunno what to think about Mad Max or The Order. Trailers that don't show gameplay or don't even give a hint of what the game is like are not worth much to me. We'll have to wait and see
#3 (Edited 750d ago ) | Agree(18) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
Cirran  +   750d ago
For sure. Those 3 games stood out more than any others. I could even add Infamous Second Son to the list after seeing the gameplay video.
sobekflakmonkey  +   750d ago
agreed, but my list is even shorter, I only really got stoked over The Division and Destiny.
TechnicianTed  +   750d ago
The Witcher 3 and Dark Souls 2 were my most wanted, but those games did look great.
Livecustoms  +   750d ago
The Divison and Destiny could both be game changers on the console scene !
j-blaze  +   749d ago
although i hate most shooters especially fps, but the games you mentioned plus Titanfall are really amazing and intriguing, these games better have single player!
Enemy  +   750d ago
Gotta give credit where its due here. Destiny did it for me.
Foxgod  +   750d ago

#6 (Edited 750d ago ) | Agree(7) | Disagree(7) | Report | Reply
AlphaCentyros  +   750d ago
Where did you see GTA V?
Heartnet  +   750d ago
you forgot Sunset OVerdrive :D
Foxgod  +   750d ago
Well, maybe, i want to see first if it will be my cup of tea.
creatchee  +   750d ago
For me (no particular order)

Infamous: Second Son
Titanfall
The Division
MGS5
Project Spark
Destiny
Forza 5
DDDGirlGamer85  +   750d ago
Yes yes yes agree
Mr-SellJack  +   750d ago
not a single game on the list is worth buying new imo but dying light definately looks enjoyable and the list has variety.mgs and ff just slaughtered everything especially in terms of everything
Prime_28  +   750d ago
This list isn't great, where's Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros? Those games looked amazing!
#10 (Edited 750d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply

Ryse Son of Rome
Dead Rising 3
Killer Instinct
Witcher 3
#12 (Edited 750d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
DEATHxTHExKIDx  +   750d ago
FFXV and KH3 pretty much made this E3 for me. I know they won't be out for awhile(especially KH3)but I literally got goosebumps when I saw those trailers.

Other than That games im excited for:
Zelda 3DS

Bayonetta 2
Kingdom Hearts 3
Destiny
The Division
Killzone Shadow Fall
Infamous Second Son
Pokemon X and Y(can't help it, looks like the best Pokemon game in years and I'm hyped as f**k for it)

There's a lot more, but it'll take too long for me to list them all. Overall, it was a fantastic E3.
GamePeace  +   750d ago
1. Witcher 3
2. FF XV
3. MGS V
4. Destiny
5. The Order (because of the short trailer)

If The Last Guardian and Deep Down had make their apparence at E3, the listing would be different.
For me it was:

3) Mirror's Edge 2
4) Final Fantasy XV
5) Forza 5
6) MGS V
7) Quantum Break
elda  +   750d ago
FFXV trailer was amazing,I'm definitely interested in that as I do with all FF games,Infamous:SS & Killzone:SF.
FlyShootRaceSims  +   749d ago
- Titanfall
- Dead Rising 3
- Witcher 3
- Forza 5
- Ryse
- Mechwarrior (just a wish)
- Mech Commander (another wish)
- Colony Wars (and another wish)
#20 (Edited 749d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
truechainz  +   749d ago
Keeping the lists going:

Super Smash Bros.
KH3
FFXV
Infamous Second Son
MGSV
DK Country Tropical Freeze
Mariokart 8
Destiny
Titanfall
Ryse
Killer Instinct (eager to see more before final judgement)

Japanese Rocker GACKT Finishes His Year Of Gaming...By Screwing Up His Mega Man 3 Playthrough

6m ago - Nestlé (yes, the food and beverage company) have released their final "Game Center" video of the... | GameCube

Opinion: The Superman License Is Just What Rocksteady Needs To Break Out Of Their Formula

32m ago - "With Batman: Arkham Knight now in the hands of players (at least those on consoles), speculation... | PS4

At a Glance: Kitfox Games

Now - Kitfox Games is an Indie studio out of Montreal comprised of five people from different countries with their own strengths and talents. With their... | Promoted post

New Planet Minecraft Project Contest - Underwater Wonderland Now Live

37m ago - Planet Minecraft has released their 11th building contest. Steve needs your help in constructing... | PC

Go adventuring and treasure hunting in Sacred Artefacts: Tactical Challenge

38m ago - Sacred Artefacts: Tactical Challenge is a tactical RPG that has just joined the Square Enix Colle... | PC

How does the size of Star Citizen compare to other titles?

44m ago - That’s right, Star Citizen will require a whopping 100GB of free drive space just to install on y... | PC