Submitted by RIPSKATEDESTROY 565d ago | news

Xbox 360 Users Best in the Bedroom

A study by a money saving website in the UK has revealed that Xbox 360 owners are the best in the bedroom. (Xbox 360)

Alternative Sources
CustardTrout  +   565d ago
That's because we can jack it while we play.
#1 (Edited 565d ago ) | Agree(10) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
aCasualGamer  +   565d ago
"How would you rate your partner in the bedroom?"

Not all do it in the bedroom.. ;)
stuna1  +   565d ago
Playing in the bedroom?! OK, now I get it!/s
Septic  +   564d ago
This is so true. I rate my partner excellent. *looks at right hand proudly*
onyoursistersback  +   565d ago
It would be so cool that you get aTrophy/Achievement sound after an Orgasm.
GEO9875  +   564d ago
Ewww, gross
vet_medic  +   565d ago
Excellent
Very good
Good
Average
Below average

Thats realy bad choice of options to choose, if you assume average is something most common. When more votes are on good than on average, then average isn't average any more, it becomes subpar.

Ideally they vote with number from 1 to 10 and then you can calculate what's average.

I know its for the lulz but still.
#1.3 (Edited 565d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
majiebeast  +   564d ago
They are also way more open to paying for sex.
#1.4 (Edited 564d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(5) | Report | Reply
Convas  +   564d ago
Stolen from NeoGAF.

F for Effort, Execution, and Originality.
BuffMordecai  +   564d ago
@Canvas

B for butthurt.
dark-hollow  +   564d ago
And Wii u owners are still stuck in first base.
#1.5 (Edited 564d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Septic  +   564d ago
I should hope so! Most of them are only 8 years old! J/k
CustardTrout  +   565d ago
Oh wait - you mean at sex? I thought you meant gaming...
Good_Guy_Jamal  +   565d ago
This is just ridiculous. . .completely true, but still, ridiculous hehehe ;D
BanBrother   565d ago | Trolling | show | Replies(3)
BanBrother  +   564d ago
No point, just trying to crack a joke, lighten up the mood.

I bet 360 gamers are walking around right now acting like Ron Jeremy lmao.
dangert12  +   565d ago
kinect was listening in really =')
Gimmemorebubblez  +   565d ago
You would think the Ps3 owners would be the best.....with the PSMove......hahahahahaha
#5 (Edited 565d ago ) | Agree(17) | Disagree(4) | Report | Reply
ApolloTheBoss  +   565d ago
I'm sorry. What you meant to say afterwards was Yeeeeeaaahhh!!
TurboGamer  +   565d ago
But all Xbox 360 owners are 12 years old... I think this website takes all the 'Yo Mama' jokes too seriously.
DragonKnight  +   565d ago
This is absolutely ridiculous. The way the study was done is not a conclusive way to make the claim. And I don't know of anyone in the world who thinks playing video games would make someone a better lover, or playing a certain console would. Well, I guess some need the ego boost.
Bigpappy   565d ago | Trolling | show | Replies(5)
TekoIie  +   564d ago
You've taken this way too seriously XD
DragonKnight  +   564d ago
I like how the replies have absolutely nothing to do with what I said and instead go into fanboy wars.
Owning a 360
Having sex

Pick one.
iRocket  +   565d ago
Okay, who the F does these kind of tests, anyways?
BabyTownFrolics  +   565d ago
Your mom

That was too easy

#9.1 (Edited 565d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(14) | Report | Reply
iRocket  +   565d ago
My face right now:

Related image(s)
You look dead-faced.

Related image(s)
FlyingFoxy  +   565d ago
Nothing but bullshit, if you want to be good at that you just have regular exercise.
dedicatedtogamers  +   565d ago
Influx or no-sex virgins in 3...2...1... dangit I'm already 2 hours late.
Stoppokingme  +   565d ago
All gamers are good lovers.

We always press the right buttons, We're good with our hands, and when the game is over, we're always willing to play again.
#12 (Edited 565d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
secretcode  +   565d ago
I think the only form of testing this article actually had was just the kids screaming "I F***ED YOUR MOM" over and over again.
DragonKnight  +   565d ago
LMAO! You're probably right. +Bubs.
DOMination-  +   565d ago
This is why I love Microsoft. Not only do they make an amazing console they also think outside the box. They are always thinking about us gamers.
Triggytrolls   565d ago | Trolling | show
Father Murder X  +   565d ago
Its true because the sony fanboys spend all their time on N4g trolling Xbox articles while their girlfriends are banging some guy she met on Xbox live playing kinect sports!!! LOL !!!
kinetic100  +   565d ago
Xbox owners pay for it while PS3 owners get theirs for free.

Micro and Soft, 2 words that would not impress my wife in the bedroom.
#16 (Edited 565d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(4) | Report | Reply
GalacticEmpire  +   565d ago
I read the comments on here expecting to be creased the whole time but I didn't even giggle until your comment :D

Well done sir +funny.
Quelqui  +   564d ago
AHAHAHAHA. Day made.
Good_Guy_Jamal  +   564d ago
Lol, I can't believe PS3 gamers are complaining about this. I mean just wow!
thebudgetgamer  +   564d ago
I think it's funny, just wan't to know how a study like this is performed.
BattleTorn  +   564d ago
I KNEW there was more behind this entire console-war!!!

It's bedroom-envy!!

Mwahahaha /sarcasm ;)
imsocool1234  +   564d ago
what the fuck does playing Xbox have to do with sexual activity in a bedroom the connection between the two is irrelevant.
Jek_Porkins  +   564d ago
Yep, yep, yep! Hope they enjoy the show watching me through Kinect!
outlawlife  +   564d ago
my ex girlfriend played a lot of xbox...she was a cold fish

Puzzle to the Center of the Earth Launching This Week On The App Store

8m ago - TTP:" A really interesting mix between platform and puzzle games is going to be released later th... | iPhone

Strategy Games Not to Miss: Fall 2014

13m ago - Critically Sane gives the Strategy games you should be playing this fall. | PC

Alien Isolation’s first add-on pack, ‘Corporate Lockdown’, set to release later this month

14m ago - Amber writes: "SEGA announced today that the first add-on pack out of five for their title Alien... | PC

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition Review – Definitely Not Definitive | PSLS

14m ago - This is an under appreciated open world game that features a fantastic location, combat that... | PS4

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (PS4) Review

Now - Ken simply walks into Mordor and kills plenty of Orcs. | Promoted post

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth introduces new character Rie

39m ago - "The latest issue of V-Jump reveals a new character and new details for Digimon Story: Cyber Sleu... | PS Vita