There's a new hands on preview out from Official Xbox Magazine. Here are the minor new details coupled with a new screenshot of Niko's rocket launcher:
* In a dense neighborhood, there will be yellow lines at the curb adjacent to your safehouse that will save your car's placement.
* The traffic is realistically dense.
* Check your money supply at ATMs.
* Girlfriends will work similarly to in how you dated them in San Andreas, but it will be taken to a deeper level.
* You can eat a hot dog from a vendor to heal yourself. But if you bump his cart he will refuse service.
* There is an ice-cream truck called Cherry Popper.
* If you do not pay the toll booths at the bridges, the cops will be after you.
* There will be some character platforming elements such as shimmying along a roof's edge to climb to the top.
* You can call up Little Jacob at any time and he will arrive with a trunk full of weapons.
* Niko will not wear the full-face helmet when riding a chopper bike.