Submitted by Musiol 385d ago | video

Best PS3 Exclusives: 2006-2013

Compilation of PS3 exclusives realeased since console debut on european market. Over 50 games, without PS Move titles and HD Collections. Over 25 minutes of video - a must see for every PlayStation fan. (PlayStation, PS3)

Attached Video
majiebeast  +   386d ago
Fitting tribute to a beast of a console.

2008 is really when the ps3 started to find its ground. After that it just kept going without stopping with 2012 being the weakest year even then, it still has 1 of the most critically acclaimed games of the year with Journey.

Also shows Sony has really learned their lesson from the PS3 launch if we look at the PS4 launch(so far).
#1 (Edited 386d ago ) | Agree(11) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
DigitalRaptor  +   385d ago
True that. I can't even begin to decide the PS3's strongest year, though it's either 2008, 2009 or 2013, in my opinion.

2009 was simply fantastic!
#1.1 (Edited 385d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
NateCole  +   385d ago
For me

MGS4,VC,DS,Infmous,LBP. These are the 5 games i have spent the most time playing this gen so they are the best for.
Honest_gamer  +   385d ago
SOOOOOOOO glade folklore is on this list!!!! (tho i think it might be ever exclusive game lol?) but i have waited YEARS to play it finaly got it the other day for £15 just HAD to buy it, thats a steal for such a rare game that regulary goes for £70+ on ebay and amazon, and wow just wow the grahics are amazing the game really did age well, when i turned it on i joked to my mate that it'll look like FF12 (one of the last graphically impressive ps2 games and one of the first ps3 gmaes) and how wrong i was, even tody graphically it is better than the majority of games, and the cut scenes while cgi are really good! gameplay is also amazing didnt think there was much use for the sixaxis out with heavenly sword.

Edit: best ps3 exclusive games in order
1. mgs4 (i cmpleted that game 8!!!! times before i played another game! plus that line "this is good......isnt it" tears me up every time)
2. one piece (this is so high purly because im a OP mega fan, if i didn't like op the game would have 0 appeal)
3.valkyria cronicals - art style, game play, overall quality, need i say more

Overall best games this gen
1. MGS4 (ps3)
2. Infinite Undiscovery (360)
3. Magna Carter 2 (360)
4. lost odyssey (360)
5. Skyrim (pc - with HD texture mod, ram mod, sky and foliage mod, monster wars & monster pack mods and the night time sky mod)
6. Bioshock 1 (ps3)
7. Star ocean 4 the last hope (i have both but i prefer the 60 due to having a save at 300+ hours to the ps3's just completed the campaign version)
8. Alan wake (360)
9. enchanted arms (ps3)
10. Gears of war 1 (360 -not the mp just the campaign was so good)

F*ck MP single player for life
#3 (Edited 385d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(7) | Report | Reply
KewlDewd13  +   385d ago
Uncharted 2 best exclusive this gen!

That is until... Last of Us hits shelves (probably).
Tommymk2  +   385d ago
Agreed uncharted 2 was great , mgs4 is one of best though
GamersRulz   385d ago | Trolling | show | Replies(1)
iRocket  +   385d ago
I've always been a PC gamer, but I have to give credit to this console. Quite a long-runner for such a machine. We got the PS3 quite late, but I'm sure it will continue strong for the next three to four years before starting to exhaust...
#7 (Edited 385d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
SAE  +   385d ago
Advice you to get the ps4 early this time . You would understand why we loved games like resistance 1, Motor storm,Rainbow,Nba hometown, Skate..etc In there time they were a big leap compared to the ps2 games. They were sooo amazing and fun. It's sad that people didn't have the same feelings. You missed a lot by playing the new games instead from old to new. I enjoyed them more then the new games because there was literally a wow factor but now even the last of us doesn't make me excited that much even though i know it's going to be one of the best games i ever play..
#7.1 (Edited 385d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
iRocket  +   385d ago
Would love to, but I just prefer PC gaming to consoles, because of mouse/keyboard + other benefits of gaming in PC such as Steam. But my brother is a console gamer, so he might get it for Christmas or birthday. If so, I will definitely give it a go.
Derek-Flint   385d ago | Spam

Toy Home
Journey
Flower
The Last Guy
Echochrome
SprigganN4G  +   385d ago
What a console... At the end (and not yet!), she was the best of the seventh generation.
Snake-eater  +   385d ago
Metal Gear Solid kick started the exclusives never looked back since
NateCole  +   385d ago
For me it was Uncharted. Still remember the opening scene on the boat which i though was CGI and then it transitioned to gameplay. My mother was around and she asked what movie i was watching lol!.

MGS4 though is the best PS3 exclusive for me though. Everything about that game is epic.
GABRIEL1030  +   385d ago
I'm Sony Playstation consumer since 1999 and PS3 is the best Sony console ever¡
Why o why  +   385d ago
Its why they will always get my money

Games

Variety

Quality

Simple
#13 (Edited 385d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
grassyknoll  +   385d ago
Warhawk is such a great game to this day, might even have another go tonight!
ThePsychoGamer  +   385d ago
My favorite exclusives would have to be, in order.

1: Yakuza 4
2: Ni No Kuni
3: Demon's Souls
4: Tales of Graces F
5: Disgaea 4
6: Infamous 2
7: Ratchet and Clank Future Tools of Destruction
8: Valkyria Chronicles
9: Metal Gear Solid 4
10: Yakuza 3
Musiol  +   385d ago
Thank you for all kind comments. I tried to make a video of best PS3 games or perhaps should I say - exclusive games, 'cause some of my friend thought PS3 "has no gaems". Co here it is :)
Bhuahahaha  +   385d ago
a late bloomer indeed
good to see ps3 still have years to go
#17 (Edited 385d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
SolidGear3  +   385d ago
Heavy Rain
Uncharted 2
Metal Gear Solid 4
Beyond: Two Souls
The Last of Us
Resistance 3
Killzone 3
Demon's Souls
God of War III

Check Out What Snoop Dogg and R. Lee Ermey Sound Like in COD: Ghosts – All VO Lines

10m ago - MP1st - Introducing an entirely new way to customize your Call of Duty experience are two brand n... | PC

Tales Of Zestiria New Screenshots Show New Character Laila

10m ago - A new batch of screenshots has been released today for Tales Of Zestiria, showcasing characters,... | PS3

JonTron plays Takeshi's Challenge

13m ago - Jon plays the infamous Takeshi’s Challenge, the game made by famous Japanese actor Beat Takeshi. | Retro

Dead Man Living- Blackwell Epiphany Review | Hey Poor Player

13m ago - Jay from Hey Poor Player goes ghostly and checks out the final chapter in Wadjet Eye's supernatur... | PC

Enter to Win a PS4 and More!

Now - We are buying one lucky N4Ger a PS4 just for commenting on any N4G story! | Promoted post

Podtacular 417: Spring Cleaning

14m ago - This podcast is a little late, due to some IRL things going on with the hosts, but we had a truck... | PC