Submitted by Makasu 832d ago | image

These Dragon’s Crown character animations will make your jaw drop

Dragon’s Crown thrusts you into a fantastical medieval world packed with labyrinthine dungeons to explore, vile monstrosities to smite, and nearly endless online adventure. Your mission is to dive into the dank underworld, uncovering treasure and strengthening your mettle as you unlock the secret behind the ancient dragon threatening the world. (Dragon's Crown, PS Vita, PS3)

Snookies12  +   833d ago
They look really good, but not "jaw dropping". I'm looking forward to this game though. Despite the mage woman there having boobs that are bigger than her head.... Lol.
TongkatAli  +   832d ago
Idk man, the Aladdin inspired magic carpet flying over lava part in the trailer made my jaw drop.

: D
#1.1 (Edited 832d ago ) | Agree(13) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
inveni0  +   832d ago
Yeah, that witch makes things rise...not drop.
Bimkoblerutso  +   832d ago
I gotta be honest, the proportions of these models is...slightly disturbing to me.
zerocrossing  +   832d ago
Just watched the trailer O.O I think Ima get this game, lol :D
dericb11  +   832d ago
Truth is the term "jaw dropping" is way over used. You see it almost every other day. Game does look great and can't wait to give it try.
TheoreticalParticle  +   832d ago
Pick a hype word.

That word is overused by the gaming "press".

Drink.
SilentNegotiator  +   832d ago
@TheoreticalParticle

Exactly. Like "Megaton" during E3 announcements.
zerocrossing  +   832d ago
"Mind blowing" I really hate that one... It's one of the most abused term in the industry.
Kalowest  +   832d ago
The magic woman is the best animation :)
FamilyGuy  +   832d ago
This game was supposed to come out a year ago, wtf happened?

I get that the publisher changed but I'm sure the game has been complete for a long time now, why is it still taking months to release?

How much is this game going to be anyway? I see it's a multiplayer, side scrolling action game but does it have rpg elements too?

Looks great, I never had a Wii or a Vita to play that Muramasa game so I'm I'm pretty excited about getting my hands on this.
#1.4 (Edited 832d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Snookies12  +   832d ago
I think they said the PS3 version would be $40 dollars and the Vita version will be $30.
TheoreticalParticle  +   831d ago
Snookies: I think that's what the former publisher said.

Probably one of the reasons they're the former publisher.
zerocrossing  +   832d ago
I loved Odins Sphere and Muramasa: the demon blade (I never did manage to play Grim Grimoire) so Im realy looking forward to this game :)
Hydralysk  +   832d ago
Ahhh jiggle animations, maybe one of these days I'll be able to look at you without feeling depressed about the human race.
#2 (Edited 832d ago ) | Agree(15) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
OptimisticPrime  +   832d ago
All the worlds bubbles for you
Hanso  +   832d ago
time to fap
Snookies12  +   832d ago
You must really like that bearded Dwarf dude with the hammers... :]
kupomogli  +   832d ago
Eight agrees. So eight people want to fap to the dwarf?
bunt-custardly  +   832d ago
Sorceress and Amazonian all the way. Screw the feminists, they can choose the guys.
kupomogli  +   832d ago
Sorceress is going to be my main. Although I'll admit the breasts on her are what made my decision. I'll eventually play with everyone but going to play as her first.
puamdefokejpn  +   832d ago
I like the archer girl the most,.... Yes I like loli,.. So what,.. don't judge me
#5 (Edited 832d ago ) | Agree(17) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Reverent  +   832d ago
You're not alone here, no worries lol.
Snookies12  +   832d ago
I like her and the sorcerer dude at the end. (Is she really a loli? She doesn't look too young to me.) The knight looks pretty cool too lol.
ApolloTheBoss  +   832d ago
Poor sorceress. She's gonna have some serious back problems when she gets old.
#6 (Edited 832d ago ) | Agree(11) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
TheoreticalParticle  +   832d ago | Funny
Uh, hello. Magic.
ApolloTheBoss  +   832d ago
magic only for temporary relief.
#6.1.1 (Edited 832d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(2) | Report
maniacmayhem  +   832d ago
The woman with the axe...damn
Blastoise  +   832d ago
I'm gonna choose the badass with two hammers and a huge beard
YEAAAHHHH
Enigma_2099  +   832d ago
There were MALE characters in this game?
Acquiescence  +   832d ago
Why give a Sorceress breasts...
when you can give her udders.
miyamoto  +   832d ago
I Just Have to Have This Game at All Cost!
Ooh yeah!
This game hit the right spot!
everyone looks perfect specially Amazon!

Amazon... you kindle me.
#11 (Edited 832d ago ) | Agree(6) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Snookies12  +   832d ago
Amazon Kindles your Fire huh?
miyamoto  +   832d ago
Yeah
She is So Cool She's Hot! Gotta have some Hot Stuff to Light My Fire.
nikrel  +   832d ago
Amazon ftw.
Big_Boss91  +   832d ago
She wants Snu-Snu
VTKC  +   832d ago
its the size of those badonkadonks that has surprised me.
kenoh   832d ago | Spam
Sarobi  +   832d ago
Oh my.. what interesting character designs..lol
dafegamer  +   832d ago
surprised no one said this already
Knushwood Butt  +   832d ago
Pre-ordered this baby for Vita.
TBONEJF  +   832d ago
The witch (sorry don't know her name) have NICE TIG OL' BITTIES
DivineAssault  +   832d ago
great boobs! The game looks good but the boobs!
#19 (Edited 832d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Big_Boss91  +   832d ago
I like the sorceress's personality ;)
tubers  +   832d ago
Said no manhood ever xD
eusdsdoifw   832d ago | Spam
tubers  +   832d ago
Lots of nice small details..

I really like the Armor Jingling effects on the Knight.

The elf archer's ear also twitches! So cute!
ninjahunter  +   832d ago
Hand drawn? O_O mother of jeebus their art budget must be through the freaking roof! When was the last time you saw a sprite game with good animation? Doesnt happen very often
xursz  +   832d ago
Skull Girls. But yes these are really really good.
profgerbik  +   832d ago
I love how they went about animating those characters, for 2D images they have very nice animations. Some of them are pretty amusing.
Lone_Man  +   832d ago
Hahahahaha......nice
Dark_Overlord  +   832d ago
Looks very similar to Odin Sphere (Which Vanillaware also made), especially the first 2 characters.
Arai  +   832d ago
It's jaw-dropping because it's a 2D game, how many of those do we still see?
The art is simply superb, then again it's Vanillaware.
All their games/art is top-notch and this is no different.
Just look at their website/internet for images of the game and look at the sheer detail that can be found...it's a piece of art.
#27 (Edited 832d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply

The Best PlayStation Game Deals of The Week 07/06

8m ago - PSInsider: Happy Monday everyone! We hope that everyone had a great weekend. We know it’s summert... | PS3

Best 3DS Save Editor: Cyber Save Editor

8m ago - Cyber Save Editor will help modify Nintendo 3DS save file and apply cheat to them. | 3DS

At a Glance: Kitfox Games

Now - Kitfox Games is an Indie studio out of Montreal comprised of five people from different countries with their own strengths and talents. With their... | Promoted post

Top 50 Underappreciated Atari ST Games

8m ago - Den of Geek looks back at the Atari ST games that deserve more love than they got first time arou... | Culture

Hitman's sandboxes are "biggest and most complex" in series

8m ago - GR-UK writes: "With this year's Hitman building on the success of Absolution's Contracts mode, de... | PC

'Dark Souls III' continues to refine an already stellar franchise - Examiner

9m ago - There's something about the Dark Souls universe that's oddly beautiful. Despite the darkness, rui... | PC