Submitted by Makasu 928d ago | image

These Dragon’s Crown character animations will make your jaw drop

Dragon’s Crown thrusts you into a fantastical medieval world packed with labyrinthine dungeons to explore, vile monstrosities to smite, and nearly endless online adventure. Your mission is to dive into the dank underworld, uncovering treasure and strengthening your mettle as you unlock the secret behind the ancient dragon threatening the world. (Dragon's Crown, PS Vita, PS3)

Snookies12  +   928d ago
They look really good, but not "jaw dropping". I'm looking forward to this game though. Despite the mage woman there having boobs that are bigger than her head.... Lol.
TongkatAli  +   928d ago
Idk man, the Aladdin inspired magic carpet flying over lava part in the trailer made my jaw drop.

: D
#1.1 (Edited 928d ago ) | Agree(13) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
inveni0  +   928d ago
Yeah, that witch makes things rise...not drop.
Bimkoblerutso  +   927d ago
I gotta be honest, the proportions of these models is...slightly disturbing to me.
zerocrossing  +   927d ago
Just watched the trailer O.O I think Ima get this game, lol :D
dericb11  +   928d ago
Truth is the term "jaw dropping" is way over used. You see it almost every other day. Game does look great and can't wait to give it try.
TheoreticalParticle  +   928d ago
Pick a hype word.

That word is overused by the gaming "press".

SilentNegotiator  +   928d ago

Exactly. Like "Megaton" during E3 announcements.
zerocrossing  +   927d ago
"Mind blowing" I really hate that one... It's one of the most abused term in the industry.
Kalowest  +   928d ago
The magic woman is the best animation :)
FamilyGuy  +   928d ago
This game was supposed to come out a year ago, wtf happened?

I get that the publisher changed but I'm sure the game has been complete for a long time now, why is it still taking months to release?

How much is this game going to be anyway? I see it's a multiplayer, side scrolling action game but does it have rpg elements too?

Looks great, I never had a Wii or a Vita to play that Muramasa game so I'm I'm pretty excited about getting my hands on this.
#1.4 (Edited 928d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Snookies12  +   928d ago
I think they said the PS3 version would be $40 dollars and the Vita version will be $30.
TheoreticalParticle  +   926d ago
Snookies: I think that's what the former publisher said.

Probably one of the reasons they're the former publisher.
zerocrossing  +   927d ago
I loved Odins Sphere and Muramasa: the demon blade (I never did manage to play Grim Grimoire) so Im realy looking forward to this game :)
Hydralysk  +   928d ago
Ahhh jiggle animations, maybe one of these days I'll be able to look at you without feeling depressed about the human race.
#2 (Edited 928d ago ) | Agree(15) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
OptimisticPrime  +   928d ago
All the worlds bubbles for you
Hanso  +   928d ago
time to fap
Snookies12  +   928d ago
You must really like that bearded Dwarf dude with the hammers... :]
kupomogli  +   927d ago
Eight agrees. So eight people want to fap to the dwarf?
bunt-custardly  +   928d ago
Sorceress and Amazonian all the way. Screw the feminists, they can choose the guys.
kupomogli  +   927d ago
Sorceress is going to be my main. Although I'll admit the breasts on her are what made my decision. I'll eventually play with everyone but going to play as her first.
puamdefokejpn  +   928d ago
I like the archer girl the most,.... Yes I like loli,.. So what,.. don't judge me
#5 (Edited 928d ago ) | Agree(17) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Reverent  +   928d ago
You're not alone here, no worries lol.
Snookies12  +   928d ago
I like her and the sorcerer dude at the end. (Is she really a loli? She doesn't look too young to me.) The knight looks pretty cool too lol.
ApolloTheBoss  +   928d ago
Poor sorceress. She's gonna have some serious back problems when she gets old.
#6 (Edited 928d ago ) | Agree(11) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
TheoreticalParticle  +   928d ago | Funny
Uh, hello. Magic.
ApolloTheBoss  +   928d ago
magic only for temporary relief.
#6.1.1 (Edited 928d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(2) | Report
maniacmayhem  +   928d ago
The woman with the axe...damn
Blastoise  +   928d ago
I'm gonna choose the badass with two hammers and a huge beard
Enigma_2099  +   928d ago
There were MALE characters in this game?
Acquiescence  +   928d ago
Why give a Sorceress breasts...
when you can give her udders.
miyamoto  +   928d ago
I Just Have to Have This Game at All Cost!
Ooh yeah!
This game hit the right spot!
everyone looks perfect specially Amazon!

Amazon... you kindle me.
#11 (Edited 928d ago ) | Agree(6) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Snookies12  +   928d ago
Amazon Kindles your Fire huh?
miyamoto  +   928d ago
She is So Cool She's Hot! Gotta have some Hot Stuff to Light My Fire.
nikrel  +   928d ago
Amazon ftw.
Big_Boss91  +   927d ago
She wants Snu-Snu
VTKC  +   928d ago
its the size of those badonkadonks that has surprised me.
kenoh   928d ago | Spam
Sarobi  +   928d ago
Oh my.. what interesting character designs..lol
dafegamer  +   927d ago
surprised no one said this already
Knushwood Butt  +   927d ago
Pre-ordered this baby for Vita.
TBONEJF  +   927d ago
The witch (sorry don't know her name) have NICE TIG OL' BITTIES
DivineAssault  +   927d ago
great boobs! The game looks good but the boobs!
#19 (Edited 927d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Big_Boss91  +   927d ago
I like the sorceress's personality ;)
tubers  +   927d ago
Said no manhood ever xD
eusdsdoifw   927d ago | Spam
tubers  +   927d ago
Lots of nice small details..

I really like the Armor Jingling effects on the Knight.

The elf archer's ear also twitches! So cute!
ninjahunter  +   927d ago
Hand drawn? O_O mother of jeebus their art budget must be through the freaking roof! When was the last time you saw a sprite game with good animation? Doesnt happen very often
xursz  +   927d ago
Skull Girls. But yes these are really really good.
profgerbik  +   927d ago
I love how they went about animating those characters, for 2D images they have very nice animations. Some of them are pretty amusing.
Lone_Man  +   927d ago
Dark_Overlord  +   927d ago
Looks very similar to Odin Sphere (Which Vanillaware also made), especially the first 2 characters.
Arai  +   927d ago
It's jaw-dropping because it's a 2D game, how many of those do we still see?
The art is simply superb, then again it's Vanillaware.
All their games/art is top-notch and this is no different.
Just look at their website/internet for images of the game and look at the sheer detail that can be found...it's a piece of art.
#27 (Edited 927d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply

Project CARS: Toyota TS040 LMP1 racing car teased

9m ago - Slightly Mad Studios have released two new screenshots teasing the Toyota TS040 Hybrid Le Mans Pr... | PC

Clandestine Game Update Overview Trailer

10m ago - Logic Artists released a new Clandestine video which gives an overview of the latest update for t... | PC

Top 5 Movies To See This Month

Now - The month of September has Johnny Depp portraying an enraged criminal, a group of climbers trying to make it home safely, and the return of the sur... | Promoted post

Which Toys-to-Life Game is Kinda' a Rip-Off?

11m ago - Toys-to-life games can be great, but not at $30 for a tiny level pack. | Culture

Maybe Cinematic Games Are OK After All

11m ago - For some games, it's not so bad to attempt to mimic the Hollywood formula. | Culture

Episode #508 – Fan Mail & Rock Band 4 Review (Gamertag Radio)

15m ago - Gamertag Radio writes: We’re answering listener questions and end the show with a review of Rock... | PC