Submitted by RIPSKATEDESTROY 721d ago | news

Xbox 360 Users Best in the Bedroom

A study by a money saving website in the UK has revealed that Xbox 360 owners are the best in the bedroom. (Xbox 360)

Alternative Sources
CustardTrout  +   722d ago
That's because we can jack it while we play.
#1 (Edited 722d ago ) | Agree(10) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
aCasualGamer  +   721d ago
"How would you rate your partner in the bedroom?"

Not all do it in the bedroom.. ;)
stuna1  +   721d ago
Playing in the bedroom?! OK, now I get it!/s
Septic  +   721d ago
This is so true. I rate my partner excellent. *looks at right hand proudly*
onyoursistersback  +   721d ago
It would be so cool that you get aTrophy/Achievement sound after an Orgasm.
GEO9875  +   721d ago
Ewww, gross
vet_medic  +   721d ago
Excellent
Very good
Good
Average
Below average

Thats realy bad choice of options to choose, if you assume average is something most common. When more votes are on good than on average, then average isn't average any more, it becomes subpar.

Ideally they vote with number from 1 to 10 and then you can calculate what's average.

I know its for the lulz but still.
#1.3 (Edited 721d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
majiebeast  +   721d ago
They are also way more open to paying for sex.
#1.4 (Edited 721d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(5) | Report | Reply
Convas  +   721d ago
Stolen from NeoGAF.

F for Effort, Execution, and Originality.
BuffMordecai  +   721d ago
@Canvas

B for butthurt.
dark-hollow  +   721d ago
And Wii u owners are still stuck in first base.
#1.5 (Edited 721d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Septic  +   721d ago
I should hope so! Most of them are only 8 years old! J/k
CustardTrout  +   722d ago
Oh wait - you mean at sex? I thought you meant gaming...
Good_Guy_Jamal  +   722d ago
This is just ridiculous. . .completely true, but still, ridiculous hehehe ;D
BanBrother   721d ago | Trolling | show | Replies(3)
BanBrother  +   721d ago
No point, just trying to crack a joke, lighten up the mood.

I bet 360 gamers are walking around right now acting like Ron Jeremy lmao.
dangert12  +   721d ago
kinect was listening in really =')
Gimmemorebubblez  +   721d ago
You would think the Ps3 owners would be the best.....with the PSMove......hahahahahaha
#5 (Edited 721d ago ) | Agree(17) | Disagree(4) | Report | Reply
ApolloTheBoss  +   721d ago
I'm sorry. What you meant to say afterwards was Yeeeeeaaahhh!!
TurboGamer  +   721d ago
But all Xbox 360 owners are 12 years old... I think this website takes all the 'Yo Mama' jokes too seriously.
DragonKnight  +   721d ago
This is absolutely ridiculous. The way the study was done is not a conclusive way to make the claim. And I don't know of anyone in the world who thinks playing video games would make someone a better lover, or playing a certain console would. Well, I guess some need the ego boost.
Bigpappy   721d ago | Trolling | show | Replies(5)
TekoIie  +   721d ago
You've taken this way too seriously XD
DragonKnight  +   721d ago
I like how the replies have absolutely nothing to do with what I said and instead go into fanboy wars.
Owning a 360
Having sex

Pick one.
iRocket  +   721d ago
Okay, who the F does these kind of tests, anyways?
BabyTownFrolics  +   721d ago
Your mom

That was too easy

#9.1 (Edited 721d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(14) | Report | Reply
iRocket  +   721d ago
My face right now:

Related image(s)
You look dead-faced.

Related image(s)
FlyingFoxy  +   721d ago
Nothing but bullshit, if you want to be good at that you just have regular exercise.
dedicatedtogamers  +   721d ago
Influx or no-sex virgins in 3...2...1... dangit I'm already 2 hours late.
Stoppokingme  +   721d ago
All gamers are good lovers.

We always press the right buttons, We're good with our hands, and when the game is over, we're always willing to play again.
#12 (Edited 721d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
secretcode  +   721d ago
I think the only form of testing this article actually had was just the kids screaming "I F***ED YOUR MOM" over and over again.
DragonKnight  +   721d ago
LMAO! You're probably right. +Bubs.
DOMination-  +   721d ago
This is why I love Microsoft. Not only do they make an amazing console they also think outside the box. They are always thinking about us gamers.
Triggytrolls   721d ago | Trolling | show
Father Murder X  +   721d ago
Its true because the sony fanboys spend all their time on N4g trolling Xbox articles while their girlfriends are banging some guy she met on Xbox live playing kinect sports!!! LOL !!!
kinetic100  +   721d ago
Xbox owners pay for it while PS3 owners get theirs for free.

Micro and Soft, 2 words that would not impress my wife in the bedroom.
#16 (Edited 721d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(4) | Report | Reply
GalacticEmpire  +   721d ago
I read the comments on here expecting to be creased the whole time but I didn't even giggle until your comment :D

Well done sir +funny.
Quelqui  +   721d ago
AHAHAHAHA. Day made.
Good_Guy_Jamal  +   721d ago
Lol, I can't believe PS3 gamers are complaining about this. I mean just wow!
thebudgetgamer  +   721d ago
I think it's funny, just wan't to know how a study like this is performed.
BattleTorn  +   721d ago
I KNEW there was more behind this entire console-war!!!

It's bedroom-envy!!

Mwahahaha /sarcasm ;)
imsocool1234  +   721d ago
what the fuck does playing Xbox have to do with sexual activity in a bedroom the connection between the two is irrelevant.
Jek_Porkins  +   721d ago
Yep, yep, yep! Hope they enjoy the show watching me through Kinect!
outlawlife  +   721d ago
my ex girlfriend played a lot of xbox...she was a cold fish

[ABG] Pacapong - A Glorious Retrogasmic Mix Of Pacman, Pong and Space Invaders

53m ago - Pacapong is a glorious mix of Pacman, Pong and Space Invaders in which both players take turns fi... | PC

10 Superhero Games Worth Playing

53m ago - We count down the ten best superhero games that are actually worth playing. | Culture

See what games are coming out in 2015

Now - Visit our release calendar to see what games are coming out in 2015. | Promoted post

Simon Says: Nix The QTE's

53m ago - An op-ed on why the over-used Quick Time Mechanic needs to be put to pasture. | Culture

Half-Life 2 Remastered Now Free on Steam

53m ago - A comprehensive fan-made update for Half-Life 2, which makes sweeping changes to the 11-year-old... | PC

Watch This DLC David

54m ago - Watch This DLC’s Deb and Luke surprise Curtis with a new game, dedicated to his boyfriend: David.... | PC