Submitted by TheDCD 409d ago | opinion piece

Seven Games That Truly Defined E3 2013

Many great games were shown at the huge event this year...but these seven manage to stand out. (Bayonetta 2, Destiny, Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved, Dying Light, Mad Max, Next-Gen, PS3, PS4, TitanFall, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One)

creHEARTive  +   409d ago
Mad Max actually looks interesting.
IcyEyes  +   409d ago
Mad Max is pretty nice, but to be honest that list is a bit "meh".
Anyway, it's just an opinion and I respect that.
gamerlive  +   409d ago
There are a lot of good games coming out and many of them are coming to current gen.
Timesplitter14  +   409d ago
For me it was :
- MGS5
- The Division
- Destiny

I dunno what to think about Mad Max or The Order. Trailers that don't show gameplay or don't even give a hint of what the game is like are not worth much to me. We'll have to wait and see
#3 (Edited 409d ago ) | Agree(18) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
Cirran  +   409d ago
For sure. Those 3 games stood out more than any others. I could even add Infamous Second Son to the list after seeing the gameplay video.
sobekflakmonkey  +   409d ago
agreed, but my list is even shorter, I only really got stoked over The Division and Destiny.
TechnicianTed  +   409d ago
The Witcher 3 and Dark Souls 2 were my most wanted, but those games did look great.
Livecustoms  +   409d ago
The Divison and Destiny could both be game changers on the console scene !
j-blaze  +   408d ago
although i hate most shooters especially fps, but the games you mentioned plus Titanfall are really amazing and intriguing, these games better have single player!
Enemy  +   409d ago
Gotta give credit where its due here. Destiny did it for me.
Foxgod  +   409d ago

#6 (Edited 409d ago ) | Agree(7) | Disagree(7) | Report | Reply
AlphaCentyros  +   409d ago
Where did you see GTA V?
Heartnet  +   409d ago
you forgot Sunset OVerdrive :D
Foxgod  +   409d ago
Well, maybe, i want to see first if it will be my cup of tea.
creatchee  +   409d ago
For me (no particular order)

Infamous: Second Son
Titanfall
The Division
MGS5
Project Spark
Destiny
Forza 5
DDDGirlGamer85  +   409d ago
Yes yes yes agree
Mr-SellJack  +   409d ago
not a single game on the list is worth buying new imo but dying light definately looks enjoyable and the list has variety.mgs and ff just slaughtered everything especially in terms of everything
Prime_28  +   409d ago
This list isn't great, where's Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros? Those games looked amazing!
#10 (Edited 409d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply

Ryse Son of Rome
Dead Rising 3
Killer Instinct
Witcher 3
#12 (Edited 409d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
DEATHxTHExKIDx  +   409d ago
FFXV and KH3 pretty much made this E3 for me. I know they won't be out for awhile(especially KH3)but I literally got goosebumps when I saw those trailers.

Other than That games im excited for:
Zelda 3DS

Bayonetta 2
Kingdom Hearts 3
Destiny
The Division
Killzone Shadow Fall
Infamous Second Son
Pokemon X and Y(can't help it, looks like the best Pokemon game in years and I'm hyped as f**k for it)

There's a lot more, but it'll take too long for me to list them all. Overall, it was a fantastic E3.
GamePeace  +   409d ago
1. Witcher 3
2. FF XV
3. MGS V
4. Destiny
5. The Order (because of the short trailer)

If The Last Guardian and Deep Down had make their apparence at E3, the listing would be different.
For me it was:

3) Mirror's Edge 2
4) Final Fantasy XV
5) Forza 5
6) MGS V
7) Quantum Break
elda  +   408d ago
FFXV trailer was amazing,I'm definitely interested in that as I do with all FF games,Infamous:SS & Killzone:SF.
FlyShootRaceSims  +   408d ago
- Titanfall
- Dead Rising 3
- Witcher 3
- Forza 5
- Ryse
- Mechwarrior (just a wish)
- Mech Commander (another wish)
- Colony Wars (and another wish)
#20 (Edited 408d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
truechainz  +   408d ago
Keeping the lists going:

Super Smash Bros.
KH3
FFXV
Infamous Second Son
MGSV
DK Country Tropical Freeze
Mariokart 8
Destiny
Titanfall
Ryse
Killer Instinct (eager to see more before final judgement)

Fantasy Forest Story Breeding Guide

8m ago - On this guide you will find each status for each monsters. How to breed each of them and other us... | iPhone

Star Wars Battlefront 3 Planet Tatooine Location Confirmed

17m ago - "Planet Tatooine will be making its way into the upcoming Star Wars FPS." | PC

Top MMOs of 2014... So Far

18m ago - We’re half way through 2014 already, can you believe it?! We decided to stop and take a look back... | PC

Mortal Kombat Mailer Campaign Fails

19m ago - Huxley, TX- Tina Tumpsly received an ominous warning in the mail from NetherRealm Studios, creato... | Culture

Study Game Design at DeVry

VGU Logitech Stress Test: Logitech G19 Keyboard Rage Fit test

23m ago - VGU have teamed up with Logitech to help put some of their gear through their paces. In the first... | PC