Submitted by bunt-custardly 524d ago | video

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is crap - hands on impressions video

Ubisoft decided to not give players more of the island, the creatures and grenades doing more of the same that players had done for hours on end before. Instead offering something entirely different that’s crap and a complete departure from the base game. (Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, PC, PS3, Xbox 360)

Attached Video
« 1 2 »
Swiggins  +   524d ago
This game looks incredible, I'll definitely be picking it up soon.
omi25p  +   524d ago
i loved the way he reloads the shotgun at 2:13
Ragthorn  +   524d ago
Popping shells in ma shotgun like throwing popcorn in ma mouth!
Raf1k1  +   524d ago
This looks really great. Only thing missing would be health packs.
Knushwood Butt  +   524d ago
Definitely now on my radar. Makes you wonder what all the hate was about.

Looks like what Crysis might have been if it was actually fun to play.
BakedGoods  +   523d ago
Me too! Already pre-ordered on Steam.
ChrisW  +   523d ago
So wait... the game is crap... but fun... entertaining... and engaging... but crap... and only crap (with a "C") if you're too young to understand 80s humor?

DAMN I'M GOING TO ENJOY THIS!!!
That-Guy  +   523d ago
A retro VHS game with modern graphics? Count me in!
MYSTERIO360  +   521d ago
I urge use fellow gamers how love 80's retro gaming to buy this, please don't pirate. We need to support this IP and hopefully we get a sequel. For about $14.99 we can't complain.
#1.7 (Edited 521d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
FrostyZipper  +   524d ago
Article title's misleading as hell.
#2 (Edited 524d ago ) | Agree(48) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
ALLWRONG  +   524d ago
Yes very, but this is the right place for it.

This game is pure 80's flasback. Looks fun as hell!
#2.1 (Edited 524d ago ) | Agree(20) | Disagree(4) | Report | Reply
ironfist92  +   524d ago
Crap in a good way, it seems.
HarryKawkReturns  +   524d ago
"after picking up the controller for five minutes, crap becomes amazing fun."

C'mon man. Too misleading of a headline.
Axecution  +   524d ago
lol it didnt even make sense
vitullo31  +   524d ago
so its not crap?
MonkeyNinja  +   524d ago
No, in the video he explains that "after picking up the controller for five minutes, crap becomes amazing fun."

Just a very misleading title.
Ragthorn  +   524d ago
This is such a coincidence, but while I was reading and the video was playing I read your comment and it synergized with the video lol.
DownNotOut  +   524d ago
that narrator needsh speechsh leshons
Sandmano  +   524d ago
LMAO!! I dont want to laugh but! xD
#5.1 (Edited 524d ago ) | Agree(6) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
maximaz  +   524d ago
You're really doing a good game a disservice with that title. Not everyone will actually watch the video.
FarCryLover182  +   524d ago
Need this now.
sinjonezp  +   523d ago
@Maximaz

No sir, the title draws people in because we are wondering why is it crap. love the "crap" narrative. Lol
#7.1 (Edited 523d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
turgore  +   524d ago
If they would've added more babes it would have been the new duke nukem.
MonkeyNinja  +   524d ago
If this game is anywhere close to as good as I think it's going to be, then Ubi will become one of my fave devs, just for releasing such a risky product. Seriously hope it does well if it's good.
Parapraxis  +   523d ago
I think it is going to do Phenomenal.
A full fledged sequel would probably result.
Sideras  +   524d ago
It might be crap compared to the original far cry 3, if you really have to compare them. But either way I think I'll enjoy it and get a good laugh out of it, sound well worth 15 dollars.
ichimaru  +   524d ago
agreed this looks awesome and hilarious. Like what duke nukem should have been
axerated  +   524d ago
Looks awesome, any one clued up on the price?
Rockefellow  +   524d ago
$14.99; I read an article on how some sites already had it marked down to $11 or $12 if you "pre-order" it.
wenaldy  +   524d ago
Daffy Duck???

LOL the way he reloaded shotgun is funny :D
#12 (Edited 524d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
seanpitt23  +   524d ago
It's got a TRON feeling and look to it
GreenRanger  +   524d ago
Is this DLC for Far Cry 3, or a new game?
KiRBY3000  +   524d ago
its a stand alone, you dont need to own Far Cry 3 to play Blood Dragon.

its using the engine and the game mechanics from FC3, but set in a retro package filled with references to movies and video games of the 80s. i see it as a crazy spin off.

this looks better than any solo missions DLC they could have added to FC3 IMO.
artdafoo  +   524d ago
Devs said this 80's throwback crap.
Sketchy_Galore  +   524d ago
Should be banned for purposefully misleading flamebait title.
WeAreLegion  +   524d ago

#18.1 (Edited 523d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Parapraxis  +   523d ago
Seriously...go away.
ichimaru  +   524d ago
" lol 3:20 for f's sake HUD shut up I do what I want
andjudunno  +   524d ago
Children shouldn't worry, I heard Ubisoft is making another stand alone for the younger crowd, "Far Cry 3: You Only Live Once" filled with a whole bunch of YMCMB, Drake and Josh, and Icarly references.
DestinyHeroDoomlord  +   523d ago
I carly references? Shut up and take my money. Couldn't care less about the other stuff.
Mookie  +   523d ago
Your lame AF
CrzyFooL  +   524d ago
Flamebait title, guy likes game, GG trolled meh haerd
nikrel  +   524d ago
I torrented this & deleted off my hd after 30min.

Reason?

Game is AMAZING no joke it was so wrong like duke yet amazing. Gameplay is solid & fresh feeling.

I will be buying this for pc & at 14.99 this is a steal.
ironfist92  +   524d ago
Ubisoft should handle the Alien license from now on.
andjudunno  +   523d ago
Im pretty sure this is someone from far cry 3 having a bad trip off the Docs stash lol, I'm super hyped
#24 (Edited 523d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Panthers  +   523d ago
This guy sounds like he is spitting all over his monitor. Sry but that is just really annoying to listen to.

Still game looks great.
jeffgoldwin  +   523d ago
Looks real fun. Article title is horrible and needs to be changed.
#26 (Edited 523d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Shinuz  +   523d ago
Tried this game at a friend's house and now i can't wait for it to release!!!
jaklink  +   523d ago
I can't wait for this game.
#28 (Edited 523d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Serjikal_Strike  +   523d ago
Release date?
jay2  +   523d ago
To answer Rob's Q, I was barely out of nappies in 1990, but can't wait for this!
« 1 2 »

Animal Crossing X Monster Hunter 4G Revealed at TGS

27m ago - First Sonic, then Taiko Drum Master and now Animal Crossing. | 3DS

Run Like Hell! Review - Gaming Nexus

1h ago - From the review: "Stereotypical imagery aside, Run Like Hell! is a fair representation of the pop... | PS Vita

Giana Sisters 2 In Development, Could Be Coming To Wii U As Early As Next Year

1h ago - Nintendo Life editor Tom Whitehead is currently lording it up at the Reeperbahn Festival in Hambu... | PS4

Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 Hands-On | Gamereactor UK

1h ago - Gamereactor's resident FIFA-holic gets hands-on with Pro Evolution Soccer 2015. Is the latest gam... | PS3

Study Game Design at DeVry

Giana Sisters Weaving a Twisted Dream on the PS4

1h ago - Push Square: "Isn’t it a strange world that we live in? Up until a few years ago, the side-scroll... | PS4