Try our new beta!Click here
Submitted by Makasu 1050d ago | image

These Dragon’s Crown character animations will make your jaw drop

Dragon’s Crown thrusts you into a fantastical medieval world packed with labyrinthine dungeons to explore, vile monstrosities to smite, and nearly endless online adventure. Your mission is to dive into the dank underworld, uncovering treasure and strengthening your mettle as you unlock the secret behind the ancient dragon threatening the world. (Dragon's Crown, PS Vita, PS3)

Snookies12  +   1050d ago
They look really good, but not "jaw dropping". I'm looking forward to this game though. Despite the mage woman there having boobs that are bigger than her head.... Lol.
TongkatAli  +   1050d ago
Idk man, the Aladdin inspired magic carpet flying over lava part in the trailer made my jaw drop.

: D
#1.1 (Edited 1050d ago ) | Agree(13) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
inveni0  +   1050d ago
Yeah, that witch makes things rise...not drop.
Bimkoblerutso  +   1050d ago
I gotta be honest, the proportions of these models is...slightly disturbing to me.
zerocrossing  +   1049d ago
Just watched the trailer O.O I think Ima get this game, lol :D
dericb11  +   1050d ago
Truth is the term "jaw dropping" is way over used. You see it almost every other day. Game does look great and can't wait to give it try.
TheoreticalParticle  +   1050d ago
Pick a hype word.

That word is overused by the gaming "press".

Drink.
SilentNegotiator  +   1050d ago
@TheoreticalParticle

Exactly. Like "Megaton" during E3 announcements.
zerocrossing  +   1049d ago
"Mind blowing" I really hate that one... It's one of the most abused term in the industry.
Kalowest  +   1050d ago
The magic woman is the best animation :)
FamilyGuy  +   1050d ago
This game was supposed to come out a year ago, wtf happened?

I get that the publisher changed but I'm sure the game has been complete for a long time now, why is it still taking months to release?

How much is this game going to be anyway? I see it's a multiplayer, side scrolling action game but does it have rpg elements too?

Looks great, I never had a Wii or a Vita to play that Muramasa game so I'm I'm pretty excited about getting my hands on this.
#1.4 (Edited 1050d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Snookies12  +   1050d ago
I think they said the PS3 version would be $40 dollars and the Vita version will be $30.
TheoreticalParticle  +   1049d ago
Snookies: I think that's what the former publisher said.

Probably one of the reasons they're the former publisher.
zerocrossing  +   1049d ago
I loved Odins Sphere and Muramasa: the demon blade (I never did manage to play Grim Grimoire) so Im realy looking forward to this game :)
Hydralysk  +   1050d ago
Ahhh jiggle animations, maybe one of these days I'll be able to look at you without feeling depressed about the human race.
#2 (Edited 1050d ago ) | Agree(15) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
OptimisticPrime  +   1050d ago
All the worlds bubbles for you
Hanso  +   1050d ago
time to fap
Snookies12  +   1050d ago
You must really like that bearded Dwarf dude with the hammers... :]
kupomogli  +   1050d ago
Eight agrees. So eight people want to fap to the dwarf?
bunt-custardly  +   1050d ago
Sorceress and Amazonian all the way. Screw the feminists, they can choose the guys.
kupomogli  +   1050d ago
Sorceress is going to be my main. Although I'll admit the breasts on her are what made my decision. I'll eventually play with everyone but going to play as her first.
puamdefokejpn  +   1050d ago
I like the archer girl the most,.... Yes I like loli,.. So what,.. don't judge me
#5 (Edited 1050d ago ) | Agree(17) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Reverent  +   1050d ago
You're not alone here, no worries lol.
Snookies12  +   1050d ago
I like her and the sorcerer dude at the end. (Is she really a loli? She doesn't look too young to me.) The knight looks pretty cool too lol.
ApolloTheBoss  +   1050d ago
Poor sorceress. She's gonna have some serious back problems when she gets old.
#6 (Edited 1050d ago ) | Agree(11) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
TheoreticalParticle  +   1050d ago | Funny
Uh, hello. Magic.
ApolloTheBoss  +   1050d ago
magic only for temporary relief.
#6.1.1 (Edited 1050d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(2) | Report
maniacmayhem  +   1050d ago
The woman with the axe...damn
Blastoise  +   1050d ago
I'm gonna choose the badass with two hammers and a huge beard
YEAAAHHHH
Enigma_2099  +   1050d ago
There were MALE characters in this game?
Acquiescence  +   1050d ago
Why give a Sorceress breasts...
when you can give her udders.
miyamoto  +   1050d ago
I Just Have to Have This Game at All Cost!
Ooh yeah!
This game hit the right spot!
everyone looks perfect specially Amazon!

Amazon... you kindle me.
#11 (Edited 1050d ago ) | Agree(6) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Snookies12  +   1050d ago
Amazon Kindles your Fire huh?
miyamoto  +   1050d ago
Yeah
She is So Cool She's Hot! Gotta have some Hot Stuff to Light My Fire.
nikrel  +   1050d ago
Amazon ftw.
Big_Boss91  +   1050d ago
She wants Snu-Snu
VTKC  +   1050d ago
its the size of those badonkadonks that has surprised me.
kenoh   1050d ago | Spam
Sarobi  +   1050d ago
Oh my.. what interesting character designs..lol
dafegamer  +   1050d ago
surprised no one said this already
Knushwood Butt  +   1050d ago
Pre-ordered this baby for Vita.
TBONEJF  +   1050d ago
The witch (sorry don't know her name) have NICE TIG OL' BITTIES
DivineAssault  +   1050d ago
great boobs! The game looks good but the boobs!
#19 (Edited 1050d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Big_Boss91  +   1050d ago
I like the sorceress's personality ;)
tubers  +   1050d ago
Said no manhood ever xD
eusdsdoifw   1050d ago | Spam
tubers  +   1050d ago
Lots of nice small details..

I really like the Armor Jingling effects on the Knight.

The elf archer's ear also twitches! So cute!
ninjahunter  +   1050d ago
Hand drawn? O_O mother of jeebus their art budget must be through the freaking roof! When was the last time you saw a sprite game with good animation? Doesnt happen very often
xursz  +   1049d ago
Skull Girls. But yes these are really really good.
profgerbik  +   1049d ago
I love how they went about animating those characters, for 2D images they have very nice animations. Some of them are pretty amusing.
Lone_Man  +   1049d ago
Hahahahaha......nice
Dark_Overlord  +   1049d ago
Looks very similar to Odin Sphere (Which Vanillaware also made), especially the first 2 characters.
Arai  +   1049d ago
It's jaw-dropping because it's a 2D game, how many of those do we still see?
The art is simply superb, then again it's Vanillaware.
All their games/art is top-notch and this is no different.
Just look at their website/internet for images of the game and look at the sheer detail that can be found...it's a piece of art.
#27 (Edited 1049d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply

Sebastien Loeb Rally EVO PC Monte Carlo gameplay

50m ago - TeamVVV writes: "Our latest Sebastien Loeb Rally EVO gameplay video sees us travel to Monte Carlo... | PC

Review: Firewatch (DarkZero)

1h ago - Simon Lundmark: "It turns out that Firewatch isn't quite as difficult to describe as a certain E3... | PC

Be the first to know the Release Date for PlayStation VR

Now - All N4G members who track PlayStation VR through Releases.com will get 10% off on all PSVR launch titles! | Promoted post

Obliteracers: Racing Fun for the Whole Family | Hardcore Gamer

1h ago - Quick, name five family-friendly racing games other than Mario Kart. Name two? For sure, there si... | PC

French Instutution Bunches Video Games Together with Cocaine, Ecstasy, Alcohol and More

1h ago - Video games are often portrayed in a very negative way by general media, politicians and even gov... | Industry

The Best XCOM 2 Mods

2h ago - From GameWatcher: "Look alive commanders! ADVENT is here, hiding in plain sight among friends, fa... | PC