Try our new beta! Click here
Submitted by BrutalThunder 924d ago | rumor

Official Xbox Tweet Teases Forza 5 Announcement for Tomorrow's Next-Gen Reveal

Conversation between a fan and the official Xbox twitter account hints at a new Forza reveal. (Xbox One)

Update The tweet teases a future Forza game, but does not at all corfirm that it will be announced tomorrow (May 21st, 2013). Fingers crossed, though.

Alternative Sources
Hard to tell
Is this rumor true? Rumor votes 15
Snookies12  +   924d ago
The Forza games are pretty dang fun, so that's always good. I go with GT for my simulation needs, and Forza for the more arcade-y feel. Either way, both games are great, so between this and GT6... Racing fans will be in for a treat. (If this is true.)
#1 (Edited 924d ago ) | Agree(26) | Disagree(29) | Report | Reply
greenpowerz   924d ago | Trolling | show | Replies(3)
Minato-Namikaze   924d ago | Off topic | show
jimbobwahey   924d ago | Trolling | show | Replies(2)
FunkMacNasty   924d ago | Off topic | show
thechosenone  +   924d ago
It begins.
#1.5 (Edited 924d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
TXIDarkAvenger   924d ago | Off topic | show
Urusernamesucks  +   924d ago
Would love a pgr tho, it has more of an arcade feel than forza imo.
3-4-5  +   924d ago
PGR is ehhh. You have to slide turn in order to earn things in game....dumbe idea #1

Calling them Kudos = Dumb idea #2

Forza allows so much more freedom + realism factor = it's a much better Driving series.
Skate-AK  +   924d ago
Haha holy crap. I can't even read what all those people said cause they were bubbled down.
guitarded77  +   924d ago
I agree... love both, and what you say is correct. Anyone who has spent serious time with both would agree. Can't wait to see what next gen offers for Forza.
dontliebro   924d ago | Spam
Jek_Porkins  +   924d ago
If this is true, that would be sweet. I love the Forza series and that would in a way kind of one up GT6, since the new Forza would be optimized on the new Xbox hardware. If you're releasing a new console, might as well put the game people want on it!

WeAreLegion  +   924d ago
They can beat it in the graphics department. Physics on GT6 seem insane though.

Also, Driveclub will be releasing on PS4. Let's compare Forza and Driveclub when they come out. I have a feeling all three of these games are going to blow us away.
Jek_Porkins  +   924d ago
Wait, are you saying physics on a current gen game will be better than a next gen game? I've been trolled.

#3.1.1 (Edited 924d ago ) | Agree(10) | Disagree(12) | Report
Blastoise  +   924d ago

Is that Usher in that gif?
kudakadere  +   924d ago
I love the leaps each Forza makes , I can ..not contain ....
DOMination-  +   924d ago
Except F4 which frankly wasn't worth buying if you had F3.
TXIDarkAvenger  +   924d ago
Really cause I found in the opposite. I never liked Forza 3 but when I played Forza 4 I was pretty mindblown. So much improvement, I mean the cars look amazing.
DOMination-  +   924d ago
Yeah sure. Don't get me wrong it's a good game, but it felt more Forza 3.5 to me. I would have happily waited for a Forza 4 on next gen but it sure seems like MS are going down this 2 yearly route with the IP which I don't think it really needs.
PraxxtorCruel  +   924d ago
I think it would definitely generate a lot of interest if they also add to the line up a new Left 4 Dead game!
CRAIG667  +   924d ago
I would love that although I would probably buy it on steam but either way you may be forgetting valve don't like the number 3,which always makes me ask myself why everyone loves them so much? At this point the half life situation feels like a personal insult to all the fans...? sorry rant over.
josephayal   924d ago | Trolling | show | Replies(1)
Billyhas   924d ago | Trolling | show
Lucreto  +   924d ago
So COD, Forza and Fifa 14 due tomorrow.

Since it is only an hour this could take up a good 20 to 30 minutes.
jcnba28   924d ago | Trolling | show | Replies(2)
turgore  +   924d ago
I want a new project gotham racing. those games were fun.
cyberninja  +   924d ago
What else is new?
GamingWorldPeace  +   924d ago
Gran Turismo 6 on PS3.
#11.1 (Edited 924d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
cyberninja  +   924d ago
Drive club rings any bells? Besides how long has it been since last gt and forza games came out? Disagree all you want now...
#11.1.1 (Edited 924d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(1) | Report
ebreda  +   924d ago
I won't take part in the GT vs Forza argument, since I have both (in Limited Editions, no less, because I really am a racing fanatic), and love them almost equally. But there's one thing that GT5 undoubtedly does MUCH better than Forza: replays.

Really, I can not believe how much better GT's replays are, and I really don't see how the Forza guys haven't tried to achieve GT style replays. And it's not a matter of trying and not achievening it, it's really not trying - they don't care to use TV style camera angles at all.

It bothers me a lot. I love watching my races replays in GT5.
Nodoze  +   924d ago
GASP a Forza game for the new Xbox?!? I would never have guessed.

Now waits for Halo, Fable, and Kinect shovelware announcements.
Urusernamesucks  +   924d ago
Frogot gears, What? You can only have 3 at a time to make it look like they Have a few?

Soon youl be saying"Oh my gosh,Another Halo Gears, Fable, Forza,Crackdown,PGR,killer instinct, Alan Wake, Perfect dark, and BK."
It gonna take me moar den dat to get meh 2 buy an xbux./s
#13.1 (Edited 924d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
Hicken  +   924d ago
Most of those either saw just one release or haven't seen a release in five years or more (outside the big four). All that aside, you can't deny- well, you can, but you just look stupid doing so- that Microsoft hasn't been doing a very good job of bringing fort the IPs.
dark-hollow  +   924d ago
A new killzone for the ps4? Who would've thought!!!!
ebreda  +   924d ago
Hopefully, a new PGR is in the works too.
FunkMacNasty   924d ago | Off topic | show
InTheLab  +   924d ago
Forget about Forza. They just launched 4 less than 2 years ago. Give the game and it's fans time to enjoy it before you bang out another Forza. The smart thing to do would be to announce another PGR and give Forza a break.
#16 (Edited 924d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
SDF Repellent  +   924d ago
Whichever one it is, Forza 5 or PGR5, I simply cannot wait, love those two games. Forza Horizon was also a great game as well, MS sure know how to make them racers!

It is a shame that GT6 won't be on PS4 so a direct comparison of specs can't be analyzed on DigitalFoundry like what they did with Forza 4 and GT5.
#17 (Edited 924d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
ThatCanadianGuy514  +   924d ago
Totally agree, man.I loved the rewind time feature.Best arcade racer around imo
Crazay  +   924d ago
Personally I hope there's only a small amount of time on this if it gets announced tomorrow. I want system details, I want to know what it can do for me, their vision/direction for the new system, see it, and I want to see real games.

Forza bores me. Racing games as a whole bore me to death.
urwifeminder  +   924d ago
After playing pc sims I don't think either series comes close to a real driving sim that said I love to play driving games so forza here I come.
kostchtchie_  +   924d ago
wonder how many versions they will push out within next gen
horndog  +   924d ago
Hopefully 3. Why not? Polophony is pumped out 3 gt's. Gt prologue, gt5 and now gt6 . On topic I hope forza is shown. Would blow my lid off. If forza 4 looked good with 8 year old tech I can only imagine what next gen would look like.
#21 (Edited 924d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply

Just Cause 3’s Deer Are Out to Kill Everyone

13m ago - There are several animals scattered around the fictional Mediterranean country of Medici, but non... | PC

Just Cause 3 – Find all Rebel Shrines, Vintage Parts and Collectibles Locations Guide

13m ago - GamingSoFar: Just Cause 3 features many collectibles such as Rebel Shrines, Stunt Jumps, Vintage... | PC

See what games are coming out in 2016

Now - Visit our release calendar to see what games are coming out in 2016. | Promoted post

Stella Glow review - ChristCenteredGamer

14m ago - Long ago the moon god was upset with humanity for their arrogance and decided to punish the faith... | 3DS

Just Cause 3 – All Settlements Locations Guide

14m ago - GamingSoFar: Just Cause 3 allow you to liberate more than 100 towns, cities and bases. Check out... | PC

Fallout 4 is Full of Crazy Easter Eggs

15m ago - Bethesda ain't shy when it comes to putting Easter Eggs in their games and most-recent release Fa... | PC