Submitted by WillM17 595d ago | rumor

Is This Naughty Dog’s PlayStation 4 Game?

IGN - An eagle-eyed IGN reader stumbled upon something interesting.

The power of Podcast Beyond’s listenership has struck again. This time, NickoMcBrain (I assume that’s not his actual name) comes through with some fascinating stills from a video chronicling the development of Naughty Dog’s upcoming PS3 exclusive The Last of Us.

In the video embedded below, Jucker found something at the 2:42 timestamp. (Dev, Naughty Dog, PS4)

Alternative Sources
Hopefully
Is this rumor true? Rumor votes 82
Majin-vegeta  +   595d ago | Well said
Whatever it is they have my money already.
DeletedAcc  +   595d ago | Funny
Uncharted 4: Secrets of Chloe's Ass
perdie  +   595d ago
they used 5 million polygons just in dat ass
Walker  +   595d ago
you're gonna miss this ass LOL
Venemox  +   595d ago
Ass disappeared in UC3 ):
Why o why  +   595d ago
Sneaky Dogs
#1.1.4 (Edited 595d ago ) | Agree(9) | Disagree(3) | Report
Rezka  +   595d ago
Its a shame you have to sit on something so pretty
Dee_91  +   595d ago
ign reaching
for all we know they could be anything from dlc costumes to just someone who work there trying new modeling techniques.

eh but a 17th/18 century game from ND would be awesome so im optimistic ...
JoGam  +   595d ago | Funny
Im getting the Uncharted 4: Secrets of Chloe's Ass: Unlimited Ass Edition. includes DLC to all Chloe's ass shots. With the Soundtrack of Chloes Ass getting smacked. DAY ONE BABY.
#1.1.7 (Edited 595d ago ) | Agree(42) | Disagree(4) | Report
Hydrolex   595d ago | Immature | show
kenshiro100  +   595d ago
Rofl.
guitarded77  +   595d ago
@ Dmarc

Yeah, but it's that time of the year... the weeks before E3 always bring out the reaching articles, and some of them turn out to be true.

On topic: Dat ass.
M-M  +   595d ago
Why don't you have a seat over there?
dafegamer  +   595d ago
wow just wow XD bubbles sir
4lc4pon3  +   595d ago
id explore chloes ass in many ways. for a animation she was sexy lol
b_one  +   595d ago
it could be uncharted prequel, main char - Francis Drake, sailing etc
DeletedAcc  +   595d ago
One question: you people gave me bubble+ but why have i still 2 bubbles..? i would have 4 so far S:
KontryBoy706  +   594d ago
LOL they slightly nerfed her ass in Uncharted 3. It was no longer a booty!
starchild  +   595d ago
Yep, my money too. everything they touch turns to gold.
#1.2 (Edited 595d ago ) | Agree(25) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
mac_sparrow  +   594d ago
Ironically the magic formula seems to be a main character that everything they touch turns to shit.

Love that moment in uncharted 2.
Dirtnapstor  +   595d ago
Ditto! Hope it is Uncharted 4... could be back story character models. Who knows, may be they'll announce something at E3, to be released alongside the PS4!
Xandet  +   595d ago
Hmmmm... judging from the concept art, could it possibly be an Uncharted prequel in which you play as Sir Francis Drake? Would seem to fit the time period. In any case, consider me sold.
Conzul  +   595d ago
Yeah I think that this is highly likely.
showtimefolks  +   595d ago
sony's world wide studio president said every sony owned studio is working on a ps4 Title. so yes ND are working on a ps4 game
Braid  +   594d ago
That's Sir Francis Drake and his cousin Sir John Hawkins.

That's right, in Uncharted 4, which'll be a prequel, you'll play as Admiral Drake himself and you'll be facing the mysteries of Bermuda Triangle on your journey through the oceanic islands.
Root  +   595d ago
Hmmm....a Sir Francis Drake spin off :D
Ilovetheps4  +   595d ago
That's exactly what I thought. It is an Uncharted game except you play through one of the adventures as Sir Francis Drake.
#2.1 (Edited 595d ago ) | Agree(26) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Axonometri  +   595d ago
This idea would be awesome!
Root  +   595d ago
Least then it's refreshing, they have a new time period and we'll get to return to the island where El Dorado is....although saying that since he dies on the island after making sure no one leaves this should be the last game with Sir Francis Drake.

They should do one with Sir Francis when you see him trying to cover up the Atlantis of the Sands travels, then a game with Marco Polo and the Cintamani stone and the final game would be a one with Sir Francis when he's on the El Dorado island. As I've said above t's quite fitting this would be last since he dies here.
#2.1.2 (Edited 595d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(0) | Report
Ilovetheps4  +   595d ago
Root, that's exactly how they should make this game. I'm not sure if you saw the movie The Thing (If you haven't stop reading now), but they did a concept similar to this. In the first movie, they had a bunch of people find many dead bodies and they discovered how they died. In the second movie, it showed the original adventurers and showed them actually dying.

I think it'd be cool to actually see Sir Francis Drake going through all of these events that Drake discovered later on. You would get to see the events as they actually happened.
Root  +   595d ago
Exactly...you would be going behind the scenes of what made Nathan Drake go through what we've witnessed in the first three Uncharted games

Now I think if this happened it would have to be done properly. They should do the backstory of the Atlantis of the Sands first with Sir Francis Drake then work their way backwards.

In a way this second Uncharted franchise would be like NaughtyDogs Assassins Creed. It would allow them to create a modern treasure hunt for Nathan Drake in the present but also give the explorer backstory in the past with different time eras like how in AC you visit different time periods.

Then you have the fact you would have different gear, different ways of getting through obstacles, new characters, new weapons and also a bigger insight on the backstory of not only the explorers/adventures that Nathan Drake decided to go after in the present but also other things in the games.

For example

The Nazis on El Dorado, more insight on the guardians in Shambhala or Karl Schäfe's explorer group and why he did what he did.....hell maybe insight on The Bedouins that's lead by Salim in Uncharted 3 like how they know about Ubar and why they protect it

You know little stuff like that old Uncharted fans can go

"OOOHHH I remember these guys in the Uncharted games....so THAT'S what happened to them"
braydox21  +   595d ago
you dont suppose that Sir francis will be after the fountain of youth, taking on rival spanish, and dealing with angry natives, but thats just an idea for me really i think Naughtey Dog will do something alot more interesting.
Iltapalanyymi  +   595d ago
would be actually pretty cool
Crystallis  +   595d ago
That would be awesome. I'd love to play a Sir Francis drake.
#2.3 (Edited 595d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
bronxsta  +   595d ago
Uncharted 4 about pirate myths?
Wizziokid  +   595d ago
They would of done this on purpose to give those who analysis these things the chance to catch it, my guess E3 reveal.

No idea what the game could be though, something Uncharted maybe
Double_Oh_Snap  +   595d ago
My guess is this is from a flash back to the 1500's. During Uncharted 4 for some plot reason involving Sir Francis Drake. Here's hoping :D

Can't wait to see what ever Naughty Dog has been working on at E3. While frantically rocking back and forth knowing The Last of Us is only 4 days away.
Axonometri  +   595d ago
You might want to see someone about that...
Double_Oh_Snap  +   595d ago
Yup, my PS3 June 14.
itBourne  +   595d ago
I would say no, because its the Last of Us team, but, i believe ND develops both games in the same building all mixed together. Correct me if I am wrong.
Axonometri  +   595d ago
Uncharted in pirate era? I'm on board!
Hell, I'm on board because it's Naughty Dog. Exciting to see these characters in any case. I would be all for a new IP too.
Iltapalanyymi  +   595d ago
GIVE ME UNCHARTED 4

PLS
#8 (Edited 595d ago ) | Agree(6) | Disagree(5) | Report | Reply
itBourne  +   595d ago
I hope not, Emily Rose is pregnant, I dont want a UC without Elena
Axonometri  +   595d ago
It is Motion Capture. It's OK if she is pregnant.
BISHOP-BRASIL  +   595d ago
Actually, it seens she's no longer pregnant, the kid was born April 29 according to Wikipedia.
subtenko  +   595d ago
So in Uncharted 4 Drake and Elena have a baby. It will be a family action adventure. With little Drake, Drake and Elena running from helocopters and diving in pools in their new suburban home.

That actually kinda sounds exciting, at least the suburban part :)
GiantFriendlyCrab  +   595d ago
looks like those characters could be part of uncharted 4 intro or in a new IP
#9 (Edited 595d ago ) | Agree(6) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
surgency  +   595d ago
Snake and Ocelot :P
gameonbro   595d ago | Spam
-Gespenst-  +   595d ago
Meh, make a spiritual successor to Jak and Daxter and Crash.
coolbeans  +   595d ago
Surprised to see such an agree/disagree ratio. :/

I think that would be a great idea just to see their focus on an interesting art style rather than stylized realism of the Uncharted series.
#12.1 (Edited 595d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
GiantFriendlyCrab  +   595d ago
Starring Sir Francis Drake?
majiebeast  +   595d ago
Order 1886. The trademark filed in the Netherlands is just a way to throw us of that its actually a Naughty dog game;)

I really dont think we will see Uncharted 4 till 2-3 years from now.
#14 (Edited 595d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Oh_Yeah  +   595d ago
I want naughty dog to attempt a Turok type game...We haven't had any good games with dinosaurs in a while and I think they'd pull something like that off really well.
GamingManiac  +   595d ago
BF4, maybe haha
alessandro10  +   595d ago
A Uncharted game starting Sir Francis Drake, with much less focus on guns, more melee and lot of ways to use the enviroment for your advantage

not open world but a lot more open to traverse that uncharted
andjudunno  +   595d ago
This is why you cant show people shit now a days
TechnicianTed  +   595d ago
Uncharted for the ps4. I can hardly contain myself with the excitement.
PopRocks359  +   595d ago
Simply put; shut up and take my money!
MasterCornholio  +   594d ago
I thought you hated the PS4?
PopRocks359  +   594d ago
...you're joking, right?
blackbirdi  +   595d ago
uncharted zero : sir francis drake a pirate game ?
GABRIEL1030  +   595d ago
Drake's original story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jakmckratos  +   595d ago
Looks like robes...maybe we're finally getting that fantasy RPG from Naughty DOg we've always wanted.
dafegamer  +   595d ago
that would be the TiTs
Sodeadly123  +   595d ago
Maybe it's Lewis and Clark. Perfect co-op opportunity. You would travel across America in search of whatever lost treasure is suspected to be there. Just a thought.
DivineAssault  +   595d ago
Some 17th/18th century game by naughty dog would be nice to see.. Especially on PS4.. Cant wait til E3.. Going to be one of the best in a very long time
leogets  +   595d ago
uncharted 4 : chloes oral cream pie
Indo  +   595d ago
Yah that be game of the year.
Tatsuya  +   595d ago
Whatever it is, I'd be happy. I mean it's Naughty Dog for god's sake!
legend911  +   594d ago
I want another Uncharted, what say you guys?
Tultras  +   594d ago
I would hope they pursue other titles, let uncharted go.

I know TLOU is coming from naughty dog, but I want them to make a Jak n daxter type experience, casual adventure.

Capcom On Ultra SFIV’s PC Netcode: “New Steam network API should help improve matters”

17m ago - Since its migration to Steamworks, Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition and Ultra Street Fighte... | PC

Destiny – How to Cheese Crota’s End Raid Final Boss

29m ago - Showing you the exploit which allows you to cheese Crota in Destiny, the final boss of the Crota’... | Xbox 360

The 12 Games of Christmas

36m ago - SheAttack: Wondering what to play this holiday season? Erica of SheAttack has you covered with th... | Xbox 360

Geometry Wars 3 : Dimensions Review (Invision Game Community)

43m ago - The Geometry Wars series has one of my favourite indie game series of all time. Starting off as a... | PC

Are you bored?

Now - Watch 10 seconds videos about games and game culture at COUB Gaming... | Promoted post

Bravely Second’s Pre-order Bonuses Provide Powerful Weapons And Abilities

44m ago - Square Enix showed off more of Bravely Second’s new Cat Master job during Jump Festa 2015, and th... | 3DS