Submitted by AkatsukiPain 442d ago | video

Here's a 'bootleg' trailer for Beyond: Two Souls

As you may have heard, Beyond: Two Souls is an official selection for the Tribeca Film Festival. Sony has sent along a fake bootleg to go along with that massive fake script. (Beyond: Two Souls, PS3)

Attached Video
Walker  +   442d ago
Jesus Christ @ that graphics and animations O_O !
Godchild1020  +   442d ago
I want to purchase tickets, but I don't know if I have to order online or I can purchase them at the door.

Sorry, it was a reply to you as it is, it's one comment. But yes those animations are awesome. The first PlayStation exclusive to be there. Sony moving up in the world.
#1.1 (Edited 442d ago ) | Agree(14) | Disagree(7) | Report | Reply
sengoku  +   442d ago
OMG the PS3 is just starting to hit it's strive.
#1.1.1 (Edited 442d ago ) | Agree(16) | Disagree(7) | Report
trenso1  +   442d ago
same with me dont know if i can purchase at the door or not, and i have a class that day >_<
andibandit  +   442d ago
@Walker
I would take those graphics with a grain of salt......remember when bf3 trailer released and everyone was going "omg i just came...", and the end result looked nothing like it....at least not on consoles, havent tried the pc version.
OrangePowerz  +   442d ago
QD showed with Heavy Rain that they can get good graphics out of the PS3. I do think that is real time footage running on the console.
Roccetarius  +   442d ago
It's possible to get those graphics, but it requires that there will be little to no input from the player.
poopsack  +   442d ago
What does input have to do with anything? The only reason in game graphics would have to be dumbed down to allow playability is if the playable area required rendering an expansive amount of assets or great draw distances. Even if a player doesnt experience these areas the engine has to optomize itself for the possibility that it will happen. Which is probably not the case with this game, since quantics stages are usually very compressed environment "scenes". Taking away "input" isnt gonna do anything.
Why o why  +   442d ago
Love a bit of variety, some say its the spice of life.
#1.3 (Edited 442d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Hellsvacancy  +   442d ago
It looks brilliant, I didnt even have to look at the trailer
Sharius  +   442d ago
i feel like the 2013 GOTY will be sony civil war
AkatsukiPain  +   442d ago
Lol sony does have some new killer ip's this year. Definitely a great year.

@tristanwerbe
U have your opinion but heavy rain isnt a game that comes along every year. Its an amazing game but more for mature audiences.

@andibandit
Im not sure but even the footage from 2012 in the train & in the woods were epic. I think this game will look even better by the time it releases.

Shinra Tensei
#2.1 (Edited 442d ago ) | Agree(18) | Disagree(6) | Report | Reply
tristanwerbe  +   442d ago
Not really Heavy Rain devs here....overrated game
Why o why  +   442d ago
@ tristan....You may feel that, but many, who enjoyed playing something a little different, would disagree with you. Try something different. Encourage devs to try something different. Cater to different peoples tastes. Even if you don't like the title, surely you can appreciate what its trying to be and do in our industry.
#2.1.2 (Edited 442d ago ) | Agree(9) | Disagree(2) | Report
xHeavYx  +   442d ago
@Tristanwerbe, go back to your parent's basement and keep playing COD
Awesome_Gamer  +   442d ago
I hope The Last of Us or GTA V will win it.
sprinterboy  +   442d ago
Just WOW
sdozzo  +   442d ago
Getting Tired Of That Face.
_LarZen_  +   442d ago
As a adult, thank you so much David Cage!
AkatsukiPain  +   442d ago
Yup this game is for mature audiences only, love the lil kiddies with the disagrees lol. Go play your same rehashed games.

@Zha1tan
He would definitely be a good film director. He has great ideas and can draw out alot emotion in games.

@sly-Famous
I agree but I also love that there will also be a successor for the ps3 for those who want to jump into the ps4. Aslong as sony supports the ps3 which we know they will u dont have to grab a ps4 yet.

@WitWolfy
Definitely agree, I mean even now there are devs who still have a problem with learning to code for the ps3 especially since sony wants to support indie devs the ps4 is just an easier transition.

Shinra Tensei
#5.1 (Edited 442d ago ) | Agree(14) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
Conzul  +   442d ago
Welp.

Cage must be happy. This is an acknowledgement of what he's been piping for so long.
Zha1tan  +   442d ago
David Cage, the man who has made a career out of publicly demonstrating how much he wants a different career.
cleft5  +   442d ago
So true. The game looks beautiful, but the one snippet of gameplay looked stupid as hell. Seriously, who uses the sixaxis.
sly-Famous  +   442d ago
Why are we in such a rush for the PS4 when the PS3 is still capable of this.
WitWolfy  +   442d ago
For easier development for 3rd party studios AFAIK
cleft5  +   442d ago
Have you used the psn store or seem how slow the XMB moves. PS4 can't get here fast enough.
#7.2 (Edited 442d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(6) | Report | Reply
Why o why  +   442d ago
Lol, I've noticed that and im hoping its not my ps3 dying. The new store takes way too long to load up for me. Maybe my 3rd party hdd has something to do with it. Wish I could defragment or something as I've got over 70 games on my drive.... despite that I'm not in a mega rush for the ps4...just about to grab a galaxy s4 sim free.
Conzul  +   442d ago
@why o why

Dude just pop the drive out of the PS3 and and into a spare SATA port on your PC's mobo. Then boot up your OS and defrag it.

I've been rocking a Momentus XT for some time now, lovin' it.

Or use this:
#7.2.2 (Edited 442d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report
Why o why  +   442d ago
@ Conzul

Cheers, didn't really think of that. Only issue is I'm laptop only. Gave up building pcs over a decade ago now so ill have to use a external case. You've given me an angle I'd not thought in regards to actually removing the drive. Wish it could be done without that but its not too troublesome to do so ill give it a crack. +1 for your help

Lmao....the video was perfect. Same method works on the slim. Top man
#7.2.3 (Edited 442d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report
ShiftyLookingCow  +   442d ago
Well you are almost going to get your wish. The PS4's generation is probably going to be the longest yet.
The_Infected  +   442d ago
@sly-Famous

"Why are we in such a rush for the PS4 when the PS3 is still capable of this."

PS4 will surpass anything on PS3 with ease. I'd say you will see just how much better games will look on PS4 in the beginning but a year or two out then it will really show.
#7.4 (Edited 442d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Raoh  +   442d ago
My Body and Wallet are ready.

Digital High – Most Anticipated Games in 2014, Is No Man’s Sky Getting Overhyped, and More

10m ago - The Digital High guys are back to deliver your weekly dose of gaming news and discussion. This we... | Xbox 360

The Vita Cast Episode 32: More Anime More Games

11m ago - Their back again, The Vita Cast crew is here to discuss some news, new releases, and some talking... | PS Vita

GTA V Social Club TV leak leads to ban

12m ago - Additional details on Social Club TV w/ a Video - "As far as we’re aware though, this is the firs... | PC

The Wolf Among Us - Where Next?

14m ago - With the release of Cry Wolf, the final of the first season of The Wolf Among Us, one of the n3rd... | Xbox 360

Study Game Design at DeVry

Turtle Beach Ear Force XO SEVEN Headset Review | GB

14m ago - "While the Xbox One’s bundled wired headset provides ample audio for one of your ears, gamers who... | Tech