Submitted by Laneljh 649d ago | news

First Xbox One Box Arts Revealed

Updates from the Forza twitter and Battlefield 4 website provide a look at what the next-gen box art will look like. (Battlefield 4, Forza Motorsport 5, Xbox One)

Kalowest  +   649d ago
I like the boxart for FM5!
Derekvinyard13  +   649d ago
It is pretty nice have to admit it looks clean, they could change it tho to early to tell
Kalowest  +   649d ago
I just noticed it looks like the boxart of FM3&4, lol(but it's still awesome).
#1.1.1 (Edited 649d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(4) | Report
HappyGaming  +   649d ago
I was wondering whether they would go for the BluRay cases seeing as the system boasts a BRDrive this time around. I guess their decision makes sense to opt for a different design.
DrRichtofen   649d ago | Trolling | show | Replies(8)
Jek_Porkins  +   649d ago
Looks clean, those cases will look great in my collection. (Guess people disagree that these cases will look good in my collection)
#3 (Edited 649d ago ) | Agree(13) | Disagree(23) | Report | Reply
M-M  +   649d ago
We disagree with you because you're Jek_Porkins =).
SexyGamerDude  +   649d ago
Doctor: "We're losing him! We're losing him! GET HIM TO THE ER, NOW!"

Jek's mom : "Doctor! What's wrong with him?"

Doctor: "Sorry, Mrs.Porkins, but your son has been diagnosed with extreme XBox fanboyism. It will only be a matter of time before he spends excessive amounts of money on used game fees and overpriced live supscriptions."
#3.2 (Edited 649d ago ) | Agree(13) | Disagree(12) | Report | Reply
Jek_Porkins  +   649d ago
I rarely buy used games, the fact is that the first two years of a consoles life, used games aren't much cheaper than new ones.
LogicStomper  +   649d ago
That's ironic, cause you're the one making the fan-boy statement.
SOD_Delta  +   649d ago
X-1 box arts defiantly look better than the current Kinect ones.
SexyGamerDude  +   649d ago
Don't worry, buddy. I know it's taking a while for me to find a cure for that curse MS has put on you but I'm still looking.
#3.4 (Edited 649d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(5) | Report | Reply
Starbucks_Fan  +   649d ago
We disagree because of how much you support this system
_QQ_  +   649d ago
you have an ugly shelf, nothing looks good on it.
Bumpmapping  +   649d ago
That's because no One cares about your collection.
aPerson  +   649d ago
@Jek_Porkins

Most people here are assholes. If you plan to purchase a Xbox One, you are their enemy - for you are not supporting their favourite brand. That makes you a "fanboy" in their eyes (which is ironic, all things considered). Just ignore them.

If you want to play games on the Xbox One, that's fine. Enjoy!

EDIT:

In case one of you morons accuse me of being an "Xbox fanboy" or something else just as ridiculous - I fucking HATE what Microsoft are putting out. I am a gamer and I do not care about brand loyalty.

This is the last time I will ever read the comment section on this site. Gamers make gaming it too hard for me to enjoy being a gamer.
#3.8 (Edited 649d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Deadpool616  +   649d ago
I'm not a brand loyalist either. If Nintendo and/or Sony were doing the same thing as Microsoft, I wouldn't support them either. In fact, I would just stick with what I have currently.

I won't be buying a new system for a couple of years. I'm just going to wait and see how everything progresses.
josephayal  +   649d ago
It's a good, clean design but boring
Rageanitus  +   649d ago
I want to see a real box not some concept box
_QQ_  +   649d ago
I'm no Microsoft fan but that Forza box looks really nice, really formal,the simplicity of the text.
#5 (Edited 649d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
nigelp520  +   649d ago
I cant wait to see the Boxart for Crackdown 3 and Killer Instinct 3
GameCents  +   649d ago
Don't let them suck you in guys. These box arts represent greed and tyranny! Look away boys!!
Also, is that McLaren driving to the Disney Castle?

Related image(s)
#7 (Edited 649d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
colonel179  +   649d ago
Love the fact that the paper cover doesn't have the Xbox brand but instead is painted on the box itself. I wanted PS3 games to be like that, so that the covers would look clean, but never happened.

The PS4 boxes though, look like they will be a bigger version of the Vita cases, but the same size as a BR box.
TheCagyDies  +   649d ago
We should call this console generation, "One 4 U".
SonyPS4  +   649d ago
I won't lie, they look great.
karl  +   649d ago
i was expecting turn10 to choose such an ugly car for the boxart
BlmThug  +   649d ago
Like Forza 1 and 2 but Forza 3 and 4 have had amazing cars on the cover and Forza 5 looks to continue that. The McLaren P1 looks amazing :D
hakesterman  +   649d ago
----I was wondering whether they would go for the BluRay cases seeing as the system boasts a BRDrive this time around. I guess their decision makes sense to opt for a different design----

They can not use a Bluray case, those are Patent by Sony for Movies only. Microsoft also has to pay SONY Fee's for every Bluray drive Microsoft put's in their Xboxone, so Sony Wins Twice. Awsome.
urwifeminder  +   649d ago
Nice cant wait to get F5 my first game for sure great stuff.
PANTHER1030  +   649d ago
The Forza's box is great!
WitWolfy  +   649d ago
So the cases are green.... Thats a shock...
BeZdaBest  +   649d ago
more cover art with blue/orange... wtf is up with the blue/orange??

Review: Dying Light Is Less Than The Sum Of Its Parts | EGMR

8m ago - Is Dying Light a good game? That's the fundamental question that you've no doubt come to this rev... | PC

GG Pocket - Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires - Episode 11

32m ago - Good Game's Hingers hacks and slashes his way through Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires. | Xbox 360

Rodea the Sky Soldier Nintendo Wii Version to be Included with first run Nintendo Wii U copies

40m ago - NIS America today announced that first print copies of the Wii U version of famed developer Yuji... | Wii

Prison Ain't So Bad in The Escapists - Cliqist

40m ago - Taylor Woolstenhulme writes: "he Escapists is, in a way, the anti-Prison Architect. Whereas Priso... | PC

Valve Partners With HTC To Create The Vive Virtual Reality Headset

Now - Valve has formed a relationship with Taiwanese smartphone and tablet maker HTC to help create a virtual reality headset called The Vive, which is p... | Promoted post

Shadow Warrior has more Wang than you can handle for £14.29 on PS4/XO

1h ago - Dealspwn writes: Get wang! Yeah, we're never going to tire of those jokes with Shadow Warrior. An... | PS4