Submitted by Makasu 890d ago | image

These Dragon’s Crown character animations will make your jaw drop

Dragon’s Crown thrusts you into a fantastical medieval world packed with labyrinthine dungeons to explore, vile monstrosities to smite, and nearly endless online adventure. Your mission is to dive into the dank underworld, uncovering treasure and strengthening your mettle as you unlock the secret behind the ancient dragon threatening the world. (Dragon's Crown, PS Vita, PS3)

Snookies12  +   890d ago
They look really good, but not "jaw dropping". I'm looking forward to this game though. Despite the mage woman there having boobs that are bigger than her head.... Lol.
TongkatAli  +   890d ago
Idk man, the Aladdin inspired magic carpet flying over lava part in the trailer made my jaw drop.

: D
#1.1 (Edited 890d ago ) | Agree(13) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
inveni0  +   890d ago
Yeah, that witch makes things rise...not drop.
Bimkoblerutso  +   889d ago
I gotta be honest, the proportions of these models is...slightly disturbing to me.
zerocrossing  +   889d ago
Just watched the trailer O.O I think Ima get this game, lol :D
dericb11  +   890d ago
Truth is the term "jaw dropping" is way over used. You see it almost every other day. Game does look great and can't wait to give it try.
TheoreticalParticle  +   890d ago
Pick a hype word.

That word is overused by the gaming "press".

Drink.
SilentNegotiator  +   890d ago
@TheoreticalParticle

Exactly. Like "Megaton" during E3 announcements.
zerocrossing  +   889d ago
"Mind blowing" I really hate that one... It's one of the most abused term in the industry.
Kalowest  +   890d ago
The magic woman is the best animation :)
FamilyGuy  +   890d ago
This game was supposed to come out a year ago, wtf happened?

I get that the publisher changed but I'm sure the game has been complete for a long time now, why is it still taking months to release?

How much is this game going to be anyway? I see it's a multiplayer, side scrolling action game but does it have rpg elements too?

Looks great, I never had a Wii or a Vita to play that Muramasa game so I'm I'm pretty excited about getting my hands on this.
#1.4 (Edited 890d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Snookies12  +   889d ago
I think they said the PS3 version would be $40 dollars and the Vita version will be $30.
TheoreticalParticle  +   888d ago
Snookies: I think that's what the former publisher said.

Probably one of the reasons they're the former publisher.
zerocrossing  +   889d ago
I loved Odins Sphere and Muramasa: the demon blade (I never did manage to play Grim Grimoire) so Im realy looking forward to this game :)
Hydralysk  +   890d ago
Ahhh jiggle animations, maybe one of these days I'll be able to look at you without feeling depressed about the human race.
#2 (Edited 890d ago ) | Agree(15) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
OptimisticPrime  +   890d ago
All the worlds bubbles for you
Hanso  +   890d ago
time to fap
Snookies12  +   889d ago
You must really like that bearded Dwarf dude with the hammers... :]
kupomogli  +   889d ago
Eight agrees. So eight people want to fap to the dwarf?
bunt-custardly  +   890d ago
Sorceress and Amazonian all the way. Screw the feminists, they can choose the guys.
kupomogli  +   889d ago
Sorceress is going to be my main. Although I'll admit the breasts on her are what made my decision. I'll eventually play with everyone but going to play as her first.
puamdefokejpn  +   890d ago
I like the archer girl the most,.... Yes I like loli,.. So what,.. don't judge me
#5 (Edited 890d ago ) | Agree(17) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Reverent  +   890d ago
You're not alone here, no worries lol.
Snookies12  +   890d ago
I like her and the sorcerer dude at the end. (Is she really a loli? She doesn't look too young to me.) The knight looks pretty cool too lol.
ApolloTheBoss  +   890d ago
Poor sorceress. She's gonna have some serious back problems when she gets old.
#6 (Edited 890d ago ) | Agree(11) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
TheoreticalParticle  +   890d ago | Funny
Uh, hello. Magic.
ApolloTheBoss  +   890d ago
magic only for temporary relief.
#6.1.1 (Edited 890d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(2) | Report
maniacmayhem  +   890d ago
The woman with the axe...damn
Blastoise  +   890d ago
I'm gonna choose the badass with two hammers and a huge beard
YEAAAHHHH
Enigma_2099  +   890d ago
There were MALE characters in this game?
Acquiescence  +   890d ago
Why give a Sorceress breasts...
when you can give her udders.
miyamoto  +   890d ago
I Just Have to Have This Game at All Cost!
Ooh yeah!
This game hit the right spot!
everyone looks perfect specially Amazon!

Amazon... you kindle me.
#11 (Edited 890d ago ) | Agree(6) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Snookies12  +   889d ago
Amazon Kindles your Fire huh?
miyamoto  +   889d ago
Yeah
She is So Cool She's Hot! Gotta have some Hot Stuff to Light My Fire.
nikrel  +   890d ago
Amazon ftw.
Big_Boss91  +   889d ago
She wants Snu-Snu
VTKC  +   890d ago
its the size of those badonkadonks that has surprised me.
kenoh   890d ago | Spam
Sarobi  +   889d ago
Oh my.. what interesting character designs..lol
dafegamer  +   889d ago
surprised no one said this already
Knushwood Butt  +   889d ago
Pre-ordered this baby for Vita.
TBONEJF  +   889d ago
The witch (sorry don't know her name) have NICE TIG OL' BITTIES
DivineAssault  +   889d ago
great boobs! The game looks good but the boobs!
#19 (Edited 889d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Big_Boss91  +   889d ago
I like the sorceress's personality ;)
tubers  +   889d ago
Said no manhood ever xD
eusdsdoifw   889d ago | Spam
tubers  +   889d ago
Lots of nice small details..

I really like the Armor Jingling effects on the Knight.

The elf archer's ear also twitches! So cute!
ninjahunter  +   889d ago
Hand drawn? O_O mother of jeebus their art budget must be through the freaking roof! When was the last time you saw a sprite game with good animation? Doesnt happen very often
xursz  +   889d ago
Skull Girls. But yes these are really really good.
profgerbik  +   889d ago
I love how they went about animating those characters, for 2D images they have very nice animations. Some of them are pretty amusing.
Lone_Man  +   889d ago
Hahahahaha......nice
Dark_Overlord  +   889d ago
Looks very similar to Odin Sphere (Which Vanillaware also made), especially the first 2 characters.
Arai  +   889d ago
It's jaw-dropping because it's a 2D game, how many of those do we still see?
The art is simply superb, then again it's Vanillaware.
All their games/art is top-notch and this is no different.
Just look at their website/internet for images of the game and look at the sheer detail that can be found...it's a piece of art.
#27 (Edited 889d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply

Sticky Bomb Dexterity, Mid-Air Jousting and More Great GTAV Fan Videos

9m ago - R*: In our Fan Vids round-up we scour Social Club, YouTube and beyond for the best videos crea... | PC

The First 18 Minutes of Forza Motorsport 6

9m ago - See how the career mode kicks off in Forza 6, including a nighttime race! | Xbox One

PC Games Still To Come This Month

Now - We're halfway through the hottest month of the year, but there's plenty more PC games still to come, so don't go outside just yet! Let's take a loo... | Promoted post

9 Coolest Things About Mad Max

9m ago - It's easy for some people to see Mad Max and pass it off as another movie-based game with little... | PC

Forza Motorsport 6 preview: Racing under the stars | Shacknews

9m ago - Shacknews: "It's hard to imagine what Microsoft and Turn 10 can possibly add to the Forza Moto... | Xbox One

Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide was the best game at PAX | PCGamer

10m ago - PCGamer: The highlight of PAX Prime this year was, as it often is, seeing what independent dev... | PC