Submitted by Makasu 672d ago | image

These Dragon’s Crown character animations will make your jaw drop

Dragon’s Crown thrusts you into a fantastical medieval world packed with labyrinthine dungeons to explore, vile monstrosities to smite, and nearly endless online adventure. Your mission is to dive into the dank underworld, uncovering treasure and strengthening your mettle as you unlock the secret behind the ancient dragon threatening the world. (Dragon's Crown, PS Vita, PS3)

Snookies12  +   672d ago
They look really good, but not "jaw dropping". I'm looking forward to this game though. Despite the mage woman there having boobs that are bigger than her head.... Lol.
TongkatAli  +   672d ago
Idk man, the Aladdin inspired magic carpet flying over lava part in the trailer made my jaw drop.

: D
#1.1 (Edited 672d ago ) | Agree(13) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
inveni0  +   672d ago
Yeah, that witch makes things rise...not drop.
Bimkoblerutso  +   672d ago
I gotta be honest, the proportions of these models is...slightly disturbing to me.
zerocrossing  +   671d ago
Just watched the trailer O.O I think Ima get this game, lol :D
dericb11  +   672d ago
Truth is the term "jaw dropping" is way over used. You see it almost every other day. Game does look great and can't wait to give it try.
TheoreticalParticle  +   672d ago
Pick a hype word.

That word is overused by the gaming "press".

Drink.
SilentNegotiator  +   672d ago
@TheoreticalParticle

Exactly. Like "Megaton" during E3 announcements.
zerocrossing  +   671d ago
"Mind blowing" I really hate that one... It's one of the most abused term in the industry.
Kalowest  +   672d ago
The magic woman is the best animation :)
FamilyGuy  +   672d ago
This game was supposed to come out a year ago, wtf happened?

I get that the publisher changed but I'm sure the game has been complete for a long time now, why is it still taking months to release?

How much is this game going to be anyway? I see it's a multiplayer, side scrolling action game but does it have rpg elements too?

Looks great, I never had a Wii or a Vita to play that Muramasa game so I'm I'm pretty excited about getting my hands on this.
#1.4 (Edited 672d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Snookies12  +   672d ago
I think they said the PS3 version would be $40 dollars and the Vita version will be $30.
TheoreticalParticle  +   671d ago
Snookies: I think that's what the former publisher said.

Probably one of the reasons they're the former publisher.
zerocrossing  +   671d ago
I loved Odins Sphere and Muramasa: the demon blade (I never did manage to play Grim Grimoire) so Im realy looking forward to this game :)
Hydralysk  +   672d ago
Ahhh jiggle animations, maybe one of these days I'll be able to look at you without feeling depressed about the human race.
#2 (Edited 672d ago ) | Agree(15) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
OptimisticPrime  +   672d ago
All the worlds bubbles for you
Hanso  +   672d ago
time to fap
Snookies12  +   672d ago
You must really like that bearded Dwarf dude with the hammers... :]
kupomogli  +   671d ago
Eight agrees. So eight people want to fap to the dwarf?
bunt-custardly  +   672d ago
Sorceress and Amazonian all the way. Screw the feminists, they can choose the guys.
kupomogli  +   671d ago
Sorceress is going to be my main. Although I'll admit the breasts on her are what made my decision. I'll eventually play with everyone but going to play as her first.
puamdefokejpn  +   672d ago
I like the archer girl the most,.... Yes I like loli,.. So what,.. don't judge me
#5 (Edited 672d ago ) | Agree(17) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Reverent  +   672d ago
You're not alone here, no worries lol.
Snookies12  +   672d ago
I like her and the sorcerer dude at the end. (Is she really a loli? She doesn't look too young to me.) The knight looks pretty cool too lol.
ApolloTheBoss  +   672d ago
Poor sorceress. She's gonna have some serious back problems when she gets old.
#6 (Edited 672d ago ) | Agree(11) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
TheoreticalParticle  +   672d ago | Funny
Uh, hello. Magic.
ApolloTheBoss  +   672d ago
magic only for temporary relief.
#6.1.1 (Edited 672d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(2) | Report
maniacmayhem  +   672d ago
The woman with the axe...damn
Blastoise  +   672d ago
I'm gonna choose the badass with two hammers and a huge beard
YEAAAHHHH
Enigma_2099  +   672d ago
There were MALE characters in this game?
Acquiescence  +   672d ago
Why give a Sorceress breasts...
when you can give her udders.
miyamoto  +   672d ago
I Just Have to Have This Game at All Cost!
Ooh yeah!
This game hit the right spot!
everyone looks perfect specially Amazon!

Amazon... you kindle me.
#11 (Edited 672d ago ) | Agree(6) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Snookies12  +   672d ago
Amazon Kindles your Fire huh?
miyamoto  +   672d ago
Yeah
She is So Cool She's Hot! Gotta have some Hot Stuff to Light My Fire.
nikrel  +   672d ago
Amazon ftw.
Big_Boss91  +   672d ago
She wants Snu-Snu
VTKC  +   672d ago
its the size of those badonkadonks that has surprised me.
kenoh   672d ago | Spam
Sarobi  +   672d ago
Oh my.. what interesting character designs..lol
dafegamer  +   672d ago
surprised no one said this already
Knushwood Butt  +   672d ago
Pre-ordered this baby for Vita.
TBONEJF  +   672d ago
The witch (sorry don't know her name) have NICE TIG OL' BITTIES
DivineAssault  +   672d ago
great boobs! The game looks good but the boobs!
#19 (Edited 672d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Big_Boss91  +   672d ago
I like the sorceress's personality ;)
tubers  +   672d ago
Said no manhood ever xD
eusdsdoifw   672d ago | Spam
tubers  +   672d ago
Lots of nice small details..

I really like the Armor Jingling effects on the Knight.

The elf archer's ear also twitches! So cute!
ninjahunter  +   671d ago
Hand drawn? O_O mother of jeebus their art budget must be through the freaking roof! When was the last time you saw a sprite game with good animation? Doesnt happen very often
xursz  +   671d ago
Skull Girls. But yes these are really really good.
profgerbik  +   671d ago
I love how they went about animating those characters, for 2D images they have very nice animations. Some of them are pretty amusing.
Lone_Man  +   671d ago
Hahahahaha......nice
Dark_Overlord  +   671d ago
Looks very similar to Odin Sphere (Which Vanillaware also made), especially the first 2 characters.
Arai  +   671d ago
It's jaw-dropping because it's a 2D game, how many of those do we still see?
The art is simply superb, then again it's Vanillaware.
All their games/art is top-notch and this is no different.
Just look at their website/internet for images of the game and look at the sheer detail that can be found...it's a piece of art.
#27 (Edited 671d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply

Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Gameplay - Gyorg Boss Battle

19m ago - GameXplain: "Check out how the Gyorg boss fight in The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D thas ch... | 3DS

Milestone shows us a wonderful Aprilia RSV4 R ABS in a new trailer for RIDE

19m ago - Take a look at the Aprilia RSV4 R ABS as she rides in Sierra Nevada, in this new trailer of Miles... | PC

Dev Q&A - Never Alone: Kisima Ingitchuna | Entertainium

20m ago - Entertainium's Eduardo Reboucas sat down with the devs behind the utterly gorgeous Never Alone fo... | PC

Unwrapping the open world of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt | Eurogamer

21m ago - It's always been about how well The Witcher 3 occupies an open world that really mattered. That's... | PC

See what games are coming out in 2015

Now - Visit our release calendar to see what games are coming out in 2015. | Promoted post

Can The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt match Skyrim’s success? | Telegraph

21m ago - With Game of Thrones and other hits marking medieval fantasy as a mainstream pursuit, John Robert... | PC