This appears to be the motherload.
Last fall, Warren Spector taught "Master Class in Video Games and Digital Media" at the University of Texas. For his class, he interviewed twelve gaming luminaries -- including legendary game designers and founding fathers of the video game industry. The University of Texas has posted videos of the twelve lectures, plus one from Spector himself.
The luminaries are:
• Gordon Wallace (Studio Director, Bioware Austin)
• Hal Barwood (Game Designer of Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis; screenwriter of Close Encounters of the Third Kind and Dragonslayer - i.e., the movies)
• Harvey Smith (then Creative Director, Midway Austin; Lead Designer of Deus Ex at Ion Storm)
• Marc Leblanc (Designer/Programmer, Mind Control Software; co-created Ultima Underworld II, System Shock, Flight Unlimited, Terra Nova, and Thief.)
• Matthew Bellows (GM, Floodgate Entertainment)
• Mike Morhaime (President, Blizzard Entertainment)
• Patricia York (HR Director, Disney Interactive Studios)
• Paul Weaver (Director of Development, Junction Point Studios)
• Richard Hilleman (Creator of the Madden series, Electronic Arts)
• Seamus Blackley (Talent Agent, Creative Artists Agency - also, "Father of the Xbox")
• Tim Willits (Lead Designer, id Software)
• Warren Spector (Co-creator of Wing Commander, Ultima Underworld series, System Shock, Thief series, Deus Ex series)
• Richard Garriot (A founding father of computer RPG and MMORPG; creator of Ultima and many other series; Executive Producer, NCSoft)
Warren Spector also provides a watching order. If you're interested in watching the lectures chronologically, check out the correct order at Rock Paper Shotgun.