Submitted by DPAD Dave 835d ago | news

Xbox Reveal site shown in pictures

Microsoft will announce its next Xbox under a tent on its Redmond campus at 6pm tonight - and here are the snaps of the finished site. (Microsoft, Xbox One)

Credit url: news.xbox.com
Alternative Sources
Prcko  +   835d ago
looks good,high hopes for some excellent exclusives
#1 (Edited 835d ago ) | Agree(25) | Disagree(23) | Report | Reply
aviator189  +   835d ago
I think we'll be seeing those exclusives come e3.
Today's probably going to be just about the hardware/services and maybe a quick tease of their software lineup.
Utalkin2me  +   835d ago
@aviator189

Well you probably won't get much in depth on the hardware side,they will probably focus more on the look of the console and Kinect. But i bet you get a good look at services. But i do agree about games, just little teases.
kinect4   835d ago | Spam
r21  +   835d ago
I predict reveal of 2 new ips or sequels and probably 3rd party games like next CoD.
Nodoze   835d ago | Trolling | show | Replies(1)
TheXgamerLive  +   835d ago
10am pt/1pm est ....6pm chewbacastan? jk:)
this is gonna be hella gooood:)
Less than 2 hrs to go. im hyper excited.
Martywren  +   835d ago
Im getting goosebumps,I cant wait.
#1.6 (Edited 835d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
SegataSanshiro  +   835d ago
Man fuck the new xbox, im going back to my saturn
manngame   835d ago | Spam
dark_101  +   835d ago
Its happening
Irishguy95  +   835d ago
Are you sure?
HK5A  +   835d ago
It Is, 3:19:55 To go. Can't wait any longer
#4 (Edited 835d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
I_am_Batman  +   835d ago
Same here. Do you know if twitch will have a pre show as well? If so which stream will you guys watch twitch or spike/gt?
ger2396  +   835d ago
@ vames
My reading skills are fine, he should have said I think it will be better.
isarai  +   835d ago
Am i the only one who finds the place they booked humorously small?
torchic  +   835d ago
I like the smaller venues. Apple always use a tiny venue when they announce stuff and it works.

it gives a sense of intimacy, I dunno.
Waller  +   835d ago
Yeah, the big venue is E3. Sony didn't need a huge venue, but they used one. Personal preference, if you ask me, but they both chose their venue for one reason or another.

I think Microsoft doing it at their campus is a lot better than some conference center in Los Angeles or New York City.
jacksheen0000  +   835d ago
I wish I could be there to witness it in person.

Thanks God for live steaming ;)
#7 (Edited 835d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Pillsbury1  +   835d ago
They better bring more than usher if they want to compete against Sony.
#8 (Edited 835d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
iNFAMOUZ1  +   835d ago
Dude that comment is so old, troll harder, man I love this 24 more minutes and the Sony fans are trolling full force
OT, I'm excited!!!! 22 minutes guys!!!!!!!
#8.1 (Edited 835d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
isyourhouseonfire  +   835d ago
It's official: May 21, 2013 - The.Game.Has.Changed
ghostrider32  +   835d ago
Corny trolls. Youtube trolls >>>>> N4G trolls

Information on Server Operating Status for MGSV:TPP

18m ago - This is a notification of maintenance information and current server status for each platform. | PC

Xbox One Seems To Have A Bleak Future In India

19m ago - ASidCast: "So if you're following the Indian gaming market, you know that Microsoft's Xbox One is... | Xbox One

Top 5 Movies To See This Month

Now - The month of September has Johnny Depp portraying an enraged criminal, a group of climbers trying to make it home safely, and the return of the sur... | Promoted post

Gamerant | 'Super Mario Maker' Review

45m ago - Gamerant Nintendo finally allows the player to become the creator in Super Mario Maker, provid... | Wii U

How to follow Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft's esports scene

55m ago - You need to know four things about Hearthstone to watch its burgeoning competitive play: How to p... | PC

Today is the last day of Microsoft’s Call of Duty DLC deal

55m ago - GearNuke writes: "As you must know by now Activision has decided to partner up with Sony for futu... | Xbox One