Even without all the improvements, though, the underlying game has held up surprisingly well since its 2006 release. Bully's still a captivating, cartoonish adventure that packs a ton of activity into its deceptively small world, and it's still a lot of fun to run around dodging prefects and thwacking preppies with a slingshot. There's enough new stuff here to make it worth a look for fans who've already played it on PS2, but if you didn't catch it the first time, Bully: Scholarship Edition is an excellent way to find out what you've been missing.
- Still a fantastic game overall
- Lots of new content, most of it fun
- Jimmy can kick almost anyone's ass
- Music class is mildly excruciating
- Characters still look kinda last-gen
- Unpleasantly photorealistic dissected-rat testes