Try our new beta! Click here
Submitted by TrendyGamers 903d ago | news

God of War 1& 2 HD, Flower, Dead Nation, The Walking Dead Bundle Headed to the PlayStation Vita

Jack Tretton got on stage at E3 and revealed a bunch of ‘new’ PlayStation Vita games.
- PSLS (Dead Nation, Flower, God of War Collection, PS Vita, The Walking Dead: Episode 1 "A New Day")

Alternative Sources
doctorstrange  +   903d ago
WiiUsauce  +   903d ago
yaay more ports!! anyone wanna buy a Vita? 200 bucks for a mint condition Vita (since it never gets played), 8gb memory card, Sly 4, Uncharted, and Wipeout with official licensed comfort grips? so disappointed with the Vita smh. PM me if you're interested.
#1.1 (Edited 903d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(12) | Report | Reply
TongkatAli  +   903d ago
Its not the Vita who has issues. The Wii U doesn't have game issues to you so its confusing why you think the Vita is so bad in the game department.

Also there is nothing wrong with ports of GOOD GAMES! You wanna play exclusive games the Vita has those too.
#1.1.1 (Edited 903d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report
jujubee88  +   903d ago
Okay, dude. >.>
You do realize we haven't even had TGS yet.

I'm not psyched about the VITA line-up, but it got just as much air-time as PS3. So, it's hard to tell.

Like they said upstage, Sony's VITA main parters are going to be the indies who make cool s*** and like I said Japan will be there too.
GdaTyler  +   903d ago
Nice story bro. We all care.
#1.1.3 (Edited 903d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(0) | Report
refocusedman   903d ago | Trolling | show | Replies(2)
Badnik  +   903d ago
Better be more than that Sony, come on!
LOGICWINS  +   903d ago
Yeah, the best thing I heard was the Walking Dead Bundle. Hopefully, that GTAV Vita side story game is real.
kneon  +   903d ago
They've already shown or announced 36 games and it's not even one hour in. Maybe the 50 game rumor is true. And that doesn't include the 20 unnamed first party exclusives in development.
#3.2 (Edited 903d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
The_Blue   903d ago | Trolling | show | Replies(1)
cpayne93  +   903d ago
How about more exclusives. Hope they announce some new ones today, the only one of those I'm interested in is ffx.
Shinobi100  +   903d ago
If Sony doesn't have a single new AAA title for Vita, they are retarded. I mean, it is beyond human belief that a major company who has survived this long doesn't understand that the #1 thing that makes Vita better than an Ipad is huge, console-like games. Instead, they lower themselves to the Ipads level and focus solely on downloadable titles. They're only about 1,000,000,000 downloadable games behind the App store at this point. I wonder who's gonna win that battle
#6 (Edited 903d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
andrewer  +   903d ago
Sly Cooper Collection and Shadow of the Colossus & ICO Collection PS Vita PLEASE
Badnik  +   903d ago
Shadow of the Colossus and I will officially die happy.
admiralvic  +   903d ago
The last thing the Vita needs is more redundant ports. We should be pushing for new games, not yet another rehash of a PS2 game, made PS3 game, made Vita game...
andrewer  +   903d ago
Isn't both OK?
GdaTyler  +   903d ago
This is a dream come true. God of War 1 & 2, Walking Dead Season 1 + new chapter in my hands?! Somebody hold me.
r21  +   903d ago
DN Vita! Hell yeah! Oh and Walking Dead 400 days on vita? Awesome :D
GdaTyler  +   903d ago
To whoever is disagreeing my, your and everyone else's comments, you are a no-life troll.
#9.1 (Edited 903d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
r21  +   903d ago
Ah let em disagree. Its not like disagrees are gonna be bring me down :D
cunnilumpkin  +   903d ago
lol....they're selling rich women their own fat asses back to them!

I think I bought all this crap before sony
archlejarde  +   903d ago
This is to prove that Vita is not SINKING, this is just the beginning! Sony won't let us down
Shinobi100  +   903d ago
Hopefully they're saving everything for Gamescom like last year
#12 (Edited 903d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Badnik  +   903d ago
No, this sucks that they didn't bring anything really to E3. This would have helped a lot.
Shinobi100  +   903d ago
Vita's "today" is very bright, with amazing titles like Dragon's Crown, Killzone: Mercenaries, and Tearaway on the way. But as of this moment in time, Vita literally has no "tomorrow". There is nothing in 2014, aside from a vast wasteland of PS2 ports and PSN titles
#12.1.1 (Edited 903d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report
imXify  +   903d ago
I don't see DOZENS of Vita games Shahid....
xxPillsxx  +   903d ago
Don't worry, please check this link
axerated  +   903d ago
You can play those god of war hd's via remote play already I thought?
Sithlord-Gamble  +   903d ago
Where were the AAA Vita game announcements?!

I'm kind of disappointed with E3 again in regards to Vita. I was expecting SOMETHING.
A new Infamous, new God of War, new Uncharted ... ANYTHING!
(keyword is NEW)

No ... we get FF, Walking Dead & GoW HD.
While cool & i will probably pick up a couple of them ... They're games that already exist.

If it wasn't for KZ:M & PS4 remote play, I'd sell the damn thing ... and Ive been loyal to my Vita since day 1 ... but 2 E3s in a row that has ended in disappointment in regards to Vita.

I was expecting more.
Such a shame.
#15 (Edited 903d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Shinobi100  +   903d ago
Anyone who would disagree with that comment is either a Sony employee or just holding onto a Vita so they can wait to stream PS4 games on it. No Assassin's Creed from Ubisoft? No love from Kojima? Have we seen our last AAA Vita title that isn't completely aimed at a Japanese audience like Freedom Wars?
#15.1 (Edited 903d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
BuffMordecai  +   903d ago
Man, where is the Vita love? Newly announced ports is all you got? I adamantly support the Vita but this is kind of a slap to the face considering that no new "non port" games were announced. Hopefully in the coming days of E3 more games will be unveiled.
xxPillsxx  +   903d ago
Guys, don't let your hopes down yet, I checkede Shahid Kamal Ahmad and he confirmed that the "amazing big title" for ps vita isn't revealed yet, and "dozens" games aren't revealed in the E3, so we still don't know what they are!
#17 (Edited 903d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Shinobi100  +   903d ago
Why would you try to get my hopes up and not just let me sell it in peace? I'll give it until the end of the week. I'm not getting a PS4, so without new material to play I don't have use for it

EDIT. I ran out of bubbles for this topic. So in response to your response to this response, I'll trust you and Shahid. Just know that video games are about the only things that bring joy to my life besides God and my cat and I need new ones announced at E3 or else my sources of happiness gets reduced to two
#17.1 (Edited 903d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
xxPillsxx  +   903d ago
Dude, why no one understands that the show was mainly to show the PS4 not PS Vita stuff? Shimad already confirmed that the "amazing big title" wasn't releaved in the show and the "dozens" games aren't, too. Now that PS4 is fully releaved they will forcus on the Vita more later
Sithlord-Gamble  +   903d ago
I hope so ... as long as this "big title" isn't another indie title.

I LOVE my Vita & if you check my post history, I adamantly defend the Vita & Sony in general ...

But I must admit that I am a bit disappointed.
If this E3 wasn't the time for Vita games, then when is?

I'm slowly starting to feel that Sony is going to rely on Indies & Remote Play to bolster the Vitas library in the future.
(I don't mind the ports so much as I buy alot of them ... but with this being E3, I was expecting atleast ONE new AAA title)
I didn't buy my Vita for indie titles & very few interest me. I have my cellphone to play lowbudget games. I bought my Vita for the "console" experience on the go.

Atleast I have Killzone to look forward to.
#17.2 (Edited 903d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
o-Sunny-o  +   902d ago
I don't know about anyone else but God of War 1 and 2 looks pretty good in HD I'm hyped but wanting more. PSO2 and RE Outbreak better be among us. ^~^'

PS Vita Exclusive JRPG Atelier Shallie Plus Gets First Trailer Showing Ayesha, Logy and More

3h ago - Gust just released the first trailer of the recetly announced PS Vita exclusive Atelier Shallie P... | PS Vita

Xenoblade Chronicles X review - Trusted Reviews

3h ago - Trusted Reviews: If you want to get into the Wii U’s biggest RPG, then you need to be sure that y... | Wii U

See what games are coming out in 2016

Now - Visit our release calendar to see what games are coming out in 2016. | Promoted post

Blade & Soul – Live stage musical is now available on YouTube

4h ago - On 13 November, NCsoft held the finals of its Blade & Soul World Championship. On the same day, a... | PC

TalesWeaver – Overlord invades Japan server of classic online game

4h ago - MMOculture: I believe this is the first time Overlord, the extremely popular anime which finished... | PC

Kai-ri-sei Million Arthur – RPG sequel launches in Singapore and Malaysia

4h ago - Eyedentity Mobile is pleased to announce that Kai-ri-sei Million Arthur, already enjoyed by 12 mi... | iPhone