Submitted by Laneljh 796d ago | news

First Xbox One Box Arts Revealed

Updates from the Forza twitter and Battlefield 4 website provide a look at what the next-gen box art will look like. (Battlefield 4, Forza Motorsport 5, Xbox One)

Kalowest  +   796d ago
I like the boxart for FM5!
Derekvinyard13  +   796d ago
It is pretty nice have to admit it looks clean, they could change it tho to early to tell
Kalowest  +   796d ago
I just noticed it looks like the boxart of FM3&4, lol(but it's still awesome).
#1.1.1 (Edited 796d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(4) | Report
HappyGaming  +   796d ago
I was wondering whether they would go for the BluRay cases seeing as the system boasts a BRDrive this time around. I guess their decision makes sense to opt for a different design.
DrRichtofen   796d ago | Trolling | show | Replies(8)
Jek_Porkins  +   796d ago
Looks clean, those cases will look great in my collection. (Guess people disagree that these cases will look good in my collection)
#3 (Edited 796d ago ) | Agree(13) | Disagree(23) | Report | Reply
M-M  +   796d ago
We disagree with you because you're Jek_Porkins =).
SexyGamerDude  +   796d ago
Doctor: "We're losing him! We're losing him! GET HIM TO THE ER, NOW!"

Jek's mom : "Doctor! What's wrong with him?"

Doctor: "Sorry, Mrs.Porkins, but your son has been diagnosed with extreme XBox fanboyism. It will only be a matter of time before he spends excessive amounts of money on used game fees and overpriced live supscriptions."
#3.2 (Edited 796d ago ) | Agree(13) | Disagree(12) | Report | Reply
Jek_Porkins  +   796d ago
I rarely buy used games, the fact is that the first two years of a consoles life, used games aren't much cheaper than new ones.
LogicStomper  +   796d ago
That's ironic, cause you're the one making the fan-boy statement.
SOD_Delta  +   796d ago
X-1 box arts defiantly look better than the current Kinect ones.
SexyGamerDude  +   796d ago
Don't worry, buddy. I know it's taking a while for me to find a cure for that curse MS has put on you but I'm still looking.
#3.4 (Edited 796d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(5) | Report | Reply
Starbucks_Fan  +   796d ago
We disagree because of how much you support this system
_QQ_  +   796d ago
you have an ugly shelf, nothing looks good on it.
Bumpmapping  +   796d ago
That's because no One cares about your collection.
aPerson  +   796d ago
@Jek_Porkins

Most people here are assholes. If you plan to purchase a Xbox One, you are their enemy - for you are not supporting their favourite brand. That makes you a "fanboy" in their eyes (which is ironic, all things considered). Just ignore them.

If you want to play games on the Xbox One, that's fine. Enjoy!

EDIT:

In case one of you morons accuse me of being an "Xbox fanboy" or something else just as ridiculous - I fucking HATE what Microsoft are putting out. I am a gamer and I do not care about brand loyalty.

This is the last time I will ever read the comment section on this site. Gamers make gaming it too hard for me to enjoy being a gamer.
#3.8 (Edited 796d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Deadpool616  +   796d ago
I'm not a brand loyalist either. If Nintendo and/or Sony were doing the same thing as Microsoft, I wouldn't support them either. In fact, I would just stick with what I have currently.

I won't be buying a new system for a couple of years. I'm just going to wait and see how everything progresses.
josephayal  +   796d ago
It's a good, clean design but boring
Rageanitus  +   796d ago
I want to see a real box not some concept box
_QQ_  +   796d ago
I'm no Microsoft fan but that Forza box looks really nice, really formal,the simplicity of the text.
#5 (Edited 796d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
nigelp520  +   796d ago
I cant wait to see the Boxart for Crackdown 3 and Killer Instinct 3
GameCents  +   796d ago
Don't let them suck you in guys. These box arts represent greed and tyranny! Look away boys!!
Also, is that McLaren driving to the Disney Castle?

Related image(s)
#7 (Edited 796d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
colonel179  +   796d ago
Love the fact that the paper cover doesn't have the Xbox brand but instead is painted on the box itself. I wanted PS3 games to be like that, so that the covers would look clean, but never happened.

The PS4 boxes though, look like they will be a bigger version of the Vita cases, but the same size as a BR box.
TheCagyDies  +   796d ago
We should call this console generation, "One 4 U".
SonyPS4  +   796d ago
I won't lie, they look great.
karl  +   796d ago
i was expecting turn10 to choose such an ugly car for the boxart
BlmThug  +   796d ago
Like Forza 1 and 2 but Forza 3 and 4 have had amazing cars on the cover and Forza 5 looks to continue that. The McLaren P1 looks amazing :D
hakesterman  +   796d ago
----I was wondering whether they would go for the BluRay cases seeing as the system boasts a BRDrive this time around. I guess their decision makes sense to opt for a different design----

They can not use a Bluray case, those are Patent by Sony for Movies only. Microsoft also has to pay SONY Fee's for every Bluray drive Microsoft put's in their Xboxone, so Sony Wins Twice. Awsome.
urwifeminder  +   796d ago
Nice cant wait to get F5 my first game for sure great stuff.
PANTHER1030  +   796d ago
The Forza's box is great!
WitWolfy  +   796d ago
So the cases are green.... Thats a shock...
BeZdaBest  +   796d ago
more cover art with blue/orange... wtf is up with the blue/orange??

LEGO Dimensions story trailer shows Gandalf teaming up with Batman

17m ago - The latest story trailer for LEGO Dimensions shows us what happens when 14 worlds collide. | Xbox 360

Life is Strange - Episode 4 - Dark Room Review | OnlySP

17m ago - OnlySP: DONTNOD's Life is Strange's narrative has paralleled the the trajectory of the massive to... | PC

VII Things That Final Fantasy VII Cannot Lose!

Now - We’re going to see a lot of changes before the upcoming FFVII - Remake sees the light of day and we should be okay with that. But here is our list... | Promoted post

Bayonetta 2 is a Wii U classic and only £18.72 or £21.99 for Special Edition

17m ago - Dealspwn: Bayonetta 2 is taking a while to come down, but this £18.72 deal is the lowest I've see... | Wii U

Oculus Rift Title Technolust Reveals New Clips

17m ago - VRFocus reports on indie development studio, Iris VR releasing a new video of its virtual reality... | PC

The Sims 4 Patch Fixes Two Major Game-Breaking Bugs

1h ago - J Station X: In a brand new Sims 4 patch, EA has fixed two major game-breaking bugs. One bug prev... | PC