Try our new beta!Click here
Submitted by bunt-custardly 1032d ago | video

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is crap - hands on impressions video

Ubisoft decided to not give players more of the island, the creatures and grenades doing more of the same that players had done for hours on end before. Instead offering something entirely different that’s crap and a complete departure from the base game. (Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, PC, PS3, Xbox 360)

Attached Video
« 1 2 »
Swiggins  +   1032d ago
This game looks incredible, I'll definitely be picking it up soon.
omi25p  +   1032d ago
i loved the way he reloads the shotgun at 2:13
Ragthorn  +   1032d ago
Popping shells in ma shotgun like throwing popcorn in ma mouth!
Raf1k1  +   1032d ago
This looks really great. Only thing missing would be health packs.
Knushwood Butt  +   1032d ago
Definitely now on my radar. Makes you wonder what all the hate was about.

Looks like what Crysis might have been if it was actually fun to play.
BakedGoods  +   1032d ago
Me too! Already pre-ordered on Steam.
ChrisW  +   1031d ago
So wait... the game is crap... but fun... entertaining... and engaging... but crap... and only crap (with a "C") if you're too young to understand 80s humor?

DAMN I'M GOING TO ENJOY THIS!!!
That-Guy  +   1031d ago
A retro VHS game with modern graphics? Count me in!
MYSTERIO360  +   1029d ago
I urge use fellow gamers how love 80's retro gaming to buy this, please don't pirate. We need to support this IP and hopefully we get a sequel. For about $14.99 we can't complain.
#1.7 (Edited 1029d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
FrostyZipper  +   1032d ago
Article title's misleading as hell.
#2 (Edited 1032d ago ) | Agree(48) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
ALLWRONG  +   1032d ago
Yes very, but this is the right place for it.

This game is pure 80's flasback. Looks fun as hell!
#2.1 (Edited 1032d ago ) | Agree(20) | Disagree(4) | Report | Reply
ironfist92  +   1032d ago
Crap in a good way, it seems.
HarryKawkReturns  +   1032d ago
"after picking up the controller for five minutes, crap becomes amazing fun."

C'mon man. Too misleading of a headline.
Axecution  +   1032d ago
lol it didnt even make sense
vitullo31  +   1032d ago
so its not crap?
MonkeyNinja  +   1032d ago
No, in the video he explains that "after picking up the controller for five minutes, crap becomes amazing fun."

Just a very misleading title.
Ragthorn  +   1032d ago
This is such a coincidence, but while I was reading and the video was playing I read your comment and it synergized with the video lol.
DownNotOut  +   1032d ago
that narrator needsh speechsh leshons
Sandmano  +   1032d ago
LMAO!! I dont want to laugh but! xD
#5.1 (Edited 1032d ago ) | Agree(6) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
maximaz  +   1032d ago
You're really doing a good game a disservice with that title. Not everyone will actually watch the video.
FarCryLover182  +   1032d ago
Need this now.
sinjonezp  +   1032d ago
@Maximaz

No sir, the title draws people in because we are wondering why is it crap. love the "crap" narrative. Lol
#7.1 (Edited 1032d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
turgore  +   1032d ago
If they would've added more babes it would have been the new duke nukem.
MonkeyNinja  +   1032d ago
If this game is anywhere close to as good as I think it's going to be, then Ubi will become one of my fave devs, just for releasing such a risky product. Seriously hope it does well if it's good.
Parapraxis  +   1031d ago
I think it is going to do Phenomenal.
A full fledged sequel would probably result.
Sideras  +   1032d ago
It might be crap compared to the original far cry 3, if you really have to compare them. But either way I think I'll enjoy it and get a good laugh out of it, sound well worth 15 dollars.
ichimaru  +   1032d ago
agreed this looks awesome and hilarious. Like what duke nukem should have been
axerated  +   1032d ago
Looks awesome, any one clued up on the price?
Rockefellow  +   1032d ago
$14.99; I read an article on how some sites already had it marked down to $11 or $12 if you "pre-order" it.
wenaldy  +   1032d ago
Daffy Duck???

LOL the way he reloaded shotgun is funny :D
#12 (Edited 1032d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
seanpitt23  +   1032d ago
It's got a TRON feeling and look to it
GreenRanger  +   1032d ago
Is this DLC for Far Cry 3, or a new game?
KiRBY3000  +   1032d ago
its a stand alone, you dont need to own Far Cry 3 to play Blood Dragon.

its using the engine and the game mechanics from FC3, but set in a retro package filled with references to movies and video games of the 80s. i see it as a crazy spin off.

this looks better than any solo missions DLC they could have added to FC3 IMO.
artdafoo  +   1032d ago
Devs said this 80's throwback crap.
Sketchy_Galore  +   1032d ago
Should be banned for purposefully misleading flamebait title.
WeAreLegion  +   1032d ago

#18.1 (Edited 1031d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Parapraxis  +   1031d ago
Seriously...go away.
ichimaru  +   1032d ago
" lol 3:20 for f's sake HUD shut up I do what I want
andjudunno  +   1032d ago
Children shouldn't worry, I heard Ubisoft is making another stand alone for the younger crowd, "Far Cry 3: You Only Live Once" filled with a whole bunch of YMCMB, Drake and Josh, and Icarly references.
DestinyHeroDoomlord  +   1032d ago
I carly references? Shut up and take my money. Couldn't care less about the other stuff.
Mookie  +   1031d ago
Your lame AF
CrzyFooL  +   1032d ago
Flamebait title, guy likes game, GG trolled meh haerd
nikrel  +   1032d ago
I torrented this & deleted off my hd after 30min.

Reason?

Game is AMAZING no joke it was so wrong like duke yet amazing. Gameplay is solid & fresh feeling.

I will be buying this for pc & at 14.99 this is a steal.
ironfist92  +   1032d ago
Ubisoft should handle the Alien license from now on.
andjudunno  +   1032d ago
Im pretty sure this is someone from far cry 3 having a bad trip off the Docs stash lol, I'm super hyped
#24 (Edited 1032d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Panthers  +   1031d ago
This guy sounds like he is spitting all over his monitor. Sry but that is just really annoying to listen to.

Still game looks great.
jeffgoldwin  +   1031d ago
Looks real fun. Article title is horrible and needs to be changed.
#26 (Edited 1031d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Shinuz  +   1031d ago
Tried this game at a friend's house and now i can't wait for it to release!!!
jaklink  +   1031d ago
I can't wait for this game.
#28 (Edited 1031d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Serjikal_Strike  +   1031d ago
Release date?
jay2  +   1031d ago
To answer Rob's Q, I was barely out of nappies in 1990, but can't wait for this!
« 1 2 »

The Power of Love | Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime Review | New Gamer Nation

7m ago - New Gamer Nation: Ever since I first saw Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime a few months ago I’ve... | PC

PS4 Exclusive Valkyria: Azure Revolution New Screenshots Show First Members of Vanargand on Famitsu

7m ago - Today the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu included a few screenshots and artwork introducing Vanar... | PS4

Gran Turismo SPORT Beta Testing Begins early 2016

Now - Start tracking GTS with Releases.com's release date alert service and be notified when the GTS beta launches. | Promoted post

First Five Minutes of The Walking Dead: Michonne are ‘Haunting’

7m ago - Telltale Games creative communications head Job J. Stauffer has called the first five minutes of... | PC

Wolves - Majestic, Not Murderous

4h ago - Jake Nichols with TheKoalition.com writes: "Media has a history of giving the wolf a bad name.... | Culture

Review: Cobalt Sidescrolling Sadness - TiCGN

4h ago - When Mojang announced that they in partnership with Oxeye would release a new Indie title named C... | Xbox One