Submitted by fastrez 974d ago | image

GTA 5: new screens show deep sea diving, mini-guns, weather & more

GTA 5 has new batch of screens today, courtesy of Rockstar. (Grand Theft Auto V, PS3, Xbox 360)

Credit url: vg247.com
Alternative Sources
Prcko  +   974d ago
looks polished now,can't w8
Emilio_Estevez  +   974d ago
All aboard the hype train....screens are the best set so far imo.

Related image(s)
xdye017  +   974d ago
all you had to do was follow the damn train CJ!
Spoon_  +   974d ago
Im hype for a new GTA even tho iv let me down but really hate that I am aware that current consoles are limited and inferior compared to that new beast coming to my living room holiday 2013
gamefiles  +   974d ago
GTA V with fox engine would be cool
pedja_srb  +   974d ago
Tako je zemljak...;) Btw.I am afraid that this screenshots ar from PS4 and XBOX720 version...looks to god for PS3 game.I hope I m wrong :(
#1.2 (Edited 974d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(4) | Report | Reply
Outsider-G  +   974d ago
Rockstar just said these screens are from the current generation of consoles :)
AmkOwns  +   974d ago
Cool, Now..where's the Gameplay?
#1.3 (Edited 974d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
charted  +   974d ago
People had stop talking about GTAV recently becuase of Last of Us, Bioshock and Tomb Raider.

But the sleeping BEAST will soon awake.
#1.4 (Edited 974d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Az1mov  +   974d ago
Looks incredible, what an awesome year it's gonna be! BF4 and GTA5 not far from each other mind is blown too much excitement ^^
DoomeDx  +   974d ago
Do not even compare BF4 with GTA5..

The recent gameplay footage from BF4 was underwhelming if you look through the graphics.
Az1mov  +   974d ago
I didn't compare at all. basically, I said those two games I'm highly interested in, are coming nearly at the same time of the year. this year is out of the ordinary, PS4 launch the next xbox too. and a plethora of games. best line ups ever as far as the PS4 is concerned... anyway wasn't comparing graphics
coolmast3r  +   974d ago
I'm CGI.
GiantFriendlyCrab  +   974d ago
screw BF4, this is what i will be playing most of time this fall

my favourite screen, damn it looks so good. http://media.rockstargames....
#4 (Edited 974d ago ) | Agree(11) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
coolmast3r  +   974d ago
Uhm...Dat texture fest :/
GiggMan  +   974d ago
Dammit spending so much money on gaming this year! >:-(
GiantFriendlyCrab  +   974d ago
ill be getting the definitive PS4 version :)
OlgerO  +   974d ago
Whats with the dislikes, im doing the same thing
MysticStrummer  +   974d ago
People might disagree for four reasons. (1) There's been no indication GTA5 will be on PS4, (2) If it's on PS4 it will most likely be on 720 also, (3) We don't know what the specs for 720 are yet so it may be the definitive console version, and (4) If it releases for PC that will be the definitive version.
Nick_515  +   974d ago
When the PS4 comes out, I don't think most people will be able to even run games of the same quality on their PC. So, saying that PC will be the definitive version... I don't think so. Not for a little while, at least. Maybe after people's PCs catch up to the PS4, but until then, the PS4 will, most likely, be the definitive version in most cases. Who's to say the PC version will have the ease and features that the PS4 version will have? It'll be a long while before I would rather buy a game on PC over the PS4, but by then I'd have to shell out a ton of money to upgrade my gaming PC to be better than the PS4. At that point, is it even worth it???
#6.1.2 (Edited 974d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(1) | Report
A2X_  +   974d ago
Won't be able to resist buying it when it comes out. If a next-gen version gets released later I'll be getting it too.
kenoh   974d ago | Spam
ApolloTheBoss  +   974d ago
Hell yeah the minigun's back.
YodaCracker  +   974d ago
It's like Rockstar makes their games specifically with me in mind. I could not ask for more. The game looks absolutely gorgeous. Take your time, guys!

^ Grand Theft Auto V is the train, Saints Row IV is the bus
#9 (Edited 974d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
xdye017  +   974d ago
saints who?
Outside_ofthe_Box  +   974d ago

That train may as well be GTA II and the result would still be the same.
detroitmademe  +   974d ago
i hope this will release on ps4 too.Still a day one either way though
Black_McGrath  +   974d ago
"I can't stop cumming. It feels so good!"
Outsider-G  +   974d ago
Always great to wake up to GTA V news :).

Favorite photo is the lightning one.
#12 (Edited 974d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
claud3  +   974d ago
Beautiful images.. R* have it just right to release small amount of screens, without spoiling the game
Clarence  +   974d ago
I can't wait for this game. Going off these pics I don't think watchdogs will be able to touch this game.
-Gespenst-  +   974d ago
Yeah it looks great. But when are we going to get a beuatiful open world like this in which we can't wreck everything and kill everyone. Why does "open world" necessarily have to mean those things.

All I'm interested in is exploring and seeing the sights. I'd like a game with loads of vehicles and modes of transportation like this, and the freedom of movement like Assassin's Creed. They could build gameplay and a story around something like that which doesn't involve violence.

Open world games are only becoming stale because every one of them is a violent action game. I mean look at The Witness. That's open world but it's a puzzle game and it looks amazing.

Why do we even want these vicarious experiences of baseball batting someone to death in a hospital? Of mounting a sidewalk and running over hundreds of people? Of going on shooting rampages in the middle of the street? That shit's just weird, deranged even. Give me an open world game that doesn't revolve around violence.
T2  +   974d ago
Noone made you do those things. Perhaps you are demented because you thought of beating someone in a hospital ? I always obey the rules of the road in gta. Stop at lights, wait for pedestrians , /s lol !! There should be a trophy for playing as law abiding citizen.
derekcoaker  +   974d ago
So this looks too nice for Xbox 360 or PS3......
HoustonTexaz713  +   974d ago
cant wait awredy got my money save for ps4 fuck everything else
telekineticmantis  +   973d ago
I'm conflicted
it's between this and saints row 4. Wish they didn't announce SR4, it puts me in a kinda uncomfortable position. SR explores unbound, gameplay choices, and open world possibilities. GTA looks to tie up some GTA stories which could be interesting, and underwater gameplay could be really cool.

Paper Crane Games Talks Explorers Incorporated and More

21m ago - VRFocus delivers an interview with indie developer Paper Crane Games on its upcoming virtual real... | PC

Yo-Kai Watch: All Yo-Kai Locations

22m ago - A detailed guide on how to find all Yo-kai's in Yo-kai Watch. | 3DS

HotLiked - What the Internet is talking about right now

Now - Kill some time at HotLiked.com. You will regret it... | Promoted post

GAME Sponsors University League of Legends Championship

28m ago - J Station X: UK retailer GAME announces their sponsorship of the National University Esports Leag... | PC

Fallout 4 – Need Screws? Here are the Items you Need to Salvage

28m ago - Having trouble finding screws in Fallout 4 to modify those weapons and armor? Here's what you nee... | PC

Coin Op Heroes 2 Cheats: Guide, Tips & Strategy for Android/iPhone Game

1h ago - You progress through the game via the map, accessible through the main menu. Once you have enoug... | iPhone