Not only is the overall presentation forgettable, it's relentlessly so; the blue and orange visuals and generic sound effects remain constant throughout the game. The least Games Radar could have hoped for is a little variety, like different color palettes as you progress through the game. Still, it's a great concept (and a good value at $20) that's fun in short bursts, just don't expect it to become your latest addiction.
- Simple, fresh take on block puzzles
- Three distinct modes offer variety
- Building your mascot is surprisingly fun
- Overall lackluster presentation
- Annoying mascot voices
- Daily fortunes needlessly tacked on