If you're a fan of brain training games, then you will recognize the formula operating behind Brain Challenge for the Xbox 360. This Xbox Live Arcade game is a port of the DS game released in January. Masochists and start-them-early parents could find room for this title in their library, but it's of little value to anyone else.
* Variety of minigames
* Interesting multiplayer premise makes it more of a game than a chore
* Compensation for color-blind players.
* Cold trainers could provide more constructive criticism
* Clarity of directions and options are sometimes suspect
* Clunky online matchmaking only adds disappointment
* More of a self-hurt application than a game.