Naruto: Ninja Destiny is a shadow clone of a shadow clone, namely, the Naruto: Clash of Ninja fighting games. Whereas those console fighters were a little better than average, Ninja Destiny offers considerably less. For $30, you get a game as bare and skinny as the sexy jutsu. If you're a young Naruto fan you'll probably eat it up, but anyone else will find this game way too shallow to take seriously.
* Teleporting is kinda cool
* It's challenging on the difficult setting
* There are characters to unlock.
* The combat is mindless
* Weak storytelling, yet tons of spoilers
* You can beat regular difficulty matches without looking
* Can only play a friend who was also unfortunate enough to buy a copy.