Summary of differences between Japanese version and the American version:
* A whopping 30+ additional vehicles (compared to the Japanese version), including tuner cars from Amuse, Mine's, etc.
* Another track to race on: an all-time favorite in the series - frantic and chaotic High Speed Ring!
* In Drift Mode, measure your drifting technique based on driving line, angle and speed within scoring zones on the course
* With the Quick Tune feature, adjust your vehicle's settings including power, weight, tires and suspension
* All new set of online and offline race events and time trials to jump into, win, and unlock cars/features
* With Logitech's new Driving Force GT racing wheel, you can adjust brake bias, traction and damper settings on-the-fly like they do in real-life with Formula One and rally cars. GT5 Prologue will support DualShock 3, too!