Submitted by Makasu 525d ago | image

These Dragon’s Crown character animations will make your jaw drop

Dragon’s Crown thrusts you into a fantastical medieval world packed with labyrinthine dungeons to explore, vile monstrosities to smite, and nearly endless online adventure. Your mission is to dive into the dank underworld, uncovering treasure and strengthening your mettle as you unlock the secret behind the ancient dragon threatening the world. (Dragon's Crown, PS Vita, PS3)

Snookies12  +   525d ago
They look really good, but not "jaw dropping". I'm looking forward to this game though. Despite the mage woman there having boobs that are bigger than her head.... Lol.
TongkatAli  +   525d ago
Idk man, the Aladdin inspired magic carpet flying over lava part in the trailer made my jaw drop.

: D
#1.1 (Edited 525d ago ) | Agree(13) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
inveni0  +   525d ago
Yeah, that witch makes things rise...not drop.
Bimkoblerutso  +   524d ago
I gotta be honest, the proportions of these models is...slightly disturbing to me.
zerocrossing  +   524d ago
Just watched the trailer O.O I think Ima get this game, lol :D
dericb11  +   525d ago
Truth is the term "jaw dropping" is way over used. You see it almost every other day. Game does look great and can't wait to give it try.
TheoreticalParticle  +   525d ago
Pick a hype word.

That word is overused by the gaming "press".

Drink.
SilentNegotiator  +   525d ago
@TheoreticalParticle

Exactly. Like "Megaton" during E3 announcements.
zerocrossing  +   524d ago
"Mind blowing" I really hate that one... It's one of the most abused term in the industry.
Kalowest  +   525d ago
The magic woman is the best animation :)
FamilyGuy  +   525d ago
This game was supposed to come out a year ago, wtf happened?

I get that the publisher changed but I'm sure the game has been complete for a long time now, why is it still taking months to release?

How much is this game going to be anyway? I see it's a multiplayer, side scrolling action game but does it have rpg elements too?

Looks great, I never had a Wii or a Vita to play that Muramasa game so I'm I'm pretty excited about getting my hands on this.
#1.4 (Edited 525d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Snookies12  +   525d ago
I think they said the PS3 version would be $40 dollars and the Vita version will be $30.
TheoreticalParticle  +   523d ago
Snookies: I think that's what the former publisher said.

Probably one of the reasons they're the former publisher.
zerocrossing  +   524d ago
I loved Odins Sphere and Muramasa: the demon blade (I never did manage to play Grim Grimoire) so Im realy looking forward to this game :)
Hydralysk  +   525d ago
Ahhh jiggle animations, maybe one of these days I'll be able to look at you without feeling depressed about the human race.
#2 (Edited 525d ago ) | Agree(15) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
OptimisticPrime  +   525d ago
All the worlds bubbles for you
Hanso  +   525d ago
time to fap
Snookies12  +   525d ago
You must really like that bearded Dwarf dude with the hammers... :]
kupomogli  +   524d ago
Eight agrees. So eight people want to fap to the dwarf?
bunt-custardly  +   525d ago
Sorceress and Amazonian all the way. Screw the feminists, they can choose the guys.
kupomogli  +   524d ago
Sorceress is going to be my main. Although I'll admit the breasts on her are what made my decision. I'll eventually play with everyone but going to play as her first.
puamdefokejpn  +   525d ago
I like the archer girl the most,.... Yes I like loli,.. So what,.. don't judge me
#5 (Edited 525d ago ) | Agree(17) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Reverent  +   525d ago
You're not alone here, no worries lol.
Snookies12  +   525d ago
I like her and the sorcerer dude at the end. (Is she really a loli? She doesn't look too young to me.) The knight looks pretty cool too lol.
ApolloTheBoss  +   525d ago
Poor sorceress. She's gonna have some serious back problems when she gets old.
#6 (Edited 525d ago ) | Agree(11) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
TheoreticalParticle  +   525d ago | Funny
Uh, hello. Magic.
ApolloTheBoss  +   525d ago
magic only for temporary relief.
#6.1.1 (Edited 525d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(2) | Report
maniacmayhem  +   525d ago
The woman with the axe...damn
Blastoise  +   525d ago
I'm gonna choose the badass with two hammers and a huge beard
YEAAAHHHH
Enigma_2099  +   525d ago
There were MALE characters in this game?
Acquiescence  +   525d ago
Why give a Sorceress breasts...
when you can give her udders.
miyamoto  +   525d ago
I Just Have to Have This Game at All Cost!
Ooh yeah!
This game hit the right spot!
everyone looks perfect specially Amazon!

Amazon... you kindle me.
#11 (Edited 525d ago ) | Agree(6) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Snookies12  +   525d ago
Amazon Kindles your Fire huh?
miyamoto  +   524d ago
Yeah
She is So Cool She's Hot! Gotta have some Hot Stuff to Light My Fire.
nikrel  +   525d ago
Amazon ftw.
Big_Boss91  +   524d ago
She wants Snu-Snu
VTKC  +   525d ago
its the size of those badonkadonks that has surprised me.
kenoh   525d ago | Spam
Sarobi  +   524d ago
Oh my.. what interesting character designs..lol
dafegamer  +   524d ago
surprised no one said this already
Knushwood Butt  +   524d ago
Pre-ordered this baby for Vita.
TBONEJF  +   524d ago
The witch (sorry don't know her name) have NICE TIG OL' BITTIES
DivineAssault  +   524d ago
great boobs! The game looks good but the boobs!
#19 (Edited 524d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Big_Boss91  +   524d ago
I like the sorceress's personality ;)
tubers  +   524d ago
Said no manhood ever xD
eusdsdoifw   524d ago | Spam
tubers  +   524d ago
Lots of nice small details..

I really like the Armor Jingling effects on the Knight.

The elf archer's ear also twitches! So cute!
ninjahunter  +   524d ago
Hand drawn? O_O mother of jeebus their art budget must be through the freaking roof! When was the last time you saw a sprite game with good animation? Doesnt happen very often
xursz  +   524d ago
Skull Girls. But yes these are really really good.
profgerbik  +   524d ago
I love how they went about animating those characters, for 2D images they have very nice animations. Some of them are pretty amusing.
Lone_Man  +   524d ago
Hahahahaha......nice
Dark_Overlord  +   524d ago
Looks very similar to Odin Sphere (Which Vanillaware also made), especially the first 2 characters.
Arai  +   524d ago
It's jaw-dropping because it's a 2D game, how many of those do we still see?
The art is simply superb, then again it's Vanillaware.
All their games/art is top-notch and this is no different.
Just look at their website/internet for images of the game and look at the sheer detail that can be found...it's a piece of art.
#27 (Edited 524d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply

Video Game Releases for the Week of 01/09/2014

2m ago - Here is the list of upcoming games for the week of September 1, 2014. More than 10 titles will be... | PC

Nebulous Gets Story Trailer

20m ago - VRFocus - Earlier this week Namazeu Studios launched a Steam Greenlight campaign for its upcoming... | PC

PAX Prime: Get Puzzled with The Talos Principle | TwoDashStash

20m ago - The Talos Principle is a game that asks a lot of questions, of the player, of the nature of human... | PC

Enemy Starfighter Gets PAX Prime 2014

27m ago - VRFocus - PAX Prime has been taking place all weekend in Seattle, Washington with a handful of vi... | PC

Need Cash? (US Only)

Now - How would it feel to have your money struggles solved by this time tomorrow? We give fast loans from $100-$10,000+, and repayment terms up to 60 mo... | Promoted post

Original Gamer Review - Metro Redux

29m ago - Original Gamer: "In 2010, when game publishers were focusing on capitalizing on the Modern Warfar... | PS4