Submitted by RIPSKATEDESTROY 913d ago | news

Xbox 360 Users Best in the Bedroom

A study by a money saving website in the UK has revealed that Xbox 360 owners are the best in the bedroom. (Xbox 360)

Alternative Sources
CustardTrout  +   913d ago
That's because we can jack it while we play.
#1 (Edited 913d ago ) | Agree(10) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
aCasualGamer  +   913d ago
"How would you rate your partner in the bedroom?"

Not all do it in the bedroom.. ;)
stuna1  +   913d ago
Playing in the bedroom?! OK, now I get it!/s
Septic  +   913d ago
This is so true. I rate my partner excellent. *looks at right hand proudly*
onyoursistersback  +   913d ago
It would be so cool that you get aTrophy/Achievement sound after an Orgasm.
GEO9875  +   913d ago
Ewww, gross
vet_medic  +   913d ago
Very good
Below average

Thats realy bad choice of options to choose, if you assume average is something most common. When more votes are on good than on average, then average isn't average any more, it becomes subpar.

Ideally they vote with number from 1 to 10 and then you can calculate what's average.

I know its for the lulz but still.
#1.3 (Edited 913d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
majiebeast  +   913d ago
They are also way more open to paying for sex.
#1.4 (Edited 913d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(5) | Report | Reply
Convas  +   913d ago
Stolen from NeoGAF.

F for Effort, Execution, and Originality.
BuffMordecai  +   913d ago

B for butthurt.
dark-hollow  +   913d ago
And Wii u owners are still stuck in first base.
#1.5 (Edited 913d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Septic  +   913d ago
I should hope so! Most of them are only 8 years old! J/k
CustardTrout  +   913d ago
Oh wait - you mean at sex? I thought you meant gaming...
Good_Guy_Jamal  +   913d ago
This is just ridiculous. . .completely true, but still, ridiculous hehehe ;D
BanBrother   913d ago | Trolling | show | Replies(3)
BanBrother  +   913d ago
No point, just trying to crack a joke, lighten up the mood.

I bet 360 gamers are walking around right now acting like Ron Jeremy lmao.
dangert12  +   913d ago
kinect was listening in really =')
Gimmemorebubblez  +   913d ago
You would think the Ps3 owners would be the best.....with the PSMove......hahahahahaha
#5 (Edited 913d ago ) | Agree(17) | Disagree(4) | Report | Reply
ApolloTheBoss  +   913d ago
I'm sorry. What you meant to say afterwards was Yeeeeeaaahhh!!
TurboGamer  +   913d ago
But all Xbox 360 owners are 12 years old... I think this website takes all the 'Yo Mama' jokes too seriously.
DragonKnight  +   913d ago
This is absolutely ridiculous. The way the study was done is not a conclusive way to make the claim. And I don't know of anyone in the world who thinks playing video games would make someone a better lover, or playing a certain console would. Well, I guess some need the ego boost.
Bigpappy   913d ago | Trolling | show | Replies(5)
TekoIie  +   913d ago
You've taken this way too seriously XD
DragonKnight  +   913d ago
I like how the replies have absolutely nothing to do with what I said and instead go into fanboy wars.
Owning a 360
Having sex

Pick one.
iRocket  +   913d ago
Okay, who the F does these kind of tests, anyways?
BabyTownFrolics  +   913d ago
Your mom

That was too easy

#9.1 (Edited 913d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(14) | Report | Reply
iRocket  +   913d ago
My face right now:

Related image(s)
You look dead-faced.

Related image(s)
FlyingFoxy  +   913d ago
Nothing but bullshit, if you want to be good at that you just have regular exercise.
dedicatedtogamers  +   913d ago
Influx or no-sex virgins in 3...2...1... dangit I'm already 2 hours late.
Stoppokingme  +   913d ago
All gamers are good lovers.

We always press the right buttons, We're good with our hands, and when the game is over, we're always willing to play again.
#12 (Edited 913d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
secretcode  +   913d ago
I think the only form of testing this article actually had was just the kids screaming "I F***ED YOUR MOM" over and over again.
DragonKnight  +   913d ago
LMAO! You're probably right. +Bubs.
DOMination-  +   913d ago
This is why I love Microsoft. Not only do they make an amazing console they also think outside the box. They are always thinking about us gamers.
Triggytrolls   913d ago | Trolling | show
Father Murder X  +   913d ago
Its true because the sony fanboys spend all their time on N4g trolling Xbox articles while their girlfriends are banging some guy she met on Xbox live playing kinect sports!!! LOL !!!
kinetic100  +   913d ago
Xbox owners pay for it while PS3 owners get theirs for free.

Micro and Soft, 2 words that would not impress my wife in the bedroom.
#16 (Edited 913d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(4) | Report | Reply
GalacticEmpire  +   913d ago
I read the comments on here expecting to be creased the whole time but I didn't even giggle until your comment :D

Well done sir +funny.
Quelqui  +   913d ago
AHAHAHAHA. Day made.
Good_Guy_Jamal  +   913d ago
Lol, I can't believe PS3 gamers are complaining about this. I mean just wow!
thebudgetgamer  +   913d ago
I think it's funny, just wan't to know how a study like this is performed.
BattleTorn  +   913d ago
I KNEW there was more behind this entire console-war!!!

It's bedroom-envy!!

Mwahahaha /sarcasm ;)
imsocool1234  +   913d ago
what the fuck does playing Xbox have to do with sexual activity in a bedroom the connection between the two is irrelevant.
Jek_Porkins  +   913d ago
Yep, yep, yep! Hope they enjoy the show watching me through Kinect!
outlawlife  +   913d ago
my ex girlfriend played a lot of xbox...she was a cold fish

Results: LoL Worlds Group Stages, KT Rolster vs. Origen

6m ago - Results, breakdown and analysis as KT Rolster take on Origen in the League of Legends World Champ... | PC

Depressing Police Adventure This Is The Police Has Good and Bad News

6m ago - Taylor Woolstenhulme writes: "The game's developers were originally working with the British deve... | PC

Get Warhammer: Arcane Magic for iOS - Now 60% off!

Now - Test your tactics against legendary foes! | Promoted post

Revenge of the License: Densha de Go! Series

31m ago - Michael Crisman writes, "Here’s a new twist for this column. Instead of looking at a game that ta... | PS2

Results: LoL Worlds 2015 Group Stage, KOO Tigers vs CLG

31m ago - Worlds 2015 day four continues with a matchup between the KOO Tigers and Counter Logic Gaming. | PC

Portland Retro Gaming Expo to Debut Clyde’s Revenge for Atari 2600

31m ago - Carl Williams writes, "Another title that is going to be debuted at the Portland Retro Gaming Exp... | Retro