GameSpot writes: "With a bigger roster than ever, online multiplayer, and the ability to share screenshots, custom levels, and game replays with friends, Super Smash Bros. has never been better."
* Relatively lag-free online multiplayer
* The ability to share game replays, screenshots, and custom levels with friends
* A massive yet surprisingly balanced character roster
* Tons of ways to customize your matches
* A lengthy single-player adventure mode.
* Some of the platforming stages in Subspace Emissary could have been done without
* Custom levels can't be used in online matches. 9.5/10