Try our new beta! Click here
Submitted by NYC_Gamer 899d ago | video

WarFrame PS4 Gameplay Demo - IGN Live - E3 2013

IGN:Check out one of the next gen entries coming to the PS4. (PS4, Warframe)

Attached Video
6DEAD6END6  +   899d ago
I can't wait to play this day one when my PS4 comes in, I will spend real money because the developers deserve it.
WrAiTh Sp3cTr3  +   899d ago
It looks good. Are these the same people who made DarkSector?

Edit: Lol, I just assumed it was them and took a shot in the dark(no pun intended) because the character art style looks exactly like DarkSector's.
#1.1 (Edited 899d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
NiteX  +   899d ago
Yes. Been playing it on PC for a few months now and it's fun for a while, it doesn't have a whole lot of variety though.
camel_toad  +   899d ago
Thought the same thing as Nitex, it's fun for a while but kind of shallow.
Destrania  +   899d ago
Looks really fast and fun. Yet another good game to play on my PS4!
#2 (Edited 899d ago ) | Agree(9) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
PR_FROM_OHIO  +   899d ago
Wow this looks fun!!! Will be getting for the PS4!!
MestreRothN4G  +   899d ago
Looks much much better than I expected.
izumo_lee  +   899d ago
Whoa it made by Canadians! Awesome! I will support my people :P

Space Ninjas that is all i need to know. I'm a big anime/manga fan so this is right up my alley.
NateCole  +   899d ago
lol!. Yeah nice change compare to space marines.
cunnilumpkin  +   899d ago
whats the native resolution? he said running at 1080p, but that does not look even close to native 1080p.

looks much lower resolution than the pc version I have played in 1080

a game like this better be 1920x1080p on ps4....its not that detailed
#6 (Edited 899d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(6) | Report | Reply
Pintheshadows  +   899d ago
The game director has confirmed that they are aiming for 1080p, 60fps on the PS4 in a couple of interviews with various publications. He also said the team was amazed at how good it looked on PS4.
You call this not that detailed? interesting.
Genuine-User  +   899d ago
At this point it's almost confirmed that PS4 will play games at native 1080p resolution.
You're watching a recorded stream.
#6.3 (Edited 899d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
cunnilumpkin  +   899d ago
I thought I heard bf4 was 720p 30-60 frames on ps4/xboxone
Martywren  +   899d ago
This game is so badass
Spawn-KING  +   899d ago
Free to Play and a Launch Title..
DEEBO  +   899d ago
looks cool.can't wait.2013 is probably the best year in gaming!these console's are like CPR to the gaming industry.not say it was dying but sales were slipping.but my last few days at work have been crazy.70 preorders in one day.
itchy18  +   899d ago
This looks awesome!
ssj27  +   899d ago
this games does look good and fun! and is free? whattttt

loved darksector.. a very underrated ip
#11 (Edited 899d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
ssj27  +   899d ago
f2p is one of my favorite most wanted games know..
you can get everything on this game for free? I will support then on the PS4 anyways.. just because they are cool..

this game looks fun!!!
Thanks for bringing it on the PS4 and please make DARKSECTOR 2!!
ssj27  +   898d ago
meant... this f2p game*
karl  +   899d ago
i saw it on steam like a hundred time.. i was like .. "goddamit stop bugging me"..

had no idea it looked soo awesome.. i saw it on e3 for the first time im downloading it right now
#12 (Edited 899d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
PersonaCat  +   899d ago
Dude, I was thinking the same thing Haha. I had no idea this is what the game is like. It just looks like some generic fps on steam. That guy in the interview is so cool that he convinced me to support them now and on ps4.
fardan85  +   899d ago
looks interesting.. I'll give it a try for sure

Remastered Earthbound Soundtrack To Be Sold On Vinyl

3h ago - 20 years after it was released on SNES, Earthbound is getting a vinyl release for its remastered... | Culture

Blaze Proves the Commodore Amiga Was Capable of Sonic the Hedgehog

14h ago - Carl Williams writes, "While Sega never supported the Commodore Amiga with any games, they did la... | Retro

HotLiked - What the Internet is talking about right now

Now - Kill some time at You will regret it... | Promoted post

Westwood Studios to Receive Industry Icon Award at The Game Awards 2015

14h ago - Host Geoff Keighley just announced that the defunct Westwood Studios will receive the “Industry I... | Retro

Yokai Watch Dance Gets Two New Japanese Commercials

14h ago - Level-5 has released two new commercials showing off the game’s colorful and adorable gameplay. | Wii U

Next North American Splatfest Aims for Your Stomach

14h ago - Nintendo has announced that Splatoon’s next Splatfest will make players choose between two Americ... | Wii U