The only crazy things about London Taxi Rush Hour, as far as Games Radar could tell, were that they drove on the left side of the road (and even that won't be unusual to their UK readers), and that any self-respecting game developer actually let a game this bad out onto the shelves. Even for $20, this wreck is a pass. Rent it if you must, but don't say Games Radar didn't warn you.
- Nostalgia for N64 graphics
- The bulldog is cute
- A box that washes your car while you work
- Remembering why N64 graphics suck
- The Wii controls are twitchy at best
- Literally everything else