Kotaku - Okay, so this "trailer" for the new Smash Bros is not in any way real. But who cares about that? The sheer ridiculousness of badly rendered Smash characters is worth watching anyway; it's so silly.
What the hell no it shouldn't...
yeah you kinda missed the sarcasm there..
Even though this is a joke video, the fact that Kotaku is giving it this much attention goes to show how little actual journalism Kotaku takes part in. They rarely break a new news story. I don't even know why we still approve 95% of their stuff (and the other 5% gets by just because they are opinion pieces).
Bad CGI Shrek is the best Shrek.
I was really angry because my dad made me shut off SMG2 because it was too loud, and this totally cheered me up.
You do know you can turn the television's volume down, right?
This gives me an idea. You know how in Brawl you can do Giant, Metal, Fast, etc. In the new game, Glitchy should be an option. It makes it look like the game is glitching.
Lol this is amazing
I'd play as Reggie ;)
that was funny
What the heck.
This is amazing
Why is this on N4G? This is lame. (The Reggie part at the end was pretty funny though)
WTH did i just watch?
The leaked trailer to smash 4
N4G is a community of gamers posting and discussing the latest game news. It’s part of NewsBoiler, a network of social news sites covering today’s pop culture.