Submitted by NYC_Gamer 465d ago | video

WarFrame PS4 Gameplay Demo - IGN Live - E3 2013

IGN:Check out one of the next gen entries coming to the PS4. (PS4, Warframe)

Attached Video
6DEAD6END6  +   465d ago
I can't wait to play this day one when my PS4 comes in, I will spend real money because the developers deserve it.
WrAiTh Sp3cTr3  +   465d ago
It looks good. Are these the same people who made DarkSector?

Edit: Lol, I just assumed it was them and took a shot in the dark(no pun intended) because the character art style looks exactly like DarkSector's.
#1.1 (Edited 465d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
NiteX  +   465d ago
Yes. Been playing it on PC for a few months now and it's fun for a while, it doesn't have a whole lot of variety though.
camel_toad  +   465d ago
Thought the same thing as Nitex, it's fun for a while but kind of shallow.
Destrania  +   465d ago
Looks really fast and fun. Yet another good game to play on my PS4!
#2 (Edited 465d ago ) | Agree(9) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
PR_FROM_OHIO  +   465d ago
Wow this looks fun!!! Will be getting for the PS4!!
MestreRothN4G  +   465d ago
Looks much much better than I expected.
izumo_lee  +   465d ago
Whoa it made by Canadians! Awesome! I will support my people :P

Space Ninjas that is all i need to know. I'm a big anime/manga fan so this is right up my alley.
NateCole  +   465d ago
lol!. Yeah nice change compare to space marines.
cunnilumpkin  +   465d ago
whats the native resolution? he said running at 1080p, but that does not look even close to native 1080p.

looks much lower resolution than the pc version I have played in 1080

a game like this better be 1920x1080p on ps4....its not that detailed
#6 (Edited 465d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(6) | Report | Reply
Pintheshadows  +   465d ago
The game director has confirmed that they are aiming for 1080p, 60fps on the PS4 in a couple of interviews with various publications. He also said the team was amazed at how good it looked on PS4.
You call this not that detailed? interesting.
Genuine-User  +   465d ago
At this point it's almost confirmed that PS4 will play games at native 1080p resolution.
You're watching a recorded stream.
#6.3 (Edited 465d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
cunnilumpkin  +   465d ago
I thought I heard bf4 was 720p 30-60 frames on ps4/xboxone
Martywren  +   465d ago
This game is so badass
Spawn-KING  +   465d ago
Free to Play and a Launch Title..
DEEBO  +   465d ago
looks cool.can't wait.2013 is probably the best year in gaming!these console's are like CPR to the gaming industry.not say it was dying but sales were slipping.but my last few days at work have been crazy.70 preorders in one day.
itchy18  +   465d ago
This looks awesome!
ssj27  +   465d ago
this games does look good and fun! and is free? whattttt

loved darksector.. a very underrated ip
#11 (Edited 465d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
ssj27  +   465d ago
f2p is one of my favorite most wanted games know..
you can get everything on this game for free? I will support then on the PS4 anyways.. just because they are cool..

this game looks fun!!!
Thanks for bringing it on the PS4 and please make DARKSECTOR 2!!
ssj27  +   464d ago
meant... this f2p game*
karl  +   465d ago
i saw it on steam like a hundred time.. i was like .. "goddamit stop bugging me"..

had no idea it looked soo awesome.. i saw it on e3 for the first time im downloading it right now
#12 (Edited 465d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
PersonaCat  +   465d ago
Dude, I was thinking the same thing Haha. I had no idea this is what the game is like. It just looks like some generic fps on steam. That guy in the interview is so cool that he convinced me to support them now and on ps4.
fardan85  +   465d ago
looks interesting.. I'll give it a try for sure

Feature: Missing in Action - PlayStation's Noteworthy TGS 2014 Absentees

7m ago - Push Square: "In many ways, this year’s Tokyo Game Show was a haven for long overdue titles. Fina... | PS4

Destiny Bug Makes It Impossible For Players To Level Up And How To Avoid It

10m ago - "Some players in Destiny may find it impossible for them to level up past a certain point because... | Xbox 360

No NBA 2K15 Demo

14m ago - TheHDRoom: "Were you wondering what the NBA 2K15 demo release date would be? You can stop wonderi... | Xbox 360

Book of Heroes Player Reaches Epic Milestone

14m ago - Book of Heroes player ‘CrzyHopper’ has accomplished the unthinkable | Android

Destiny (PS4) Review

Now - Bungie’s next series is here, but how does it stack up? | Promoted post

God Eater 2: Rage Burst Gets New Batch of Screenshots

14m ago - Hardcore gamer: If the new batch of screenshots we received recently are any indication, it’ll lo... | PS4