Submitted by Laneljh 711d ago | news

First Xbox One Box Arts Revealed

Updates from the Forza twitter and Battlefield 4 website provide a look at what the next-gen box art will look like. (Battlefield 4, Forza Motorsport 5, Xbox One)

Kalowest  +   711d ago
I like the boxart for FM5!
Derekvinyard13  +   711d ago
It is pretty nice have to admit it looks clean, they could change it tho to early to tell
Kalowest  +   711d ago
I just noticed it looks like the boxart of FM3&4, lol(but it's still awesome).
#1.1.1 (Edited 711d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(4) | Report
HappyGaming  +   711d ago
I was wondering whether they would go for the BluRay cases seeing as the system boasts a BRDrive this time around. I guess their decision makes sense to opt for a different design.
DrRichtofen   711d ago | Trolling | show | Replies(8)
Jek_Porkins  +   711d ago
Looks clean, those cases will look great in my collection. (Guess people disagree that these cases will look good in my collection)
#3 (Edited 711d ago ) | Agree(13) | Disagree(23) | Report | Reply
M-M  +   711d ago
We disagree with you because you're Jek_Porkins =).
SexyGamerDude  +   711d ago
Doctor: "We're losing him! We're losing him! GET HIM TO THE ER, NOW!"

Jek's mom : "Doctor! What's wrong with him?"

Doctor: "Sorry, Mrs.Porkins, but your son has been diagnosed with extreme XBox fanboyism. It will only be a matter of time before he spends excessive amounts of money on used game fees and overpriced live supscriptions."
#3.2 (Edited 711d ago ) | Agree(13) | Disagree(12) | Report | Reply
Jek_Porkins  +   711d ago
I rarely buy used games, the fact is that the first two years of a consoles life, used games aren't much cheaper than new ones.
LogicStomper  +   711d ago
That's ironic, cause you're the one making the fan-boy statement.
SOD_Delta  +   711d ago
X-1 box arts defiantly look better than the current Kinect ones.
SexyGamerDude  +   711d ago
Don't worry, buddy. I know it's taking a while for me to find a cure for that curse MS has put on you but I'm still looking.
#3.4 (Edited 711d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(5) | Report | Reply
Starbucks_Fan  +   711d ago
We disagree because of how much you support this system
_QQ_  +   711d ago
you have an ugly shelf, nothing looks good on it.
Bumpmapping  +   711d ago
That's because no One cares about your collection.
aPerson  +   711d ago
@Jek_Porkins

Most people here are assholes. If you plan to purchase a Xbox One, you are their enemy - for you are not supporting their favourite brand. That makes you a "fanboy" in their eyes (which is ironic, all things considered). Just ignore them.

If you want to play games on the Xbox One, that's fine. Enjoy!

EDIT:

In case one of you morons accuse me of being an "Xbox fanboy" or something else just as ridiculous - I fucking HATE what Microsoft are putting out. I am a gamer and I do not care about brand loyalty.

This is the last time I will ever read the comment section on this site. Gamers make gaming it too hard for me to enjoy being a gamer.
#3.8 (Edited 711d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Deadpool616  +   711d ago
I'm not a brand loyalist either. If Nintendo and/or Sony were doing the same thing as Microsoft, I wouldn't support them either. In fact, I would just stick with what I have currently.

I won't be buying a new system for a couple of years. I'm just going to wait and see how everything progresses.
josephayal  +   711d ago
It's a good, clean design but boring
Rageanitus  +   711d ago
I want to see a real box not some concept box
_QQ_  +   711d ago
I'm no Microsoft fan but that Forza box looks really nice, really formal,the simplicity of the text.
#5 (Edited 711d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
nigelp520  +   711d ago
I cant wait to see the Boxart for Crackdown 3 and Killer Instinct 3
GameCents  +   711d ago
Don't let them suck you in guys. These box arts represent greed and tyranny! Look away boys!!
Also, is that McLaren driving to the Disney Castle?

Related image(s)
#7 (Edited 711d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
colonel179  +   711d ago
Love the fact that the paper cover doesn't have the Xbox brand but instead is painted on the box itself. I wanted PS3 games to be like that, so that the covers would look clean, but never happened.

The PS4 boxes though, look like they will be a bigger version of the Vita cases, but the same size as a BR box.
TheCagyDies  +   711d ago
We should call this console generation, "One 4 U".
SonyPS4  +   711d ago
I won't lie, they look great.
karl  +   711d ago
i was expecting turn10 to choose such an ugly car for the boxart
BlmThug  +   711d ago
Like Forza 1 and 2 but Forza 3 and 4 have had amazing cars on the cover and Forza 5 looks to continue that. The McLaren P1 looks amazing :D
hakesterman  +   711d ago
----I was wondering whether they would go for the BluRay cases seeing as the system boasts a BRDrive this time around. I guess their decision makes sense to opt for a different design----

They can not use a Bluray case, those are Patent by Sony for Movies only. Microsoft also has to pay SONY Fee's for every Bluray drive Microsoft put's in their Xboxone, so Sony Wins Twice. Awsome.
urwifeminder  +   711d ago
Nice cant wait to get F5 my first game for sure great stuff.
PANTHER1030  +   711d ago
The Forza's box is great!
WitWolfy  +   711d ago
So the cases are green.... Thats a shock...
BeZdaBest  +   711d ago
more cover art with blue/orange... wtf is up with the blue/orange??

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood out today - here are the cheapest deals

21m ago - Dealspwn: "Wolfenstein: The Old Blood will set you back $19.99/£14.99 on PSN, Xbox Live, and Stea... | PC

Destiny: Weekly Reset 5th May – Hunting A Priest

43m ago - Clipping Error report on the Weekly Reset in Destiny. They go over what the Weekly Strikes are, g... | Xbox 360

Bloodborne (PS4) Review

Now - Ken steps into the world of Bloodborne, prepared to die. | Promoted post

PS4: 10 Features Sony Must Implement In The Next Firmware Update

58m ago - With many newer press events choosing to show off new console features alongside the games themse... | PS4

Stuff That Sucks: Pre-orders and DLC

58m ago - When done right, pre-orders and DLC can help stretch a standalone experience in interesting ways.... | Culture

Gunnihilation preview | Bullet Ballet Bloodbath [Dealspwn]

58m ago - Dealspwn: When playing a game for the first time at a gaming expo, often with fellow gamers looki... | PC