Submitted by bunt-custardly 872d ago | video

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is crap - hands on impressions video

Ubisoft decided to not give players more of the island, the creatures and grenades doing more of the same that players had done for hours on end before. Instead offering something entirely different that’s crap and a complete departure from the base game. (Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, PC, PS3, Xbox 360)

Attached Video
« 1 2 »
Swiggins  +   872d ago
This game looks incredible, I'll definitely be picking it up soon.
omi25p  +   872d ago
i loved the way he reloads the shotgun at 2:13
Ragthorn  +   872d ago
Popping shells in ma shotgun like throwing popcorn in ma mouth!
Raf1k1  +   872d ago
This looks really great. Only thing missing would be health packs.
Knushwood Butt  +   872d ago
Definitely now on my radar. Makes you wonder what all the hate was about.

Looks like what Crysis might have been if it was actually fun to play.
BakedGoods  +   872d ago
Me too! Already pre-ordered on Steam.
ChrisW  +   871d ago
So wait... the game is crap... but fun... entertaining... and engaging... but crap... and only crap (with a "C") if you're too young to understand 80s humor?

DAMN I'M GOING TO ENJOY THIS!!!
That-Guy  +   871d ago
A retro VHS game with modern graphics? Count me in!
MYSTERIO360  +   870d ago
I urge use fellow gamers how love 80's retro gaming to buy this, please don't pirate. We need to support this IP and hopefully we get a sequel. For about $14.99 we can't complain.
#1.7 (Edited 870d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
FrostyZipper  +   872d ago
Article title's misleading as hell.
#2 (Edited 872d ago ) | Agree(48) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
ALLWRONG  +   872d ago
Yes very, but this is the right place for it.

This game is pure 80's flasback. Looks fun as hell!
#2.1 (Edited 872d ago ) | Agree(20) | Disagree(4) | Report | Reply
ironfist92  +   872d ago
Crap in a good way, it seems.
HarryKawkReturns  +   872d ago
"after picking up the controller for five minutes, crap becomes amazing fun."

C'mon man. Too misleading of a headline.
Axecution  +   872d ago
lol it didnt even make sense
vitullo31  +   872d ago
so its not crap?
MonkeyNinja  +   872d ago
No, in the video he explains that "after picking up the controller for five minutes, crap becomes amazing fun."

Just a very misleading title.
Ragthorn  +   872d ago
This is such a coincidence, but while I was reading and the video was playing I read your comment and it synergized with the video lol.
DownNotOut  +   872d ago
that narrator needsh speechsh leshons
Sandmano  +   872d ago
LMAO!! I dont want to laugh but! xD
#5.1 (Edited 872d ago ) | Agree(6) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
maximaz  +   872d ago
You're really doing a good game a disservice with that title. Not everyone will actually watch the video.
FarCryLover182  +   872d ago
Need this now.
sinjonezp  +   872d ago
@Maximaz

No sir, the title draws people in because we are wondering why is it crap. love the "crap" narrative. Lol
#7.1 (Edited 872d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
turgore  +   872d ago
If they would've added more babes it would have been the new duke nukem.
MonkeyNinja  +   872d ago
If this game is anywhere close to as good as I think it's going to be, then Ubi will become one of my fave devs, just for releasing such a risky product. Seriously hope it does well if it's good.
Parapraxis  +   871d ago
I think it is going to do Phenomenal.
A full fledged sequel would probably result.
Sideras  +   872d ago
It might be crap compared to the original far cry 3, if you really have to compare them. But either way I think I'll enjoy it and get a good laugh out of it, sound well worth 15 dollars.
ichimaru  +   872d ago
agreed this looks awesome and hilarious. Like what duke nukem should have been
axerated  +   872d ago
Looks awesome, any one clued up on the price?
Rockefellow  +   872d ago
$14.99; I read an article on how some sites already had it marked down to $11 or $12 if you "pre-order" it.
wenaldy  +   872d ago
Daffy Duck???

LOL the way he reloaded shotgun is funny :D
#12 (Edited 872d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
seanpitt23  +   872d ago
It's got a TRON feeling and look to it
GreenRanger  +   872d ago
Is this DLC for Far Cry 3, or a new game?
KiRBY3000  +   872d ago
its a stand alone, you dont need to own Far Cry 3 to play Blood Dragon.

its using the engine and the game mechanics from FC3, but set in a retro package filled with references to movies and video games of the 80s. i see it as a crazy spin off.

this looks better than any solo missions DLC they could have added to FC3 IMO.
artdafoo  +   872d ago
Devs said this 80's throwback crap.
Sketchy_Galore  +   872d ago
Should be banned for purposefully misleading flamebait title.
WeAreLegion  +   872d ago

#18.1 (Edited 872d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Parapraxis  +   871d ago
Seriously...go away.
ichimaru  +   872d ago
" lol 3:20 for f's sake HUD shut up I do what I want
andjudunno  +   872d ago
Children shouldn't worry, I heard Ubisoft is making another stand alone for the younger crowd, "Far Cry 3: You Only Live Once" filled with a whole bunch of YMCMB, Drake and Josh, and Icarly references.
DestinyHeroDoomlord  +   872d ago
I carly references? Shut up and take my money. Couldn't care less about the other stuff.
Mookie  +   872d ago
Your lame AF
CrzyFooL  +   872d ago
Flamebait title, guy likes game, GG trolled meh haerd
nikrel  +   872d ago
I torrented this & deleted off my hd after 30min.

Reason?

Game is AMAZING no joke it was so wrong like duke yet amazing. Gameplay is solid & fresh feeling.

I will be buying this for pc & at 14.99 this is a steal.
ironfist92  +   872d ago
Ubisoft should handle the Alien license from now on.
andjudunno  +   872d ago
Im pretty sure this is someone from far cry 3 having a bad trip off the Docs stash lol, I'm super hyped
#24 (Edited 872d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Panthers  +   872d ago
This guy sounds like he is spitting all over his monitor. Sry but that is just really annoying to listen to.

Still game looks great.
jeffgoldwin  +   872d ago
Looks real fun. Article title is horrible and needs to be changed.
#26 (Edited 872d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Shinuz  +   871d ago
Tried this game at a friend's house and now i can't wait for it to release!!!
jaklink  +   871d ago
I can't wait for this game.
#28 (Edited 871d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Serjikal_Strike  +   871d ago
Release date?
jay2  +   871d ago
To answer Rob's Q, I was barely out of nappies in 1990, but can't wait for this!
« 1 2 »

‘Gone Home’ is a high water mark for female representation in gaming

14m ago - Popoptiq: And within the games themselves, one could certainly make the case that the situation f... | PC

PAX Prime 2015: The Pliosaurus Have Big Teeth in Time Machine VR | Hardcore Gamer

18m ago - HG: Of all the things to be taken away from this year's PAX Prime, seeing the true potential of v... | PC

Top 5 Movies To See This Month

Now - The month of September has Johnny Depp portraying an enraged criminal, a group of climbers trying to make it home safely, and the return of the sur... | Promoted post

Dispatches From the Tower: Why You Should Give Destiny Another Chance

20m ago - This week in Dispatches From the Tower, DanRyyu is questioned by fellow MMOGames writer Murf on w... | Xbox 360

Heroes of Handheld 105: A New PS Vita, New 3DS Coming to the US & Tokyo Game Show

20m ago - Episode 105 of Heroes of Handheld, the podcast dedicated to handheld gaming. This week we discuss... | Arcade

Why Samara is My Favourite Mass Effect Squadmate

21m ago - Samara may be slightly overlooked compared to fan favorites such as Garrus and Tali but not for G... | PC