Submitted by Makasu 756d ago | image

These Dragon’s Crown character animations will make your jaw drop

Dragon’s Crown thrusts you into a fantastical medieval world packed with labyrinthine dungeons to explore, vile monstrosities to smite, and nearly endless online adventure. Your mission is to dive into the dank underworld, uncovering treasure and strengthening your mettle as you unlock the secret behind the ancient dragon threatening the world. (Dragon's Crown, PS Vita, PS3)

Snookies12  +   756d ago
They look really good, but not "jaw dropping". I'm looking forward to this game though. Despite the mage woman there having boobs that are bigger than her head.... Lol.
TongkatAli  +   756d ago
Idk man, the Aladdin inspired magic carpet flying over lava part in the trailer made my jaw drop.

: D
#1.1 (Edited 756d ago ) | Agree(13) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
inveni0  +   756d ago
Yeah, that witch makes things rise...not drop.
Bimkoblerutso  +   756d ago
I gotta be honest, the proportions of these models is...slightly disturbing to me.
zerocrossing  +   755d ago
Just watched the trailer O.O I think Ima get this game, lol :D
dericb11  +   756d ago
Truth is the term "jaw dropping" is way over used. You see it almost every other day. Game does look great and can't wait to give it try.
TheoreticalParticle  +   756d ago
Pick a hype word.

That word is overused by the gaming "press".

Drink.
SilentNegotiator  +   756d ago
@TheoreticalParticle

Exactly. Like "Megaton" during E3 announcements.
zerocrossing  +   755d ago
"Mind blowing" I really hate that one... It's one of the most abused term in the industry.
Kalowest  +   756d ago
The magic woman is the best animation :)
FamilyGuy  +   756d ago
This game was supposed to come out a year ago, wtf happened?

I get that the publisher changed but I'm sure the game has been complete for a long time now, why is it still taking months to release?

How much is this game going to be anyway? I see it's a multiplayer, side scrolling action game but does it have rpg elements too?

Looks great, I never had a Wii or a Vita to play that Muramasa game so I'm I'm pretty excited about getting my hands on this.
#1.4 (Edited 756d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Snookies12  +   756d ago
I think they said the PS3 version would be $40 dollars and the Vita version will be $30.
TheoreticalParticle  +   755d ago
Snookies: I think that's what the former publisher said.

Probably one of the reasons they're the former publisher.
zerocrossing  +   755d ago
I loved Odins Sphere and Muramasa: the demon blade (I never did manage to play Grim Grimoire) so Im realy looking forward to this game :)
Hydralysk  +   756d ago
Ahhh jiggle animations, maybe one of these days I'll be able to look at you without feeling depressed about the human race.
#2 (Edited 756d ago ) | Agree(15) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
OptimisticPrime  +   756d ago
All the worlds bubbles for you
Hanso  +   756d ago
time to fap
Snookies12  +   756d ago
You must really like that bearded Dwarf dude with the hammers... :]
kupomogli  +   756d ago
Eight agrees. So eight people want to fap to the dwarf?
bunt-custardly  +   756d ago
Sorceress and Amazonian all the way. Screw the feminists, they can choose the guys.
kupomogli  +   756d ago
Sorceress is going to be my main. Although I'll admit the breasts on her are what made my decision. I'll eventually play with everyone but going to play as her first.
puamdefokejpn  +   756d ago
I like the archer girl the most,.... Yes I like loli,.. So what,.. don't judge me
#5 (Edited 756d ago ) | Agree(17) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Reverent  +   756d ago
You're not alone here, no worries lol.
Snookies12  +   756d ago
I like her and the sorcerer dude at the end. (Is she really a loli? She doesn't look too young to me.) The knight looks pretty cool too lol.
ApolloTheBoss  +   756d ago
Poor sorceress. She's gonna have some serious back problems when she gets old.
#6 (Edited 756d ago ) | Agree(11) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
TheoreticalParticle  +   756d ago | Funny
Uh, hello. Magic.
ApolloTheBoss  +   756d ago
magic only for temporary relief.
#6.1.1 (Edited 756d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(2) | Report
maniacmayhem  +   756d ago
The woman with the axe...damn
Blastoise  +   756d ago
I'm gonna choose the badass with two hammers and a huge beard
YEAAAHHHH
Enigma_2099  +   756d ago
There were MALE characters in this game?
Acquiescence  +   756d ago
Why give a Sorceress breasts...
when you can give her udders.
miyamoto  +   756d ago
I Just Have to Have This Game at All Cost!
Ooh yeah!
This game hit the right spot!
everyone looks perfect specially Amazon!

Amazon... you kindle me.
#11 (Edited 756d ago ) | Agree(6) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Snookies12  +   756d ago
Amazon Kindles your Fire huh?
miyamoto  +   756d ago
Yeah
She is So Cool She's Hot! Gotta have some Hot Stuff to Light My Fire.
nikrel  +   756d ago
Amazon ftw.
Big_Boss91  +   756d ago
She wants Snu-Snu
VTKC  +   756d ago
its the size of those badonkadonks that has surprised me.
kenoh   756d ago | Spam
Sarobi  +   756d ago
Oh my.. what interesting character designs..lol
dafegamer  +   756d ago
surprised no one said this already
Knushwood Butt  +   756d ago
Pre-ordered this baby for Vita.
TBONEJF  +   756d ago
The witch (sorry don't know her name) have NICE TIG OL' BITTIES
DivineAssault  +   756d ago
great boobs! The game looks good but the boobs!
#19 (Edited 756d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Big_Boss91  +   756d ago
I like the sorceress's personality ;)
tubers  +   756d ago
Said no manhood ever xD
eusdsdoifw   756d ago | Spam
tubers  +   756d ago
Lots of nice small details..

I really like the Armor Jingling effects on the Knight.

The elf archer's ear also twitches! So cute!
ninjahunter  +   756d ago
Hand drawn? O_O mother of jeebus their art budget must be through the freaking roof! When was the last time you saw a sprite game with good animation? Doesnt happen very often
xursz  +   756d ago
Skull Girls. But yes these are really really good.
profgerbik  +   756d ago
I love how they went about animating those characters, for 2D images they have very nice animations. Some of them are pretty amusing.
Lone_Man  +   755d ago
Hahahahaha......nice
Dark_Overlord  +   755d ago
Looks very similar to Odin Sphere (Which Vanillaware also made), especially the first 2 characters.
Arai  +   755d ago
It's jaw-dropping because it's a 2D game, how many of those do we still see?
The art is simply superb, then again it's Vanillaware.
All their games/art is top-notch and this is no different.
Just look at their website/internet for images of the game and look at the sheer detail that can be found...it's a piece of art.
#27 (Edited 755d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply

Wii U Premium console + Mario Kart 8 only £188.99

10m ago - Dealspwn: A Premium Wii U bundle with Mario Kart 8 is now available for £188.99. This a hell of a... | Wii U

Mortal Kombat X Review | High-Def

12m ago - HD: After Midway’s bankruptcy in 2009, Warner Brothers acquired the 'Mortal Kombat' IP and rebra... | PC

Visit CGMagazine: The Culture of Games

Now - CGM is for the mature audience of comics and games that wants more out of their media than just a review score. | Promoted post

13 minutes of gameplay from Alan Wake 2 (unreleased)

13m ago - Polygon: It felt like Alan Wake 2 was coming. Remedy even created a functioning internal prototy... | PC

Metal Gear REX statue price announced, showcased on new pictures

13m ago - The price for the half sized version of 3A's Metal Gear REX has been announced, alongside some ne... | Culture

Smite Preview | 3rd-strike

13m ago - Veflow writes: "The MOBA-genre on Xbox One is still pretty much an open market with no games t... | PC