Submitted by DPAD Dave 459d ago | news

Xbox Reveal site shown in pictures

Microsoft will announce its next Xbox under a tent on its Redmond campus at 6pm tonight - and here are the snaps of the finished site. (Microsoft, Xbox One)

Credit url: news.xbox.com
Alternative Sources
Prcko  +   459d ago
looks good,high hopes for some excellent exclusives
#1 (Edited 459d ago ) | Agree(25) | Disagree(23) | Report | Reply
aviator189  +   459d ago
I think we'll be seeing those exclusives come e3.
Today's probably going to be just about the hardware/services and maybe a quick tease of their software lineup.
Utalkin2me  +   459d ago
@aviator189

Well you probably won't get much in depth on the hardware side,they will probably focus more on the look of the console and Kinect. But i bet you get a good look at services. But i do agree about games, just little teases.
kinect4   459d ago | Spam
r21  +   459d ago
I predict reveal of 2 new ips or sequels and probably 3rd party games like next CoD.
Nodoze   459d ago | Trolling | show | Replies(1)
XGamer  +   459d ago
10am pt/1pm est ....6pm chewbacastan? jk:)
this is gonna be hella gooood:)
Less than 2 hrs to go. im hyper excited.
Martywren  +   459d ago
Im getting goosebumps,I cant wait.
#1.6 (Edited 459d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
SegataSanshiro  +   458d ago
Man fuck the new xbox, im going back to my saturn
manngame   459d ago | Spam
dark_101  +   459d ago
Its happening
Irishguy95  +   459d ago
Are you sure?
HK5A  +   459d ago
It Is, 3:19:55 To go. Can't wait any longer
#4 (Edited 459d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
I_am_Batman  +   459d ago
Same here. Do you know if twitch will have a pre show as well? If so which stream will you guys watch twitch or spike/gt?
ger2396  +   459d ago
@ vames
My reading skills are fine, he should have said I think it will be better.
isarai  +   459d ago
Am i the only one who finds the place they booked humorously small?
torchic  +   459d ago
I like the smaller venues. Apple always use a tiny venue when they announce stuff and it works.

it gives a sense of intimacy, I dunno.
Waller  +   459d ago
Yeah, the big venue is E3. Sony didn't need a huge venue, but they used one. Personal preference, if you ask me, but they both chose their venue for one reason or another.

I think Microsoft doing it at their campus is a lot better than some conference center in Los Angeles or New York City.
jacksheen0000  +   459d ago
I wish I could be there to witness it in person.

Thanks God for live steaming ;)
#7 (Edited 459d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Pillsbury1  +   459d ago
They better bring more than usher if they want to compete against Sony.
#8 (Edited 459d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
iNFAMOUZ1  +   459d ago
Dude that comment is so old, troll harder, man I love this 24 more minutes and the Sony fans are trolling full force
OT, I'm excited!!!! 22 minutes guys!!!!!!!
#8.1 (Edited 459d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
isyourhouseonfire  +   458d ago
It's official: May 21, 2013 - The.Game.Has.Changed
ghostrider32  +   458d ago
Corny trolls. Youtube trolls >>>>> N4G trolls

The 15 types of characters you meet in every RPG

1m ago - GamesRadar - Heroes that insist on doing everything on their own must be socially inept, trying t... | Culture

5 Reasons You'll Want to Play Deep Silver's Metro Redux

2m ago - Robert Workman (Prima Games): Next week is huge for game releases. Not only do we return to the g... | PC

Video Game Rewards: Given vs. Earned

2m ago - Inspired by a recent weekend in ArcheAge, Casey White takes a look at the current video game mark... | Culture

Uncivil War Dark Souls - Smoke Some Pot(s) Challenge

4m ago - Jim and Yahtzee square off to see who can smash the most pots in Dark Souls before getting they t... | Culture

Start Making Games for the PS4

Japanese actress Mina Fuji reveals more sexy promo images for Gandromeda

5m ago - More promotional images featuring Japanese actress Mina Fuji have been revealed for the online ga... | PC