This week the podcast is giving away a free copy of BioShock Infinite for the Xbox 360!
In the meantime, the Gaming Flashback this time is the PlayStation One classic Chrono Cross, while Paul tries desperately to avoid listening to BioShock Infinite spoilers.
This week’s news includes:
* THQ’s UDraw failure “invalidated” Saints Row: The Third‘s success
* Levine: BioShock Infinite cost $100M to develop, and $100M to market
* American McGee doesn’t “see anything meaningful” in the PS4, SimCity players “need to relax”
* Schafer’s Double Fine Adventure project from Kickstarter is now Broken Age
* Capcom announces DuckTales Remastered, developed by WayForward
All this and some Reader Feedback.