Square Enix has registered the term Sigma Harmonics not too long ago in the Patent Office, and today's Famitsu issue features first information on the game. For now we know:
· It is a Nintendo DS title.
· Scheduled for Summer release in Japan.
· Hiroki Chiba is directing (Dirge of Cerberus).
· Yusaku Nakaaki is doing the character designs (Dirge of Cerberus sub-charcter and mechanics designer).
· Kitase is producing.
· It's an Adventure RPG.
· You hold the DS sideways like a book.
· Development is 60% complete.
· Has a mystery/murder story.
· The game uses RPG elements (level up by experience gained from battles, etc).
· Story is divided into chapters, in every chapter a new mystery happens.