210°
Submitted by GamingForever 743d ago | opinion piece

10 Things That Would Have Made BioShock Infinite Perfect

The game may be possibly the game of the year but there are ten things that would make this game perfect. (Culture, Industry, PS3)

Baszs  +   743d ago
This article is useless,
it misses all the points it wants to make.
NukaCola  +   743d ago
Id change one thing. The pacing of the exploration. I think the open world of Bioshock was more more rewarding to explore than infinite. They could of done s better job with the exploration. There was two vigor opened rooms and the rest was just lick picks. Would of wanted to see more originality and puzzle solving when doing the run abouts. Akso like to see more back tracking. Just something I liked more from the first Bioshock.
rello91  +   743d ago
I hate backtracking in games
humbleopinion  +   742d ago
lick picking sounds nasty. Is that referring to the potatoes in the toilet?
soniqstylz  +   742d ago
lick picking is how you remove Elizabeth's chastity belt.
HammadTheBeast  +   743d ago
No game can ever be perfect. It can go up to 95%, as Bioshock Infinite and the original did for some, but the other 5% is a matter of opinion.
KillrateOmega  +   743d ago
There Is Only One Thing That Could Have Made It Perfect...
More cowbell
Capt-FuzzyPants  +   743d ago
That would have made it better. But how much is enough. I mean is there ever really enough cowbell?
KillrateOmega  +   743d ago
Unfortunately, no. There can never truly be 'enough' cowbell. We can only strive to acquire more of it.

This is the truth of the universe.
#2.1.1 (Edited 743d ago ) | Agree(7) | Disagree(1) | Report
KentBlake  +   743d ago
The game would actually be worse if these 10 things were in it.
legionsoup  +   743d ago
Agreed. This is why Ken Levine makes games, and the person who wrote this "writes" for home made website.
ZombieNinjaPanda  +   742d ago
Yeah, no. A lot of points make sense. Make it less violent makes absolute sense. Why is a city full of these supposedly prestigious people so quick to rush at the main character like suicide bombers? They're not splicers, they're not crazy, yet they still do.

Upping the NPC interaction would be great. Remember one of the earlier trailers where you had to deal with a crazy man shooting a cannon at you? You probably don't.

Making the choices matter? Why advertise your choices mattering if they don't. That would definitely make the game better than what it is.

Not limiting the weapons would be great. Another game where you get a conveniently placed super weapon before fighting a boss instead of conserving ammo, not to mention the vigors that have no place in this game other than making it "bioshock related".
soniqstylz  +   742d ago
Where did you get the idea that it's a city full of prestigious people? This isn't Rapture, where the best and brightest fled to Andrew Ryan like his name was John Galt. Columbia was a floating battleship masquerading as a city.

http://bioshock.wikia.com/w...

And the Vigors were explained that Fink saw one of the Rapture biologists using Plasmids through a tear. Yes, the tears give a convenient way to fill plot holes, but there it is.

http://bioshock.wikia.com/w...
nutcrackr  +   743d ago
Most of these are actually quite good. I think they would help make the world more believable and make the action less monotonous.
r21  +   743d ago
I disagree with points 8 and 10, the rest however is what would have made the game even better.
humbleopinion  +   742d ago
"Make Our Choices Matter"
Wow, somebody really missed the whole point of the game...
Constants and variables anyone?
ZombieNinjaPanda  +   742d ago
"missed the whole point of the game"

So, some cheap twist at the end is supposed to be the whole point of a game? Choices like throwing something at a racial couple do not matter, yet they make it seem like they do.

Add comment

You need to be registered to add comments. Register here or login
Remember
New stories
30°

Changes to Zelda characters in the latest Smash Bros. patch

18m ago - In April, we received patch 1.0.6 for Super Smash Bros. This patch included Buffs and Nerfs to a... | Wii U
20°

Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China PlayStation 4 review | Vic B'Stard's State of Play

18m ago - Vic B'Stard writes: "As if Assassin’s Creed fans have not been spoilt enough already with both As... | PS4
Ad

SMITE World Championships LIVE January 9th to 11th

Now - You can watch the games and enter giveaways over at http://beta.cursevoice.com/smite-worlds | Promoted post
30°

Hunt the truth Episode 06:Boxing Story

53m ago - Halo:Hunt the truth Episode 6 is now up for download. | Xbox One
40°

Warren Spector on Epic Mickey – dark concept art, couldn’t show Mickey’s teeth, wanted a movie

1h ago - NE: Epic Mickey director Warren Spector held a Reddit AMA a few days back. Spector shared plenty... | PC
30°

MMOs - Shadowbound Review

1h ago - Shadowbound review with screenshots and videos. | PC