Submitted by RIPSKATEDESTROY 666d ago | news

Xbox 360 Users Best in the Bedroom

A study by a money saving website in the UK has revealed that Xbox 360 owners are the best in the bedroom. (Xbox 360)

Alternative Sources
CustardTrout  +   666d ago
That's because we can jack it while we play.
#1 (Edited 666d ago ) | Agree(10) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
aCasualGamer  +   666d ago
"How would you rate your partner in the bedroom?"

Not all do it in the bedroom.. ;)
stuna1  +   666d ago
Playing in the bedroom?! OK, now I get it!/s
Septic  +   665d ago
This is so true. I rate my partner excellent. *looks at right hand proudly*
onyoursistersback  +   666d ago
It would be so cool that you get aTrophy/Achievement sound after an Orgasm.
GEO9875  +   665d ago
Ewww, gross
vet_medic  +   666d ago
Excellent
Very good
Good
Average
Below average

Thats realy bad choice of options to choose, if you assume average is something most common. When more votes are on good than on average, then average isn't average any more, it becomes subpar.

Ideally they vote with number from 1 to 10 and then you can calculate what's average.

I know its for the lulz but still.
#1.3 (Edited 666d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
majiebeast  +   665d ago
They are also way more open to paying for sex.
#1.4 (Edited 665d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(5) | Report | Reply
Convas  +   665d ago
Stolen from NeoGAF.

F for Effort, Execution, and Originality.
BuffMordecai  +   665d ago
@Canvas

B for butthurt.
dark-hollow  +   665d ago
And Wii u owners are still stuck in first base.
#1.5 (Edited 665d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Septic  +   665d ago
I should hope so! Most of them are only 8 years old! J/k
CustardTrout  +   666d ago
Oh wait - you mean at sex? I thought you meant gaming...
Good_Guy_Jamal  +   666d ago
This is just ridiculous. . .completely true, but still, ridiculous hehehe ;D
BanBrother   666d ago | Trolling | show | Replies(3)
BanBrother  +   665d ago
No point, just trying to crack a joke, lighten up the mood.

I bet 360 gamers are walking around right now acting like Ron Jeremy lmao.
dangert12  +   666d ago
kinect was listening in really =')
Gimmemorebubblez  +   666d ago
You would think the Ps3 owners would be the best.....with the PSMove......hahahahahaha
#5 (Edited 666d ago ) | Agree(17) | Disagree(4) | Report | Reply
ApolloTheBoss  +   666d ago
I'm sorry. What you meant to say afterwards was Yeeeeeaaahhh!!
TurboGamer  +   666d ago
But all Xbox 360 owners are 12 years old... I think this website takes all the 'Yo Mama' jokes too seriously.
DragonKnight  +   666d ago
This is absolutely ridiculous. The way the study was done is not a conclusive way to make the claim. And I don't know of anyone in the world who thinks playing video games would make someone a better lover, or playing a certain console would. Well, I guess some need the ego boost.
Bigpappy   666d ago | Trolling | show | Replies(5)
TekoIie  +   665d ago
You've taken this way too seriously XD
DragonKnight  +   665d ago
I like how the replies have absolutely nothing to do with what I said and instead go into fanboy wars.
Owning a 360
Having sex

Pick one.
iRocket  +   666d ago
Okay, who the F does these kind of tests, anyways?
BabyTownFrolics  +   666d ago
Your mom

That was too easy

#9.1 (Edited 666d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(14) | Report | Reply
iRocket  +   666d ago
My face right now:

Related image(s)
You look dead-faced.

Related image(s)
FlyingFoxy  +   666d ago
Nothing but bullshit, if you want to be good at that you just have regular exercise.
dedicatedtogamers  +   666d ago
Influx or no-sex virgins in 3...2...1... dangit I'm already 2 hours late.
Stoppokingme  +   666d ago
All gamers are good lovers.

We always press the right buttons, We're good with our hands, and when the game is over, we're always willing to play again.
#12 (Edited 666d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
secretcode  +   666d ago
I think the only form of testing this article actually had was just the kids screaming "I F***ED YOUR MOM" over and over again.
DragonKnight  +   666d ago
LMAO! You're probably right. +Bubs.
DOMination-  +   666d ago
This is why I love Microsoft. Not only do they make an amazing console they also think outside the box. They are always thinking about us gamers.
Triggytrolls   666d ago | Trolling | show
Father Murder X  +   666d ago
Its true because the sony fanboys spend all their time on N4g trolling Xbox articles while their girlfriends are banging some guy she met on Xbox live playing kinect sports!!! LOL !!!
kinetic100  +   666d ago
Xbox owners pay for it while PS3 owners get theirs for free.

Micro and Soft, 2 words that would not impress my wife in the bedroom.
#16 (Edited 666d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(4) | Report | Reply
GalacticEmpire  +   666d ago
I read the comments on here expecting to be creased the whole time but I didn't even giggle until your comment :D

Well done sir +funny.
Quelqui  +   665d ago
AHAHAHAHA. Day made.
Good_Guy_Jamal  +   665d ago
Lol, I can't believe PS3 gamers are complaining about this. I mean just wow!
thebudgetgamer  +   665d ago
I think it's funny, just wan't to know how a study like this is performed.
BattleTorn  +   665d ago
I KNEW there was more behind this entire console-war!!!

It's bedroom-envy!!

Mwahahaha /sarcasm ;)
imsocool1234  +   665d ago
what the fuck does playing Xbox have to do with sexual activity in a bedroom the connection between the two is irrelevant.
Jek_Porkins  +   665d ago
Yep, yep, yep! Hope they enjoy the show watching me through Kinect!
outlawlife  +   665d ago
my ex girlfriend played a lot of xbox...she was a cold fish

Xbox Experience on Windows 10

8m ago - "During the Windows 10 event in Redmond, Washington, Phil Spencer (head of Xbox) took over the st... | PC

Life is Strange Episode 1: Chrysalis PS4 review: Rewind & choose to move forward - Examiner

8m ago - Since DONTNOD Entertainment released their first game Remember Me back in 2013, I've always been... | PC

GTA 5: Game Vs. Reality Comparison Images Are Incredible

9m ago - Check out some side-by-side images that show how much effort Rockstar Games truly put into the ti... | PC

Hitler Reacts To The GTX 970 Being 3.5GB + .5GB

9m ago - A video of satire about nVidia's mixup of the GTX 970's specs. | PC

Check out the new Bloodborne Trailer

Now - Sony just released a new trailer of the upcoming PS4 exclusive by From Software and SCE Japan Studio. | Promoted post

Race In The 24 Hours Of Daytona On iRacing Tomorrow

9m ago - Starting tomorrow, you can participate in the amazing endurance event for iRacing: the iRacing 24... | PC