Submitted by Emilio_Estevez 428d ago | videocast

IGN Live Presents: The Future of PlayStation

Sony reveals its plans for the future of PlayStation, this is the pre-show. (PS Vita, PS3, PS4, Sony)

Attached Video
Alternative Sources
Relientk77  +   428d ago
I am so ready for this conference its crazy, driving me nuts
blackbeld  +   427d ago
Yep,

Me too. Now sitting waiting and eat some chips.
Conzul  +   427d ago
Yup. I got pop and beef hotdogs for this one.

Cya on the other side, guys! =D
MAJ0R  +   427d ago
I haven't been following gaming news lately, so is this suppose to be the PS4 announcement?
starchild  +   427d ago
Yeah, Im so excited for this.
blackbeld  +   427d ago
Best conference ever!

8GB GDDR5!
camel_toad  +   427d ago
Me too, anyone know the best site to watch it on? Was thinking I'd just try playstation.com but I'm worried it may get bogged down.
Blackdeath_663  +   427d ago
ign has a pretty smooth stream if you are willing to put up with the tomfoolery and lame commentary
JsonHenry  +   427d ago
Congratulations Playstation fans!! You've been upgraded to a gaming PC!!!

I sincerely mean that as the biggest compliment I've ever given any console to date.
Bathyj  +   427d ago
Remember where you were on this day.
For me, its at work. *SIGH*
#2 (Edited 427d ago ) | Agree(9) | Disagree(5) | Report | Reply
DasBunker  +   427d ago
I will remember this day as the day i replied to you in the comment section.

EDIT: About to start, can't wait.

brb streaming 240p cause that's all my internets capable of.
#2.1 (Edited 427d ago ) | Agree(6) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
nix  +   427d ago
it's going to be 4:30 am... where i live. i'm excited too.
Roper316  +   427d ago
sorry my man, you will be there in spirit
JohnApocalypse  +   427d ago
11:00pm where I am
Snake-eater  +   427d ago
the wait if finally over !!!
black911  +   427d ago
I'll watch the gametrailers Stream.
WrAiTh Sp3cTr3  +   427d ago
Yeah, ign's isn't working for me. And...PS4 is real...
ForzaGT  +   427d ago
let the next generation begin
cedaridge  +   427d ago
The shit bout to get real!
Dlacy13g  +   427d ago
LOL...I am watching the stream off the IGN app on the 360 just because I can.
Bathyj  +   427d ago
is your xbox green? ;)
#7.1 (Edited 427d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
CaitSith  +   427d ago
1000 degrees in seven minutes...

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN.
ThatXboxGuy  +   427d ago
The Messiah is coming
brandonb21  +   427d ago
my body is ready
spektical  +   427d ago
tell david jaffe to fix the game crashes on launch ps3

twisted metal*
#11 (Edited 427d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
BanBrother  +   427d ago
WOO DAVID JAFFE!!! He is hilarious. I love how he isn't afraid to say things as it is. Lol he drops the F-bomb a lot. I'm commenting at the same time as listening to it with my sick headphones.

9:55am here in Australia, been up all night.

OMG IT'S STARTING!!!!!!!!!
#11.1 (Edited 427d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
mdkgod43  +   427d ago
Sony is not going to announce the PS4 untill E3, you guys are going to be so disappointed but dont be upset at sony becuz they never said anything about ps4
Pintheshadows  +   427d ago
Do you feel silly now?
mdkgod43  +   427d ago
i was joking man i wanted to hype everyone up hahahaha, i love sony
wenaldy  +   427d ago
Its 0600 in the morning, with my coffee, sandwich and cigs.. Im Ready!!! :)
ApolloTheBoss  +   427d ago
Take notes, Microsoft!!
ALLWRONG  +   427d ago
Sony showed a Kinect like device. Looks like it was Sony taking notes from MS.
MysticStrummer  +   427d ago
Ah so MS was the first to have a camera that let you interact with games. Truly amazing innovators they are. Kinect was an evolution of what came before. They all do it.
#14.1.1 (Edited 427d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(0) | Report
Just_The_Truth  +   427d ago
It time!
Bathyj  +   427d ago
IT HAS BEGUN!!
Sketchy_Galore  +   427d ago
I'm scared, this is sounding a bit 'no console' ish
HG_69   427d ago | Spam
ratcop22  +   427d ago
take that PC FAGGOTS!
MysticStrummer  +   427d ago
You only embarrass yourself and other Sony fans by such dipshittery.
ratcop22  +   427d ago
fuck u
HG_69   427d ago | Spam
Count  +   427d ago
''Touchpad and a lightbar that identifies players. Second peripheral – stereo camera. Basically a Kinect but it tracks the CONTROLLER.''

Nobody interested?
edonus  +   427d ago
As a stereo camera it would have to track more than just the Move style color bar. You could do that with a single camera. They are clearly copying kinect

It will be interesting to see how the sony fanboys start suddenly loving Sony kinect.
Pintheshadows  +   427d ago
TBH, I wish motion controls would perish until the advent the advent of the holodeck. I like the idea of try before you buy if i've understood it correctly.
edonus  +   427d ago
You cant get to the holodeck with out going through Wii Kinect ilumiroom and and everything else.

Just like we didnt go from Pacman to Skyrim without everything between.
Scotty056  +   427d ago
Didn't Playstation 2 have EyeToy?
ApolloTheBoss  +   427d ago
Play games while you download them?!
spektical  +   427d ago
vita sales are going to skyrocket with this.
isa_scout  +   427d ago
OMGGGGGGGGGG.... KILLZONE LOOKS AMAZING!!!!
modesign  +   427d ago
ign is the biggest trash if they had to do website maintenance DURING the press conference.
chukamachine  +   427d ago
KILLZONE - What were you saying crytek.

That was realtime gameplay.
Pintheshadows  +   427d ago
I enjoyed it as you could tell it was someone playing it. He missed quite a bit and kept popping in and of cover alot. I'm liking the weapon he used in the demo as well. It sounded vicious.
profgerbik  +   427d ago
OMG did you see that fucking old mans face! My entire family was shitting themselves at the detail, they couldn't tell it was digital.

OMG the creative stuff was so cool.

Screw you Capcom, just skipped the Vita.. Your new engine is wicked though..

PS4 truly next gen.
#26 (Edited 427d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
MRMagoo123  +   427d ago
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

that is all.

The Last of Us Grounded Bundle DLC Releases Week of May 5th

6m ago - MP1st - Naughty Dog has confirmed via their live stream, that The final piece of DLC for the Last... | PS3

Oh Great, A New Reason To Hate Call Of Duty Has Emerged

12m ago - A report in the New York Post has respectable gamers everywhere cringing. This new practice calle... | Culture

Podcast Beyond Episode 339: When Will We Get Uncharted PS4?

13m ago - With yet another departure from the project, the Internet's No. 1 PlayStation podcast debates whe... | PS3

Legend of Silkroad– Free-to-Play Historical Fantasy MMORPG

13m ago - LGN "Legend of Silkroad is a free-to-play historical fantasy MMORPG, being developed by Joymax. A... | PC

Enter to Win a PS4 and More!

Now - We are buying one lucky N4Ger a PS4 just for commenting on any N4G story! | Promoted post

Top Ten JRPG Final Boss Themes (Spoilers)

13m ago - SuperPhillip Central writes, "There are sometimes top ten lists that write themselves. You can ea... | GameCube