Submitted by Walker 430d ago | rumor

PS4 controller: new details emerge pre-reveal

A VG247 source has seemingly confirmed that the PS4 controller will include a front touch-pad, speaking a week before the console’s expected reveal in New York. (Next-Gen, PS4)

Alternative Sources
Hopefully
Is this rumor true? Rumor votes 168
« 1 2 »
Walker  +   430d ago
Sounds good to me .
NeverEnding1989  +   430d ago
So it's pretty much confirmed that the PS4 controller will borrow heavily from the ergonomic Xbox 360 controller and recycle the Wii U front screen.

Imitation is the highest form of flattery, but what happened to the innovative SONY of the PS2 days? Are those days so far gone?

Where did the SONY I know and love go?
#1.1 (Edited 430d ago ) | Agree(35) | Disagree(234) | Report | Reply
Walker  +   430d ago | Well said
What the hell are you talking about ?!
Karpetburnz  +   430d ago
U Mad Bro?
ExCest  +   430d ago | Well said
"The controller is “more or less” the same shape as the current DualShock" wtf you talkin' 'bout? Where does it say it'll borrow from the Xbox controller?

"We’ve been told today that the L2 and R2 buttons have been remodelled for the better." Does that instantly mean "hurrdurr copy MS"?

Recycle the Wii U front screen: Or integrate a vita?
Mr_cheese  +   430d ago
say what now ?
GribbleGrunger  +   430d ago | Well said
When did Nintendo and Microsoft patent a slight curve in the triggers (which is what I take this to mean). Could you show me those patents please?

This jealousy needs to stop. It really is exposing the youngsters out there.
#1.1.5 (Edited 430d ago ) | Agree(52) | Disagree(8) | Report
fabod86  +   430d ago
It's a touch-pad and not a screen, like the one in the back of the PSVita. -_-
Also "The controller is “more or less” the same shape as the current DualShock"... where did you get any relation with the 360 one?
What a........ :/

Edit - Seams someone preceded me. :P
#1.1.6 (Edited 430d ago ) | Agree(38) | Disagree(4) | Report
kenshiro100  +   430d ago
Don't feed the troll.
shutUpAndTakeMyMoney  +   430d ago | Well said
"NeverEnding1989"

There is no sony you love you just hate them.
If they cured cancer you would say they ripped off the medical industry and are not innovative.

If Killzone 4 look super realistic you will say they ripped of real life and xbla bobble head avatars playing tennis is purely amazing.

I am pretty sure you purposely ignore the innovative games sony makes. And will not complain when 720 uses blu ray.

You only troll sony articles and never once complain that xbox has few AAA games or charge for multiplayer.

And yet something is wrong with sony?

Maybe if their last new AAA game was in 2010 like alan wake you would feel better about sony?

Instead ni no kuni, god of war, the last of us and beyond the same year as ps4 is not enough?

Also you probably think nintendo is innovative for making a tablet controller in the middle of a tablet boom.

Good job. You are and Grade A troll.
I will buy you a bridge so you can live under it.
#1.1.8 (Edited 430d ago ) | Agree(59) | Disagree(9) | Report
Dms2012   430d ago | Trolling | show
guitarded77  +   430d ago
I would ask you where you got that idea from, but you only have one bubble and cannot reply :D
JoGam  +   430d ago
Trolling since 1989
kratos17  +   430d ago
Never ending troll since 1989
dafegamer  +   430d ago
since when is a touchpad a screen dumbass
also "The controller is “more or less” the same shape as the current DualShock". Speaking of reading comprehension skills
#1.1.13 (Edited 430d ago ) | Agree(16) | Disagree(0) | Report
Clarence  +   430d ago
You must be smoking! They just said
"The controller is “more or less” the same shape as the current DualShock. We’ve been told today that the L2 and R2 buttons have been remodelled for the better."
BattleAxe  +   430d ago
"PS4 controller will borrow heavily from the ergonomic Xbox 360 controller and recycle the Wii U front screen"

Dude, you must be on drugs. More like they're borrowing heavily from the PS Vita.
Ritsujun  +   430d ago
NeverEnding1989 has been mad since 1989.
Convas  +   429d ago
ROFLMFAO!!!!

ShutUpAndTakeMyMoney talking about trolling.

The sweet, sweet, SWWEEEEEET irony.
SonyAddict  +   429d ago
I think you will find that everything xbox was in fact copied from sony!,or should I say stole.The only reason Microsoft got into the console business was to piss of sony in the first place and remember what paved the way for Xbox?,It was PLAYSTATION!...so don't forget what came first and what ruled as the KING of all consoles
evilhasitsway  +   429d ago
more like there using the back of the vita you retard.
humbleopinion  +   429d ago
What's the problem with not being innovative? You don't innovation if your product is good, and borrowing the Xbox controller ergonomics as well as the WiiU gamepad screen sounds like a very good.

The Wiimote was innovative. The Kinect was innovative. The sixaxis was innovative. Does anyone care? I rather have a good controller than an innovative one that doesn't work
nosferatuzodd  +   429d ago
Wow! nice stealth trolling there very good job mate..
#1.1.21 (Edited 429d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report
nosferatuzodd  +   429d ago
This is a classic case of being an Xbox nazi,
If its up to this guy we would all have a chip in our heads
Playing Kinect adventures with a windows phone and apple and google workers would be going to the gas chamber on live television broadcast,And we would all
Have a SWAT STICKER burned in our forehead ..
TheGamerDood  +   430d ago
I'm sick of all the rumor articles but I can't help but click on and read all of the latest info. -_-

Only 7 more days to go, hurry up Sony, make time go faster dammit! :D
#1.2 (Edited 430d ago ) | Agree(34) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
Spinal  +   430d ago
As long as we got some good triggers im happy :)
Ares84HU  +   429d ago
Imagine if they do show off the PS4. How impatent you will be to wait for months for it's release!
Skips  +   430d ago
I hope they didn't touch the analog sticks. Other then making them concave.

I don't like analog sticks that aren't aligned. lol
stage88  +   430d ago
No no no. Concave is an awful idea. My fingers ALWAYS slip off the 360's sticks.
Lets hope Sony stays with the convex sticks and of course aligned.
squarecircle  +   430d ago
My thumbs slip off convex sticks and I always find I'm less accurate when making slight movements, I always play with the rubber concaved stick covers.

To be fair it's all down to personal preference, I hope they give you an option this time.
Fil101  +   430d ago
I would like to see the L3 & R3 stiffened up abit and made abit more durable.
thorstein  +   430d ago
I got 49 disagrees the other day for claiming it would launch at $350. This article is claiming $400 (not too far off).

N4G, I gotta love ya!
xursz  +   430d ago
350 is what Nintendo is charging for the Wiiu. I think 450 will be the sweet spot for PS4 and the xbox720 will be 400.
Ritsujun  +   429d ago
It's all about the MATERIAL, dudes.
andibandit  +   429d ago
@Stage88

Convex is a NOGO, i cant play more than 2 hours with convex sticks, and please make it assymetrical or let us choose.
delboy  +   430d ago
Nah, only a touch pad, disappointing, can't draw p***** without a screen.
rainslacker  +   430d ago
Despite the fact that many professional 3D artists use touch pads for drawing, and they don't have screens on them? You'd be amazed what can be done with a touch pad.
ZombieNinjaPanda  +   429d ago
@Rainslacker

Except professional 3D artists don't use a touchpad that is (projected, assumed, rumored, and hyped) to be the size of my thumb. A friend of mine is a professional 3D artist and the touchpad he uses for personal use is the size of a 15 inch laptop screen.
rainslacker  +   429d ago
And how does that refute what I said? Touch pads can be used to draw. I personally have one that is 7x9" which is bigger than a controller but still not that large. A small touchscreen can be just as effective as a big one. And a controllers touchscreen is likely to be bigger than one's thumbs. A controllers touchscreen primary purpose isn't to draw anyhow, unless there is some application for it with software, which possibly there will be, along with other applications a dev may come up with.

delboy is a troll who doesn't like anything. He always makes stupid remarks like this in a desperate attempt to seem smart and knowledgeable, all while disparaging anything that may be positive.
AngelicIceDiamond  +   430d ago
"It was reported that it will come bundled with a camera last week."

That's the part that worries me. It was inevitable, its apparent Sony wants that share of the market. Officially.
poopsack  +   430d ago
If the cost is the same then whats to worry? Its better they include it with every console from the beginning rather than release it down the line and invest money to support it, only to have it fall flat because not everyone has one. It makes for better integration and support, and turns it into something Sony doesnt have to worry about getting into people's houses separately, so they can focus better on their games. They're going to go for that market either way, but this is the best way to go about it.
BLAKHOODe  +   430d ago
Same here. I guess I would have easily been labeled an "Xbox fanboy" once upon a time, but then Xbox became all about Kinect and ruined it for me. So, now I play PS3. I'm super excited for the PS4, but if it becomes another "Kinect", I just might have to give up video games and read a book.
evilhasitsway  +   429d ago
well sony did have the camera before ms even started using there kinect crap.
sak500  +   429d ago
@evilhas

The crap you're talking about is the pseye toy right?
#1.5.4 (Edited 429d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report
Pillsbury1  +   430d ago
They are advertising on YouTube. This has to be something BIG (ps4) if they are paying to advertise the event.
AJBACK2FRAG  +   430d ago
Lol!!!
Dmarc  +   430d ago
The touch pad sounds expensive to me
hopefully its optional.Because if its more than the six axis its gonna be awhile before I can buy a second or third controller.
Man im getting pumped
IAmLee  +   430d ago
I forgot the wii u invented screens... -___-
yeahokchief  +   430d ago
blah. i was hoping they'd make the controller more ergonomic like the gamecube and 360 controller.

all a touchscreen is going to do is drive up the cost of the console.

im disappointed.
Matt0611  +   429d ago
218 disagrees has to be a record, right?
zeee  +   429d ago
I think I am one of those who like both DS3 and 360 controller. Perhaps because I have both the consoles? Not sure but I don't think that either of them are perfect.

360 controller at times feel too big and too heavy and no, I don't have small hands. Also, sometimes my left thumb would get tired but that was not a big deal. The biggest problem that I had with 360 controller was the D-PAD. Try playing fighting games that involve D-PAD more than the sticks and you'll know what I am talking about. So I hope that Microsoft will change that in the next controller design. I am still using the controller that came with my Xbox back in 2009 so maybe the new ones are better? Though I can't say as I haven't tried the new ones. Also, I think they should ditch the AA batteries in favor of rechargeable ION battery. Should help reduce the weight of the controller.

Sony needs to work on DS3 controllers as well. The analog sticks could be moved a bit further apart? Not sure if that's a good idea but I think Sony should experiment with a few new ideas.

Also, the L2 and R2 should have triggers like 360 controller.

To be honest, I am not a huge fan of touch pads. I'd hate to accidentally touch a button only to stop a game or bring up the menu screen in the middle of battle. These days the menu screens of different games do not really pause a game, it just brings up the menu while the game is running in the background.

This is my personal, unbiased view of course. I can't wait to see what both SONY and Microsoft bring to the table. I so want to move to the next-gen consoles!!!
SonyNGP  +   430d ago
the 20th cannot come soon enough. i cant wait for real next gen and i cant wait for ps4
EliteDave93  +   430d ago
To be honest, I have a feeling it might be something about Gikai. But who knows.
Starfox17   430d ago | Trolling | show
Starfox17   430d ago | Trolling | show | Replies(1)
GribbleGrunger  +   429d ago
The question is, will it actually be a touch-pad or a touch-screen? There would be many uses for a touch-screen because it could display things like Trophies, messaging or even a small keyboard... The problem of course is cost. One more week of speculation and we'll all know for certain!
Sharius  +   430d ago
"that the L2 and R2 buttons have been remodelled for the better"

oh, really, then i will miss the day that when i put down my controller to check up my phone and the last thing i saw is my character beat the f*ck out of the NPC with heavy attack in dark souls
DivineAssault  +   430d ago
happened to me too lol.. Hated that cuz i would have to shut it of but yet they attack me when i turn it on still.. That sucked
StockpileTom  +   430d ago
or heavy attack off a ledge to your death lol!
Abdou23  +   430d ago
Or throw a grenade in battlefield
Cam977  +   430d ago
Don't remind me, that happened to me in DaS and DeS.
MetalProxy  +   430d ago
that thing happened to me in darksouls. It was a very important blacksmith npc :(
Nicaragua  +   430d ago
Lol, I had the exact same thing happen at the blacksmith - I went nuts !
FunAndGun  +   430d ago
lol, I hit that merchant lady in the sewer on Dark Souls because of that!! Then she ran away and wouldn't sell me anything. I had to farm like 40,000 souls to absolve my sins by that dude in the clock tower. What a mistake that was!
ZoyosJD  +   430d ago
LOL...Any time I was near an NPC I set my controller down upside down when I had to as most of the time running off a cliff would be a more viable option than hitting an NPC.
-Alpha  +   430d ago
I killed the Onion Knight (Siegmeyer of Catarina) and the Crestfallen Warrior because of this :'(
USMC_POLICE  +   430d ago
Good I'm sick of using L1 and R1 to shoot and aim in battlefield.
#4 (Edited 430d ago ) | Agree(7) | Disagree(27) | Report | Reply
r21  +   430d ago
The L2 and R2 being remodeled, not the L1 and R1 buttons. Thankfully, this means for PS4 we wont be getting accidents when placing down the controller.
USMC_POLICE  +   430d ago
i was saying because the current L2 and R2 buttons are bad battlefield makes us use L1 and R1. so if the buttons are made better like the 360's back buttons maybe battlefield 4 will let me use L2 and R2.
GribbleGrunger  +   430d ago
Or slippage when sweaty. God, that drives me nuts.
#4.2 (Edited 430d ago ) | Agree(7) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Persistantthug  +   430d ago
DICE is just lazy....because they could have simply given an option.
How about button mapping?

Can't be that hard to do.
mastemikegee  +   429d ago
Shouldn't EVERY game allow that to some extent?

I loved how fallout allowed me to customize my button layout.

Some games don't even have multiple layouts let alone custom!

If I'm not comfortable with the default controls and i dont have an option to change them, the frustration could lead me to stop playing the game.
JamieL  +   429d ago
I was surprised at how many games out there don't even have a southpaw option. I was a everyday average right-handed American minding my own business, until the day I decided to drive my motorcycle into the side of an SUV that pulled out in front of me (not my fault & still didn’t get paid). I lost the complete use of my right arm, and for a long time all I could play is Skyrim on PS3, because I could map the buttons how I wanted. I put the right attack, and left attack on the R3 & L3 buttons so I could walk, look around, and attack with one hand. It was handy as hell. There are almost no other games that do this, and many don't even have alternate set ups. I definitely feel for the lefty's out there, and think it should be standard with all games.
QuebecSuperstar  +   430d ago
The wait is killing me!
xBigxBossx  +   430d ago
Triggers would be much appreciated. But I hope they don't completely abandon the dual shock model. It's like family with my hands haha.
BLow  +   430d ago
Exactly how I feel. I have been gaming with this controller since the PS1 days and my hands are just used to it. Muscle memory I guess. Hopefully, they change the L2 and R2 triggers. I've been using the Real trigger extensions for years now and love them. More people should do the same because I think they're only like $4 to $6 bucks. Really good investment.
HaHa_Ostrich  +   430d ago
Indeed, I bought the real triggers out of curiosity and since they were so cheap I would not bother if they were crap. Now I cant imagine playing without them.
SnotyTheRocket  +   430d ago
Well, I wouldn't mind if it was more like the Wii U Controller, since that's what I've been playing on mostly, I hope the PS4 supports PS3 Dualshock controllers.
supremacy  +   430d ago
wonder what happened to that share button.
Skate-AK  +   430d ago
Probably never existed. Or the person was just mistaken.
strigoi814  +   430d ago
still hopes my DS3 is compatible
ExCest  +   430d ago
I hope so too. I don't want two useless (except for when I go play PS3 games) controllers lying around. Stuff's expensive.
#8.1 (Edited 430d ago ) | Agree(10) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
rainslacker  +   430d ago
I don't see why they wouldn't. They likely use the same controller protocol with some additional stuff added for whatever features the new one has.
BushLitter  +   430d ago
What, and have Sony lose out on sales on DS4s? Will never happen sadly.

I just hope they don't have the same problem with rumble at launch. What a travesty
#8.2 (Edited 430d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(8) | Report | Reply
Omar91  +   430d ago
sorry I disagreed with you! I meant to agree but cant take it back lol
AznGaara  +   430d ago
I don't see why not. Its just connected via bluetooth.
Karpetburnz  +   430d ago
If this is true, Im pleased with the new L2 and R2 buttons, but im not to sure about the front touch pad. I guess we will just have to wait and see.
solid_warlord  +   430d ago
Well finaly they will have a trigger button like XBOX 360. I hated the ugly R2 & L2 on PS3. Its nasty. Finaly i can play shooters and racing games correctly.
rainslacker  +   430d ago
Best way to play racing games is with a wheel and pedals. Once you do you will never go back to an analog controller.

Just hope my PS3 wheel is still compatible with the PS4, since they can be pricey.
fsfsxii  +   429d ago
Thats what i want too, i bought my G27 8 months ago and i wish that its compatible, i still haven't got bored of it, oh please god...
solid_warlord  +   429d ago
My bro had one and i did not like it. So thanks for ur suggestion but i prefer a controller for gsming.

I like PS controller, the only thing i hate is L2 & R2. Those buttons are just awfully designed. Its like a trigger button cut in half.
stragomccloud  +   430d ago
So glad about the l2 r2 button. Those are terrible on the DS3!

Who makes convex buttons???

Good thing you can buy those attachments anywhere. They make for a much better experience. Also, nice to see Sony following Nintendo's lead for a change. Same basic design(as good as it is) for 3 generations is a little old.

Anyway, can't wait!!!!
#11 (Edited 430d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(7) | Report | Reply
superdupernintendo   430d ago | Spam
Trago1337  +   430d ago
One more week :D
Allowen  +   430d ago
Can't wait to see this new gam
epad.!
DigitalRaptor  +   430d ago
Daily Mail: The most LEGIT source EVER!!! ;)
#15.1 (Edited 430d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Dlacy13g  +   430d ago
seems like smart choices. I really had doubted the "dedicated button" for sharing video clips...seemed like something that ultimately would be used by only a niche group of gamers. Most gamers really don't care to create and share videos.
BitbyDeath  +   430d ago
That should be on the OS rather than the controller itself.
KillrateOmega  +   430d ago
The touch-pad sounds like an interesting feature, but I want to see an actual image of the controller in order to see how intrusive it is upon the overall design. The remodeling of the R2 and L2 buttons is a good move. Hopefully they'll remodel them so as to make them similar in design to the 360 controller triggers.

I'm an Xbox guy (who used to be a PS3 guy), but I must admit that the PS4 (Orbis) is looking more enticing than the Xbox 720 (Durango) as of now. It's the fact that it's (seemingly) more focused on actual gaming instead multi-media integration and utilization that's getting my attention. I might switch (console) teams if this continues :)
JeffGUNZ  +   430d ago
Off of what? All rumors? Wait and see what each company actually announces.
KillrateOmega  +   430d ago
I know, hence why I said "might"...
JeffGUNZ  +   428d ago
I understand you said "might". That's not the point, the point is we all need to stop listening to every rumor, enjoy the systems we have now and wait for official announcements and specs before we make decisions.
wishingW3L  +   430d ago
so they are confirming a rumor that is still a rumor because of unnamed source? lol these sites fishing for hits.
lovegames718  +   430d ago
Starfox and these other lil kids with profile names after nintendo characters are really lame and trolls lol

Copy? Lets see you want to know whos up Sonys @ss so much they are copying their whole style? Nintendo lol trying to be a media hub like Ps3 was and is lol but falling quite flat. Borrowing off ideas of ps home/near and making miiverse lol Yeah Nintendo innovates. The sad thing is that Nintendo software is also lacking innovation and is the reason so many ppl are turned off by wii 1.5 ppl are tired of the same old plumber and kart games lol yeah u guys innovate alright.

By the way see which controller won awards based off its design lol hahahah

You guys are jealous lil kids go do your h.w. before you get punished lol
JeffGUNZ  +   430d ago
I don't play the wii or wii u, but the 360 was the first system that was actually designed to be a media hub, the PS3 followed suit. Also, the wii launched before the PS3 and had their mii characters and then Sony tried to do HOME which was a huge flop. Listen, I like Sony too, but everyone builds off everyone. Look at xbox live to PSN this gen. PSN has played catchup all generation on their online service.
fourOeightshark  +   430d ago
It sounds like you only just started gaming this gen lol...
WeAreLegion  +   430d ago
Home did not flop. It's a HUGE cash cow for Sony, especially in Europe. When was the last time you played Home? There are tons of people on it at any given time...especially during holidays and E3. It's still in beta, too!
Muerte2494  +   430d ago
hmmm....
im pretty sure ps3 lets you transfer videos off your media sever, natively to your ps3. You could also download video directly from ps3 browser. Ps3 supports more video formats natively than xbox360. Ps3 can be used as a bluray player. All this was done with the ps3 day one.
broken_back-man  +   430d ago
what about the ps2 ???
JeffGUNZ  +   428d ago
@FourOeightshark. What are you talking about? I have been playing since 1988 lol. I owned a PS1 and a PS2 prior and enjoyed them greatly. The online services with PS2 was a joke. PSN for the PS3 is good for what it costs you, nothing. That being said, the 360 appeals more for a media unit then the other systems. I am not denying the PS3 can do media features, but their main focus is gaming, am I not right? It appears that Micrsoft is trying to market their hardware as the focal media hub for living rooms.

Also, from using both services all generation, I can't comprehend how anyone thinks the PSN layout and setup is better then Xbox live. I understand PSN is free (for the time being), but Live is a much smoother experience IMO.
Sackboy305  +   430d ago
Thats what i wanted :)

Only 7days!!!
Go sony go
josephayal  +   430d ago
Only $400? 0_0 DAY ONE!
gamedebater  +   430d ago
touch screen start / select buttons?

whats the point?
RE_L_MAYER  +   430d ago
dualshock is like the best design everyone ever came up with-you literally cannot change it otherwise it wont be the same,touchscreen........where the hell start and select buttons gonna go-how am I gonna bring up codec in metal gear
if they mess this controller up then im gonna have to wait for third party original design
squarecircle  +   430d ago
I think a great place for the start and select buttons would be at the top of the controller.

The start button would be where the 'Dualshock 3' is written, with the select button being where the 4 red lights are.

Just try it, all you have to do is reach over with your index finger, and there would be no way of accidentally pressing it either; unless you hold the DS3 in an absurd manner.
Hicken  +   430d ago
I don't even know how to respond to some of these trolls in here. I thought consistent trolling was supposed to result in a permanent ban, but...

Anyway, not sure I like the sound of a touch pad on the controller. Maybe if I had an image to go by, I'd be more comfortable with it.
DonFreezer  +   429d ago
So everyone who doesn't like the ps3 deserves a ban now?Why is it that almost all the so called trolls on here make laught of the ps3.Why is that when someone makes fun of the 360 or the Wii U they instantly tell the truth.
JamieL  +   429d ago
Not only that, but from the comments I've read, this is a classic example of Pot calling Kettle "black".
RE_L_MAYER  +   430d ago
im honestly afraid of next Wednesday....its gonna be either good or super hated terrible war starting piece of crap
Games4ever  +   430d ago
Let's worry about the PS4 first shall we? Then we can worry about the controller afterwards.

Jesus Christ on a bike.
RE_L_MAYER  +   430d ago
controller is almost as important as ps4
like buying a expensive motorcycle with a seat that constantly hurts your balls/ass
Games4ever  +   430d ago
Don't worry mate. Read somewhere, that you even could use the current DualShock on new PS4.

And I hope that's true :)
LtFaku  +   430d ago
Bleh, photos or gtfo. I want to see what its going to look like. Hope it does look better than the banana shape prototipe of DS3
JeffGUNZ  +   430d ago
I know, people take all rumors as fact. It's so annoying.
tweet75  +   430d ago
a larger, wider dualshock controller with a 4 inch touch screen in the middle would be great
#28 (Edited 430d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(4) | Report | Reply
Veneno  +   430d ago
Yeah I'm hoping the new middle touchscreen in creases the length and width of the Dualshock by like a half inch. The only complaint I ever had with the DS3 was the slightly slightly smaller size.
Kingthrash360  +   430d ago
I dont care to read anything about the ps4 anymore...... why you ask...two words my friend.

ONE WEEK.

I almost forgot Valentine's day is in two days so much anticipation for the 20th
Relientk77  +   430d ago
The only thing I'm thinking about is the PS4 reveal in a week, Valentines Day, whats/whens that lol
Kingthrash360  +   430d ago
I wrote 2 days.... but after a scolding from my girl i was informed that its tomorrow........ is this accurate. My true Valentine's day is on the 20th I guess.
Relientk77  +   430d ago
^Its Feb 14th lol
Relientk77  +   430d ago
Awesome they supposively fixed the L2, and R2 triggers, good
« 1 2 »

Moebius: Empire Rising Review | Hardcore Gamer

2h ago - The game isn’t just awkward and unpleasant, it’s an insult. | PC

Super Smash Bros Direct Ultimate Guide

4h ago - Chris of Berathen says, "Masahiro Sakurai, the designer of Smash Bros, has released a lot of info... | Wii U

Friday Fan Art Feature #3 April 2014

4h ago - Game-Art-HQ featured six artists and their video game related artworks of Donkey Kong, Jill Valen... | Culture

Explaining the Love of Gaming to the Uninitiated

4h ago - Why do we love to game? This writer tries to put words to the feeling that gaming gives him. | Culture

Enter to Win a PS4 and More!

Now - We are buying one lucky N4Ger a PS4 just for commenting on any N4G story! | Promoted post

Setting Off the Kessler Effect in Habitat's Space Junkyard | Hardcore Gamer

5h ago - It’s the end of the world again, but this time we’ve got a bit of warning. Nanobots are eating th... | PC