Submitted by AkatsukiPain 824d ago | video

Here's a 'bootleg' trailer for Beyond: Two Souls

As you may have heard, Beyond: Two Souls is an official selection for the Tribeca Film Festival. Sony has sent along a fake bootleg to go along with that massive fake script. (Beyond: Two Souls, PS3)

Attached Video
Walker  +   824d ago
Jesus Christ @ that graphics and animations O_O !
Godchild1020  +   824d ago
I want to purchase tickets, but I don't know if I have to order online or I can purchase them at the door.

Sorry, it was a reply to you as it is, it's one comment. But yes those animations are awesome. The first PlayStation exclusive to be there. Sony moving up in the world.
#1.1 (Edited 824d ago ) | Agree(14) | Disagree(7) | Report | Reply
sengoku  +   824d ago
OMG the PS3 is just starting to hit it's strive.
#1.1.1 (Edited 824d ago ) | Agree(16) | Disagree(7) | Report
trenso1  +   824d ago
same with me dont know if i can purchase at the door or not, and i have a class that day >_<
andibandit  +   824d ago
@Walker
I would take those graphics with a grain of salt......remember when bf3 trailer released and everyone was going "omg i just came...", and the end result looked nothing like it....at least not on consoles, havent tried the pc version.
OrangePowerz  +   824d ago
QD showed with Heavy Rain that they can get good graphics out of the PS3. I do think that is real time footage running on the console.
Roccetarius  +   824d ago
It's possible to get those graphics, but it requires that there will be little to no input from the player.
poopsack  +   824d ago
What does input have to do with anything? The only reason in game graphics would have to be dumbed down to allow playability is if the playable area required rendering an expansive amount of assets or great draw distances. Even if a player doesnt experience these areas the engine has to optomize itself for the possibility that it will happen. Which is probably not the case with this game, since quantics stages are usually very compressed environment "scenes". Taking away "input" isnt gonna do anything.
Why o why  +   824d ago
Love a bit of variety, some say its the spice of life.
#1.3 (Edited 824d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Hellsvacancy  +   824d ago
It looks brilliant, I didnt even have to look at the trailer
Sharius  +   824d ago
i feel like the 2013 GOTY will be sony civil war
AkatsukiPain  +   824d ago
Lol sony does have some new killer ip's this year. Definitely a great year.

@tristanwerbe
U have your opinion but heavy rain isnt a game that comes along every year. Its an amazing game but more for mature audiences.

@andibandit
Im not sure but even the footage from 2012 in the train & in the woods were epic. I think this game will look even better by the time it releases.

Shinra Tensei
#2.1 (Edited 824d ago ) | Agree(18) | Disagree(6) | Report | Reply
tristanwerbe  +   824d ago
Not really Heavy Rain devs here....overrated game
Why o why  +   824d ago
@ tristan....You may feel that, but many, who enjoyed playing something a little different, would disagree with you. Try something different. Encourage devs to try something different. Cater to different peoples tastes. Even if you don't like the title, surely you can appreciate what its trying to be and do in our industry.
#2.1.2 (Edited 824d ago ) | Agree(9) | Disagree(2) | Report
xHeavYx  +   824d ago
@Tristanwerbe, go back to your parent's basement and keep playing COD
Awesome_Gamer  +   824d ago
I hope The Last of Us or GTA V will win it.
sprinterboy  +   824d ago
Just WOW
sdozzo  +   824d ago
Getting Tired Of That Face.
_LarZen_  +   824d ago
As a adult, thank you so much David Cage!
AkatsukiPain  +   824d ago
Yup this game is for mature audiences only, love the lil kiddies with the disagrees lol. Go play your same rehashed games.

@Zha1tan
He would definitely be a good film director. He has great ideas and can draw out alot emotion in games.

@sly-Famous
I agree but I also love that there will also be a successor for the ps3 for those who want to jump into the ps4. Aslong as sony supports the ps3 which we know they will u dont have to grab a ps4 yet.

@WitWolfy
Definitely agree, I mean even now there are devs who still have a problem with learning to code for the ps3 especially since sony wants to support indie devs the ps4 is just an easier transition.

Shinra Tensei
#5.1 (Edited 824d ago ) | Agree(14) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
Conzul  +   824d ago
Welp.

Cage must be happy. This is an acknowledgement of what he's been piping for so long.
Zha1tan  +   824d ago
David Cage, the man who has made a career out of publicly demonstrating how much he wants a different career.
cleft5  +   824d ago
So true. The game looks beautiful, but the one snippet of gameplay looked stupid as hell. Seriously, who uses the sixaxis.
sly-Famous  +   824d ago
Why are we in such a rush for the PS4 when the PS3 is still capable of this.
WitWolfy  +   824d ago
For easier development for 3rd party studios AFAIK
cleft5  +   824d ago
Have you used the psn store or seem how slow the XMB moves. PS4 can't get here fast enough.
#7.2 (Edited 824d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(6) | Report | Reply
Why o why  +   824d ago
Lol, I've noticed that and im hoping its not my ps3 dying. The new store takes way too long to load up for me. Maybe my 3rd party hdd has something to do with it. Wish I could defragment or something as I've got over 70 games on my drive.... despite that I'm not in a mega rush for the ps4...just about to grab a galaxy s4 sim free.
Conzul  +   824d ago
@why o why

Dude just pop the drive out of the PS3 and and into a spare SATA port on your PC's mobo. Then boot up your OS and defrag it.

I've been rocking a Momentus XT for some time now, lovin' it.

Or use this:
#7.2.2 (Edited 824d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report
Why o why  +   824d ago
@ Conzul

Cheers, didn't really think of that. Only issue is I'm laptop only. Gave up building pcs over a decade ago now so ill have to use a external case. You've given me an angle I'd not thought in regards to actually removing the drive. Wish it could be done without that but its not too troublesome to do so ill give it a crack. +1 for your help

Lmao....the video was perfect. Same method works on the slim. Top man
#7.2.3 (Edited 824d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report
ShiftyLookingCow  +   824d ago
Well you are almost going to get your wish. The PS4's generation is probably going to be the longest yet.
The_Infected  +   824d ago
@sly-Famous

"Why are we in such a rush for the PS4 when the PS3 is still capable of this."

PS4 will surpass anything on PS3 with ease. I'd say you will see just how much better games will look on PS4 in the beginning but a year or two out then it will really show.
#7.4 (Edited 824d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Raoh  +   824d ago
My Body and Wallet are ready.

PS Nation Podcast-Ep433-Slow Speed Chase - LIVE!

17m ago - New, free content coming to EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour The Terminator coming to WWE 2K16 “... | PS3

Should We Dumb Down Our Fighting Games?

17m ago - There's no doubt fighting games have grown much more complex than simply mashing the punch and ki... | Culture

Warhammer: Arcane Magic Comes to iOS

Now - Test your tactics against legendary foes! | Promoted post

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter: Is Handholding Holding Gaming Back?

17m ago - Could the storytelling techniques of the indie hit be applied to other games? | PC

King's Quest Preview [MonsterVine]

17m ago - MonsterVine: "King’s Quest is a welcomed reunion for returning players and for the new generation... | PC

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Bear School Standard Gear Quest Guide

18m ago - Everything you need to know to obtain The Bear School Standard Gear in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. | PC