Submitted by AkatsukiPain 732d ago | video

Here's a 'bootleg' trailer for Beyond: Two Souls

As you may have heard, Beyond: Two Souls is an official selection for the Tribeca Film Festival. Sony has sent along a fake bootleg to go along with that massive fake script. (Beyond: Two Souls, PS3)

Attached Video
Walker  +   732d ago
Jesus Christ @ that graphics and animations O_O !
Godchild1020  +   732d ago
I want to purchase tickets, but I don't know if I have to order online or I can purchase them at the door.

Sorry, it was a reply to you as it is, it's one comment. But yes those animations are awesome. The first PlayStation exclusive to be there. Sony moving up in the world.
#1.1 (Edited 732d ago ) | Agree(14) | Disagree(7) | Report | Reply
sengoku  +   732d ago
OMG the PS3 is just starting to hit it's strive.
#1.1.1 (Edited 732d ago ) | Agree(16) | Disagree(7) | Report
trenso1  +   732d ago
same with me dont know if i can purchase at the door or not, and i have a class that day >_<
andibandit  +   732d ago
@Walker
I would take those graphics with a grain of salt......remember when bf3 trailer released and everyone was going "omg i just came...", and the end result looked nothing like it....at least not on consoles, havent tried the pc version.
OrangePowerz  +   732d ago
QD showed with Heavy Rain that they can get good graphics out of the PS3. I do think that is real time footage running on the console.
Roccetarius  +   732d ago
It's possible to get those graphics, but it requires that there will be little to no input from the player.
poopsack  +   732d ago
What does input have to do with anything? The only reason in game graphics would have to be dumbed down to allow playability is if the playable area required rendering an expansive amount of assets or great draw distances. Even if a player doesnt experience these areas the engine has to optomize itself for the possibility that it will happen. Which is probably not the case with this game, since quantics stages are usually very compressed environment "scenes". Taking away "input" isnt gonna do anything.
Why o why  +   732d ago
Love a bit of variety, some say its the spice of life.
#1.3 (Edited 732d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Hellsvacancy  +   732d ago
It looks brilliant, I didnt even have to look at the trailer
Sharius  +   732d ago
i feel like the 2013 GOTY will be sony civil war
AkatsukiPain  +   732d ago
Lol sony does have some new killer ip's this year. Definitely a great year.

@tristanwerbe
U have your opinion but heavy rain isnt a game that comes along every year. Its an amazing game but more for mature audiences.

@andibandit
Im not sure but even the footage from 2012 in the train & in the woods were epic. I think this game will look even better by the time it releases.

Shinra Tensei
#2.1 (Edited 732d ago ) | Agree(18) | Disagree(6) | Report | Reply
tristanwerbe  +   732d ago
Not really Heavy Rain devs here....overrated game
Why o why  +   732d ago
@ tristan....You may feel that, but many, who enjoyed playing something a little different, would disagree with you. Try something different. Encourage devs to try something different. Cater to different peoples tastes. Even if you don't like the title, surely you can appreciate what its trying to be and do in our industry.
#2.1.2 (Edited 732d ago ) | Agree(9) | Disagree(2) | Report
xHeavYx  +   732d ago
@Tristanwerbe, go back to your parent's basement and keep playing COD
Awesome_Gamer  +   732d ago
I hope The Last of Us or GTA V will win it.
sprinterboy  +   732d ago
Just WOW
sdozzo  +   732d ago
Getting Tired Of That Face.
_LarZen_  +   732d ago
As a adult, thank you so much David Cage!
AkatsukiPain  +   732d ago
Yup this game is for mature audiences only, love the lil kiddies with the disagrees lol. Go play your same rehashed games.

@Zha1tan
He would definitely be a good film director. He has great ideas and can draw out alot emotion in games.

@sly-Famous
I agree but I also love that there will also be a successor for the ps3 for those who want to jump into the ps4. Aslong as sony supports the ps3 which we know they will u dont have to grab a ps4 yet.

@WitWolfy
Definitely agree, I mean even now there are devs who still have a problem with learning to code for the ps3 especially since sony wants to support indie devs the ps4 is just an easier transition.

Shinra Tensei
#5.1 (Edited 732d ago ) | Agree(14) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
Conzul  +   732d ago
Welp.

Cage must be happy. This is an acknowledgement of what he's been piping for so long.
Zha1tan  +   732d ago
David Cage, the man who has made a career out of publicly demonstrating how much he wants a different career.
cleft5  +   732d ago
So true. The game looks beautiful, but the one snippet of gameplay looked stupid as hell. Seriously, who uses the sixaxis.
sly-Famous  +   732d ago
Why are we in such a rush for the PS4 when the PS3 is still capable of this.
WitWolfy  +   732d ago
For easier development for 3rd party studios AFAIK
cleft5  +   732d ago
Have you used the psn store or seem how slow the XMB moves. PS4 can't get here fast enough.
#7.2 (Edited 732d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(6) | Report | Reply
Why o why  +   732d ago
Lol, I've noticed that and im hoping its not my ps3 dying. The new store takes way too long to load up for me. Maybe my 3rd party hdd has something to do with it. Wish I could defragment or something as I've got over 70 games on my drive.... despite that I'm not in a mega rush for the ps4...just about to grab a galaxy s4 sim free.
Conzul  +   732d ago
@why o why

Dude just pop the drive out of the PS3 and and into a spare SATA port on your PC's mobo. Then boot up your OS and defrag it.

I've been rocking a Momentus XT for some time now, lovin' it.

Or use this:
#7.2.2 (Edited 732d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report
Why o why  +   732d ago
@ Conzul

Cheers, didn't really think of that. Only issue is I'm laptop only. Gave up building pcs over a decade ago now so ill have to use a external case. You've given me an angle I'd not thought in regards to actually removing the drive. Wish it could be done without that but its not too troublesome to do so ill give it a crack. +1 for your help

Lmao....the video was perfect. Same method works on the slim. Top man
#7.2.3 (Edited 732d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report
ShiftyLookingCow  +   732d ago
Well you are almost going to get your wish. The PS4's generation is probably going to be the longest yet.
The_Infected  +   732d ago
@sly-Famous

"Why are we in such a rush for the PS4 when the PS3 is still capable of this."

PS4 will surpass anything on PS3 with ease. I'd say you will see just how much better games will look on PS4 in the beginning but a year or two out then it will really show.
#7.4 (Edited 732d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Raoh  +   732d ago
My Body and Wallet are ready.

Pokémon Shuffle Hits 3.5 Million Downloads

8m ago - Pokémon Shuffle has hit 3.5 million downloads, and in celebration a Celebi is being offered to pl... | 3DS

7 Reasons Why Brutal Doom Is The Coolest Mod Ever

9m ago - "Doom is that game everyone loves to tell you isn’t the first FPS. But it did popularize the genr... | PC

Do You Suffer From Open World Fatigue?

Now - The open-world format has become prevalent, is it too much? | Promoted post

Pokemon Shuffle Guide: All Mega Evolutions And Mega Stone

30m ago - A simple guide on how to get all Mega Evolutions and Mega Stones in Pokemon Shuffle. | 3DS

Bomberman: A Look Back at Explosive Multiplayer Madness

31m ago - Playing with bombs is a blast. Throughout gaming history, few games have perfected timeless multi... | Retro

Indian Dota 2 Servers: They Suck And Valve Isn’t Doing Anything About Them

32m ago - Valve’s Dota 2 Indian servers which were announced at last year’s GameGod event have been up for... | PC