Paul and Jordan realize the brilliance of duct taping a flashlight to a gun barrel, while more Doctor Who fodder was recorded for a future outtakes episode. Jonah and Paul also express amazement there’s no Sugar Race racing based on the arcade title found in Wreck-It Ralph. Finally, the podcast eulogizes Roger Ebert.
The news for the week includes:
* Disney shuts down LucasArts, cancels Star Wars 1313, Star Wars: First Assault
* Thief to feature “classic mode”, removing all assists
* Microsoft has a clear path to developing Killer Instinct after an agreement with Fox
* The Witcher 3 confirmed to be DRM-free
* Bethesda confirms “new version of Doom 4” being worked on, Rage 2 cancelled
There’s also Listener Feedback, and the Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm contest is still open – a winner will be announced next week.