Submitted by RIPSKATEDESTROY 474d ago | news

Xbox 360 Users Best in the Bedroom

A study by a money saving website in the UK has revealed that Xbox 360 owners are the best in the bedroom. (Xbox 360)

Alternative Sources
CustardTrout  +   474d ago
That's because we can jack it while we play.
#1 (Edited 474d ago ) | Agree(10) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
aCasualGamer  +   474d ago
"How would you rate your partner in the bedroom?"

Not all do it in the bedroom.. ;)
stuna1  +   474d ago
Playing in the bedroom?! OK, now I get it!/s
Septic  +   474d ago
This is so true. I rate my partner excellent. *looks at right hand proudly*
onyoursistersback  +   474d ago
It would be so cool that you get aTrophy/Achievement sound after an Orgasm.
GEO9875  +   474d ago
Ewww, gross
vet_medic  +   474d ago
Excellent
Very good
Good
Average
Below average

Thats realy bad choice of options to choose, if you assume average is something most common. When more votes are on good than on average, then average isn't average any more, it becomes subpar.

Ideally they vote with number from 1 to 10 and then you can calculate what's average.

I know its for the lulz but still.
#1.3 (Edited 474d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
majiebeast  +   474d ago
They are also way more open to paying for sex.
#1.4 (Edited 474d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(5) | Report | Reply
Convas  +   474d ago
Stolen from NeoGAF.

F for Effort, Execution, and Originality.
BuffMordecai  +   474d ago
@Canvas

B for butthurt.
dark-hollow  +   474d ago
And Wii u owners are still stuck in first base.
#1.5 (Edited 474d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Septic  +   474d ago
I should hope so! Most of them are only 8 years old! J/k
CustardTrout  +   474d ago
Oh wait - you mean at sex? I thought you meant gaming...
Good_Guy_Jamal  +   474d ago
This is just ridiculous. . .completely true, but still, ridiculous hehehe ;D
BanBrother   474d ago | Trolling | show | Replies(3)
BanBrother  +   474d ago
No point, just trying to crack a joke, lighten up the mood.

I bet 360 gamers are walking around right now acting like Ron Jeremy lmao.
dangert12  +   474d ago
kinect was listening in really =')
Gimmemorebubblez  +   474d ago
You would think the Ps3 owners would be the best.....with the PSMove......hahahahahaha
#5 (Edited 474d ago ) | Agree(17) | Disagree(4) | Report | Reply
ApolloTheBoss  +   474d ago
I'm sorry. What you meant to say afterwards was Yeeeeeaaahhh!!
TurboGamer  +   474d ago
But all Xbox 360 owners are 12 years old... I think this website takes all the 'Yo Mama' jokes too seriously.
DragonKnight  +   474d ago
This is absolutely ridiculous. The way the study was done is not a conclusive way to make the claim. And I don't know of anyone in the world who thinks playing video games would make someone a better lover, or playing a certain console would. Well, I guess some need the ego boost.
Bigpappy   474d ago | Trolling | show | Replies(5)
TekoIie  +   474d ago
You've taken this way too seriously XD
DragonKnight  +   474d ago
I like how the replies have absolutely nothing to do with what I said and instead go into fanboy wars.
Owning a 360
Having sex

Pick one.
iRocket  +   474d ago
Okay, who the F does these kind of tests, anyways?
BabyTownFrolics  +   474d ago
Your mom

That was too easy

#9.1 (Edited 474d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(14) | Report | Reply
iRocket  +   474d ago
My face right now:

Related image(s)
You look dead-faced.

Related image(s)
FlyingFoxy  +   474d ago
Nothing but bullshit, if you want to be good at that you just have regular exercise.
dedicatedtogamers  +   474d ago
Influx or no-sex virgins in 3...2...1... dangit I'm already 2 hours late.
Stoppokingme  +   474d ago
All gamers are good lovers.

We always press the right buttons, We're good with our hands, and when the game is over, we're always willing to play again.
#12 (Edited 474d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
secretcode  +   474d ago
I think the only form of testing this article actually had was just the kids screaming "I F***ED YOUR MOM" over and over again.
DragonKnight  +   474d ago
LMAO! You're probably right. +Bubs.
DOMination-  +   474d ago
This is why I love Microsoft. Not only do they make an amazing console they also think outside the box. They are always thinking about us gamers.
Triggytrolls   474d ago | Trolling | show
Father Murder X  +   474d ago
Its true because the sony fanboys spend all their time on N4g trolling Xbox articles while their girlfriends are banging some guy she met on Xbox live playing kinect sports!!! LOL !!!
kinetic100  +   474d ago
Xbox owners pay for it while PS3 owners get theirs for free.

Micro and Soft, 2 words that would not impress my wife in the bedroom.
#16 (Edited 474d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(4) | Report | Reply
GalacticEmpire  +   474d ago
I read the comments on here expecting to be creased the whole time but I didn't even giggle until your comment :D

Well done sir +funny.
Quelqui  +   474d ago
AHAHAHAHA. Day made.
Good_Guy_Jamal  +   474d ago
Lol, I can't believe PS3 gamers are complaining about this. I mean just wow!
thebudgetgamer  +   474d ago
I think it's funny, just wan't to know how a study like this is performed.
BattleTorn  +   474d ago
I KNEW there was more behind this entire console-war!!!

It's bedroom-envy!!

Mwahahaha /sarcasm ;)
imsocool1234  +   474d ago
what the fuck does playing Xbox have to do with sexual activity in a bedroom the connection between the two is irrelevant.
Jek_Porkins  +   474d ago
Yep, yep, yep! Hope they enjoy the show watching me through Kinect!
outlawlife  +   474d ago
my ex girlfriend played a lot of xbox...she was a cold fish

Interview: IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle Of Stalingrad Developers Jason Williams & Anatoly Subbotin

7m ago - In this exclusive interview with 777 Studios Jason V. Williams and 1C's Anatoly Subbotin, they de... | PC

State of Decay May Come to Xbox One

8m ago - Last year the developer behind State of Decay, Undead Labs, was asked if we would see State of D... | Xbox One

Infinity Runner Review | gamrReview

8m ago - gamrReview's Daniel Carreras: "Infinity Runner starts off rough, and doesn’t get much more polish... | PC

Kindle Round-Up July 21st

8m ago - Hardcore Droid contributor Jen Schiller reviews the best and worst of the Kindle Apps of the Day. | Android

Start Making Games for the PS4

The Nexus Times: Housing in WildStar

9m ago - MMOGames's Nick Shively writes: " Wildstar has probably the most extensive options for personal h... | PC