Submitted by DPAD Dave 437d ago | news

Xbox Reveal site shown in pictures

Microsoft will announce its next Xbox under a tent on its Redmond campus at 6pm tonight - and here are the snaps of the finished site. (Microsoft, Xbox One)

Credit url: news.xbox.com
Alternative Sources
Prcko  +   437d ago
looks good,high hopes for some excellent exclusives
#1 (Edited 437d ago ) | Agree(25) | Disagree(23) | Report | Reply
aviator189  +   437d ago
I think we'll be seeing those exclusives come e3.
Today's probably going to be just about the hardware/services and maybe a quick tease of their software lineup.
Utalkin2me  +   437d ago
@aviator189

Well you probably won't get much in depth on the hardware side,they will probably focus more on the look of the console and Kinect. But i bet you get a good look at services. But i do agree about games, just little teases.
kinect4   437d ago | Spam
r21  +   437d ago
I predict reveal of 2 new ips or sequels and probably 3rd party games like next CoD.
Nodoze   437d ago | Trolling | show | Replies(1)
XGamer  +   437d ago
10am pt/1pm est ....6pm chewbacastan? jk:)
this is gonna be hella gooood:)
Less than 2 hrs to go. im hyper excited.
Martywren  +   437d ago
Im getting goosebumps,I cant wait.
#1.6 (Edited 437d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
SegataSanshiro  +   437d ago
Man fuck the new xbox, im going back to my saturn
manngame   437d ago | Spam
dark_101  +   437d ago
Its happening
Irishguy95  +   437d ago
Are you sure?
HK5A  +   437d ago
It Is, 3:19:55 To go. Can't wait any longer
#4 (Edited 437d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
I_am_Batman  +   437d ago
Same here. Do you know if twitch will have a pre show as well? If so which stream will you guys watch twitch or spike/gt?
ger2396  +   437d ago
@ vames
My reading skills are fine, he should have said I think it will be better.
isarai  +   437d ago
Am i the only one who finds the place they booked humorously small?
torchic  +   437d ago
I like the smaller venues. Apple always use a tiny venue when they announce stuff and it works.

it gives a sense of intimacy, I dunno.
Waller  +   437d ago
Yeah, the big venue is E3. Sony didn't need a huge venue, but they used one. Personal preference, if you ask me, but they both chose their venue for one reason or another.

I think Microsoft doing it at their campus is a lot better than some conference center in Los Angeles or New York City.
jacksheen0000  +   437d ago
I wish I could be there to witness it in person.

Thanks God for live steaming ;)
#7 (Edited 437d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Pillsbury1  +   437d ago
They better bring more than usher if they want to compete against Sony.
#8 (Edited 437d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
iNFAMOUZ1  +   437d ago
Dude that comment is so old, troll harder, man I love this 24 more minutes and the Sony fans are trolling full force
OT, I'm excited!!!! 22 minutes guys!!!!!!!
#8.1 (Edited 437d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
isyourhouseonfire  +   437d ago
It's official: May 21, 2013 - The.Game.Has.Changed
ghostrider32  +   437d ago
Corny trolls. Youtube trolls >>>>> N4G trolls

The 10 Best iPhone Games on Sale Right Now

9m ago - A roundup of worth-buying iPhone and iPad games on sale this weekend (according to Gamezebo). | iPhone

Commander, watch the Mass Effect SDCC panels

13m ago - As for the next Mass Effect, details remain scant beyond what you'll see in the video below. The... | PC

Digital High – EA Access Impressions, a MOBA Making Race Changes, and More

15m ago - The Digital High trio is back to keep you informed on the latest entertainment news and discussio... | Xbox 360

Top Young Players On FIFA 14; A Starting 11

25m ago - IM PLAYIN have created a list of recommended young players to use in FIFA 14 "I’ve played the... | PC

Vi søker Interaksjons/Grafisk Designer

Now - Lyst å jobbe med utviklingen av nye N4G? Vi søker en person i Oslo med erfaring fra arbeid med webtjenester og mobilapplikasjoner. | Promoted post

Assassin’s Creed Unity: Elise, PocketWatch, Combat And Parkour Details Revealed

25m ago - A fan found interesting things in the latest trailer, including Elise, and a popular guy in a top... | PC